News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 44

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#1075re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 8:27pm

Ok, this is kind of random, but I saw A Christmas Carol today at the McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ and I saw that it was choreographed by Rob Ashford. I got really excited!

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

bwayondabrain
#1076re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 8:35pm

Just found out I cant go on Saturday re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
My friend cant go with me to SPRING AWAKENING Friday night, so my family planned some other stuff to do that night
SOOO if I wanna see a show on Saturday, it would probably be SPRING AWAKENING
My sister really wants to see that as well

I probably wont even end up seeing SPRING AWAKENING on Saturday, but yeah...no WEDDING SINGER

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

But MERRY CHRISTMAS (Eve) EVERYBODY!!! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 :) re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#1077re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 9:12pm

Probably won't be on tomorrow so I'll say it now...

MERRY CHRISTMAS re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#1078re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 9:14pm

Merry Christmas everyone!

I can't wait to here the reviews about this week's shows! I'll be in CA until the show ends re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
No more Wedding Singer for me... until the tour

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1079re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 9:44pm

Pat- Are you still going on Friday?

I'm wondering how hard rush will be that day.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1080re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 10:24pm

Is anyone planning on rushing on Wednesday? I am so not with it lately, sorry if I already asked that!

BroadwayDreams2 Profile Photo
BroadwayDreams2
#1081re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 10:30pm

I'll be there on Wednesday...not sure what time I plan on getting there though since there are so many mixed stories about different days and stuff. Probably going to take the 7 am bus and hopefully there won't be a ton of traffic and then I shouldn't get there any later than 8, hopefully earlier. Because if you don't want to be first you can always just not get in line yet, but you can't take back the morning and get there earlier, better safe than sorry.
Updated On: 12/24/06 at 10:30 PM

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1082re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 10:43pm

I think in regards to rush, we are only competing against ourselves on BWW for tickets. Can't we all just plan on getting there at 9:30 (to beat the tourists)? I don't want to be camping outside all week!

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1083re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 10:57pm

haha, now liotte, that would just be smart! (plus lord knows not everyone would follow that, lol).

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! (all i think of, btw, when i think of chaunikuh now is george's prayer, just thought id throw that out there).

"Wishes come true, not free..."

broadwaybaby086
#1084re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 12:50am

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

bwayondabrain
#1085re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 11:26am

Katherine- yeah, im still going Friday. already got my tickets! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
4 days, 4 hours, 34 minutes... :)

But Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope you all get, or have gotten, cool presents! Yeah

BroadwayDreams2 Profile Photo
BroadwayDreams2
#1086re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 11:30am

I completely agree Liotte. If everyone else will agree to do that so nobody gets shut out of tickets then I'm everyone would greatly appreciate it very much. But for some reason I don't think it's gonna happen. Plus although there are soooooo many people on here that do rush I've seen a lot more people that aren't on here and when talking to them I've found out they're the ones who get there at like 6:30-7 in the morning unfortunately. So although I will be getting there early, I don't plan on getting on the line so early until the line builds a little. And in my case traffic is unpredictable, sometimes it takes as little as 45 minutes, sometimes it takes as much 2 hours so I can't really take any chances there. Sorry re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1087re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 11:36am

I have to get there early on Friday, because if I don't get tickets, there might be a small mutiny among my friends.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1088re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 12:06pm

I really want to rush on Wednesday, but the problem is finding someone who will get up that early and wait hours on line in the cold. Not an easy task.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1089re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 3:08pm

I'm replying to myself, but... is Amy back in? Has anyone else been out?

*edited for grammar* Updated On: 12/25/06 at 03:08 PM

bwayondabrain
#1090re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 3:11pm

as far as I know, Amy is back in
I think she had a shoulder injury
Other cast members, not sure, sorry!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1092re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 3:38pm

Amy has been back.

As far as the rushing, I think getting there at 9:30 is too big a risk to take considering it is the holidays, the city is tourist filled and it's closing. I would say getting there at 8-8:30 is safe though, Liotte - so it's not THAT bad. The one nice thing though is if it IS all BWW people...it will be a big rush line party :)

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1093re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 5:37pm

It's not all BWW people though. There are a lot of people who rush regularly but don't post here. I'm trying to convince my friend to see it again on Wednsday. Rush party on Weds- yes? re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2. But you're not allowed to get there before me!! hahah jk.

Yankeefan007
#1094re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 5:49pm

The Wedding Singer is nominated for 8 Yankeefan007 Awards, including Best Broadway Debut (Stephen Lynch), Best Understudy (Tina Maddigan), and Best/Worst Showtune of 2006 (It's Your Wedding Day/Single). Vote now:

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=920800&dt=25

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1095re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 7:16pm

haha, i guess im one of the few that actually like "single". not the best, but i still love it! lol.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1096re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 7:28pm

This week is going to kill me at WS!

Glad I already have tickets for both shows Sat and Sun mat. Updated On: 12/25/06 at 07:28 PM

WiiCKED x3
#1097re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 8:25pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

haha, i guess im one of the few that actually like "single". not the best, but i still love it! lol.
I love it also re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1098re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 10:13pm

Aw, Liotte, this week is probably going to kill many. Haha. But it will be worth it.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1099re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/25/06 at 10:22pm

Correction: Tina Maddigan is a standby, not an understudy. There's a difference folks!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Videos