News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 43

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

TristezzaBella27
#1050re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 2:57am

actually Tchi4Lif188.. I was sitting next to you during the wednesday night show... i believe.... i just never introduced myself cause i thought it might be weird.... or a lil awkward.

WiiCKED x3
#1051re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 11:35am

I'm so excited, seeing the show in 7 days.
I'm also seeing Jersey Boys tommorow!!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1052re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 11:55am

I'm so sad this is closing. I'm hoping to go on Wednesday. What has rush been like lately?

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#1053re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 12:41pm

I wanna go back.

Damn it, maybe after Christmas.

Maybe.

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1054re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 1:42pm

Rush this week is going to be insane. I am praying that getting there at 7:30 will be early enough on Tuesday.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

broadwayguy2
HollyImposter
#1056re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 3:03pm

About the phone ringing in the audience, I totally didn't even REALIZE that that was someone in the audience!!! I thought that it was in the sow. I thought to myself.. does a phone always ring? Does she always say "you should really get that"? Wow, that was an amazing blonde moment but a hilarious moment in general!

bwayondabrain
#1057re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 3:07pm

Just finished my Christina and Tina drawing
I decided, just cuz I'm lazy, I'll post pictures of all my drawings on Thursday or something when I'm done with all of them
Just a drawing of Felicia, one of Robyn, and either Nicolette/Tracee or Amy
:)
I'll decide!
But just wanted to tell y'all that before you start wondering where the pictures are!

Cant wait to see the show in 6 days!
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
#1058re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 3:16pm

rush friday was pretty dead, so i hear. my friend was able to get center tickets at 10:30.

"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1059re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 5:48pm

TristezzaBella27: haha, aww, you should have said something, o well. haha. i had so many people come up to me this past week and were like hey im so and so from bww, it was insane, lol. not all of them were even at ws, lol. but yea, thats awesome! lol, were you guys big amy fans? i THINK thats what i remember, but i could be wrong, lol. (and thank you for standing up for the ensemble at curtain call btw, not many ppl do that, its VERY nice to see).

"Wishes come true, not free..."

ikmbway
#1060re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 9:28pm

Tomorrow I am leaving for vacation. I won't be around for the final performance, but I am expecting some extremely detailed reviews. Whoever is going to the shows this week, have a great time!

Luckydave14
#1061re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 11:03pm

25 new Elephant Project auctions have just been posted on eBay, including some Wedding Singer ones (Stephen, Tina, and Amy!)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheelephantprojectQQhtZ-1

carymetorent2
#1062re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 1:18am

The whole cast was running out with suitcases. It was so cute. They must be happy to have these two and a half days off before they embark on their last week...with nine performances!

courtnyj Profile Photo
courtnyj
#1063re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 1:44am

Just wanted to say that I took my sister to see The Wedding Singer last week (it was her first Broadway show re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2) and she loved it! She even went back to see it again a couple of days later!

broadwaybaby086
#1064re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 2:48am

I saw the show on Thursday, and rush was DEAD. Three people when I got there at 8:45. My friend who saw it on Friday told me that she was questioning whether or not there was a show at all because the rush line was so dead that morning.

Thursday's show was great, lots of fun, and lots of love for/from the front row. I left NYC yesterday, so it was nice to have a great, fun night as my last night in the city (only for a week). Some great bloopers, too. Matt Stocke made my life with "Rock 'em, sock 'em!" as Billy Idol. Also, let's wish Christina a happy, quick recovery! You couldn't tell she was hurting onstage; what a pro. :o)

I heard from some rush-ers that there is planned camping for the last show. I couldn't PM some of the people that I wanted to ask about it, so I thought I'd just throw it out here. I'm planning on rushing the last show, probably getting there at midnight, I guess. Do you think that's early enough, or should I try to secure my place in the line and ask someone to hold a spot/ticket for me? Meaning, of course, cutting in line but not changing the ticket total. I have a feeling I might have to end up buying a ticket anyway, but early planning could certainly prevent that. Any (constructive) tips?

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

carymetorent2
#1065re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 2:52am

A lot of people that i have talked to are planning on camping out AT LEAST right after the Saturday matinee.

Wow, rush was that dead?

I am thinking it will be very busy considering it is the last week and people are off this week. I am sending my friend to rush on Tuesday morning - anyone going? He has never seen it and this is his only chance, but he can't get there until 8:30/9ish....and he was originally going to get there at 7:30. What time were others planning on getting there?

TristezzaBella27
#1066re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 3:01am

haha i knoooooow!! it was just i dunno i dont like freaking people out. but yes! huge amy fan (even tho i am terrified of her) lol (and carymetorent... i am not terrified of the whole cast.. just amy (not so much anymore) and richard...) lol
and as for standing for the ensemble... i dont think i could not stand. they are the best ensemble out there they are allll sooooo amazing. argh. cant believe its all over in a week. le sigh i am going to miss this show sooo much re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

broadwaybaby086
#1067re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 3:28am

Wow, I guess I'll do that then. No harm done, I guess. I have a research paper to write anyway. I'll just stake out a spot, plug in my extension cord, and do some work. Won't that be awkward? Yes, yes it will. Mais, je suppose que ce sera nécessaire. Oy. Sigh. Unfortunate.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...
Updated On: 12/24/06 at 03:28 AM

carymetorent2
#1068re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 3:32am

I have many friends on the rush line. I will be sure to say hi and stop by with coffee and bagels :)

Trist...you should not be scared of Richard anymore!! Least. Scary. Man. Ever. Ok, besides, Kevin Kern...

bwayondabrain
#1069re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 8:07am

Cant wait to see the show THIS WEEK! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Still contemplating if I want to try rush on Saturday- will it be extremely hard to get that day?
Anyways, got to work on the Felicia drawing now :)
Later, y'all, and everyone else who is seeing the show in the next week, have an awesome time!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1070re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 9:14am

Haha. I just listened to Christina's voiceover demo. Too cute.

I really hope I get to go to the show on Friday.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bwayondabrain
#1071re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 9:20am

um, me too!
I really want to meet some WedHeads when I go to the show :)
So if not dancingthrulife, I hope to meet some other people there!

carymetorent2
#1072re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 11:05am

I hope to meet a lot of people this weekend!! I know many of the bigger Wedding Singer fans, but hopefully, I will meet more.

As for Saturday, rush is hard to call. But, it's the last day before closing show and I know a lot of people that can't go to closing show are going on Saturday. I, myself, am rushing. If that's the last chance you have to go - I would suggest buying a ticket to be on the safe side...

bwayondabrain
#1073re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 11:14am

Yeah, I wouldnt buy a ticket since I already bought the ticket for Friday, and I can't afford another $111 dollar one, so I'm going to see if my parents will let me rush the matinee on Saturday
I most likely wont be able to, but I'll see what my parents say.
We dont have anything planned to do on Saturday (I think all we would do is shop, yuck!) as of yet, so I'm hoping I can go rush :)

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1074re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/24/06 at 12:38pm

haha, TristezzaBella27, i completely understand, lol. but it was nice sitting next to you! lol. im glad amy was back for you guys to see too!

and bwayondabrain: GOOD LUCK!! i REALLY hope you can rush on sat! if not, check TKTS, theyre not that much more expensive than rush, and its still not full price! but yea, good luck!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Videos