News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#550Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/19/22 at 6:48pm

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "anything for Almost Famous?"

It's always up at TKTS for cheap.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Hairspray0901
#551Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/22/22 at 10:16am

Anyone have anything for the museum of broadway yet? 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#552Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/26/22 at 2:36pm

BAM Members receive 20% off through December 31. No promo code needed.
TICKETS START AT  $35
BEGINS FEB 4

The Sign in Sidney Brustein’s Window

https://www.bam.org/sign?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI86aQ14KY_AIVQsDICh3gVAofEAAYASAAEgIYpfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 12/26/22 at 02:36 PM

mattmarkowski99 Profile Photo
mattmarkowski99
#553Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/27/22 at 10:51pm

Does anyone know of a new Into the Woods code? I want to see it one last time and especially with Joaquina, but they are still asking a lot. Thanks!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#554Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/27/22 at 11:01pm

Only one I’m aware of that works is entering GIANTS at checkout to save $20 on your order (not per ticket). Next week I plan on using TKTS. Hoping for front center orchestra. 

mattmarkowski99 Profile Photo
mattmarkowski99
#555Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/27/22 at 11:22pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Only one I’m aware of that works is entering GIANTS at checkout to save $20 on your order (not per ticket). Next week I plan on using TKTS. Hoping for front center orchestra."

Thank you, but unfortunately that one doesn't even seem to work. I selected a seat and went to checkout, but once I put it in the promo code section under my order details it said "invalid."

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#556Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/27/22 at 11:42pm

Weird. I just tried to see and it worked for me. 

inception Profile Photo
inception
#557Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/28/22 at 7:03am

You probably will get best deals for ITW at TKTS, but if you don't want to line up, they sometimes drop prices on unsold tickets the day before.  When I went to see it the 2nd time in the Summer, I got a ticket for about $70 less than what it was priced at the day before. Buying at the big office saved me fees.  I was happy that since my email address is linked to my Audience Rewards account, I still got my show points - didn't realize you could get them when you buy at the box office.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#558Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/28/22 at 10:13am

Also, don’t forget that you can get Audience Rewards showpoints for TKTS purchases for AR-eligible shows. It does require you to request points after the purchase on the AR website using the online request form, but it’s relatively easy. Just remember to keep your TKTS receipt (it looks like another ticket).  

P.S. Looks like ITW is not participating in AR. 

Updated On: 12/28/22 at 10:13 AM

inception Profile Photo
inception
#559Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/28/22 at 4:04pm

Hmmm look

inception Profile Photo
inception
#560Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/28/22 at 4:06pm

Hmmm looks like you are right Miles, just checked my AR account & I didn't get rewards for ITW.  Weird because I got some email about the purchase, & thought it said I would get points, but it has long since been deleted.

PriscillaN2N
#561Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/30/22 at 5:52pm

Any codes for Little Shop floating around? 

RumTumJM
#562Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/30/22 at 8:40pm

ACL2006 said: "BoringBoredBoard40 said: "anything for Almost Famous?"

It's always up at TKTS for cheap.
"

Is the TKTS app associated with this/the kiosk in Times Square?

More importantly, is it legit & worth purchasing from? (At this point, I've only bought theater tickets from Ticketmaster,Telecharge, or theater box offices.)

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#563Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/30/22 at 8:48pm

Are there any discount codes out there for Moulin Rogue? Looking for mid January.  

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#564Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/30/22 at 9:53pm

Answering both of the above posts:

Is the TKTS app associated with this/the kiosk in Times Square?

Yes, the app tells you in real-time, what’s available at each TKTS location. However, you cannot buy through the app, only at the location(s). 

Are there any discount codes out there for Moulin Rogue?

As it is one of the most popular shows on Broadway right now, I doubt they’ll feel a need a to release a discount code. Rather, they’ll probably reduce pricing a day before or day-of show, especially for premium-priced seats. And of course,  TKTS is often an option. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#565Broadway Discounts
Posted: 12/31/22 at 11:09am

Miles2Go2 said: "Answering both of the above posts:

Are there any discount codes out there for Moulin Rogue?

As it is one of the most popular shows on Broadway right now, I doubt they’ll feel a need a to release a discount code. Rather, they’ll probably reduce pricing a day before or day-of show, especially for premium-priced seats. And of course, TKTS is often an option.
"

I think with Aaron Tveit coming back later in January they might be waiting to see how the tickets sell for that prior to discounts appearing but Broadway Week shows with be announced on 1/10 and last year I used that for the BOGO to Moulin Rouge. 

January 17-February 12, 2023 are the dates of BOGO this year.

https://www.nycinsiderguide.com/broadway-week-new-york-city

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 12/31/22 at 11:09 AM

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#566Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/2/23 at 9:38am

Does anyone know if Some Like It Hot has a lotto loser discount code? 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#567Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/2/23 at 10:27am

Cupid Boy2 said: "Does anyone know if Some Like It Hot has a lotto loser discount code?"

no, but you can walk up to the box office and ask for a rush ticket. Typically will sell them and seats have been in the rear mezz.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#568Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/2/23 at 10:58am

ACL2006 said: "Cupid Boy2 said: "Does anyone know if Some Like It Hot has a lotto loser discount code?"

no, but you can walk up to the box office and ask for a rush ticket. Typically will sell them and seats have been in the rear mezz.
"

That’s helpful, thank you! 

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#569Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/3/23 at 11:39am

Does anyone have a discount code better than Broadway Boxes code for Kimberly. Im shocked with how little discounts I can find for it.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#570Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/3/23 at 11:46am

Alex - check your DM’s

MemorableUserName
#571Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/3/23 at 11:57am

ACL2006 said: "Cupid Boy2 said: "Does anyone know if Some Like It Hot has a lotto loser discount code?"

"

Last month I walked up several hours after the box office opened and got a rush seat--it was side orchestra. Looking at Telecharge, those two furthest seats on the sides of the first ten rows or so all seem to be unavailable, and it seems unlikely those would happen to sell out first, so I think those are designated for rush too (since that's where I ended up). Much better than the lottery seats.

amiyagi
#572Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/3/23 at 5:09pm

Anything for Leopoldstadt? I'm hoping to catch it this week but prices are nuts. Prices for tonight are still $215 for front mezz and it's 2 hours before curtain with about 65% sold.

Thinking of taking an early lunch tomorrow and just rushing it. 

Updated On: 1/3/23 at 05:09 PM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#573Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/3/23 at 5:23pm

amiyagi said: "Anything for Leopoldstadt? I'm hoping to catch it this week but prices are nuts. Prices for tonight are still $215 for front mezz and it's 2 hours before curtain with about 65% sold.

Thinking of taking an early lunch tomorrow and just rushing it.
"

It is up on TKTS for $110.00

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

hearthemsing22
#574Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/4/23 at 6:53pm

TodayTix is having a sale for some shows! Check it out :) I don’t know which ones off the top of my head 

Videos