News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 55

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1350re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 12:01pm

It was so nice to finally sleep in a bed last night, rather than on the sidewalk outside the theater!! But I am so glad I had rush for all the shows this week!

jexi
#1351re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 1:58pm

Hey everyone. I met a few of you on the rush line Friday/Saturday (It's Jess if any of you remember) Anyway just wanted to comment on how great it was meeting all of you. My friend Sam and I were worried that the rush scene was going to be hell but instead it turned out to be a fun experience! Hope to see you guys around and I'm in depression right now like the rest of you. Happy 2007!

Liotte - thanks for keeping us entertained on Friday morning. Those 5 hours flew by!

Foanatic - I'm pretty sure we sat next to each other on Saturday night...just wanted to throw you more props for your flower toss!
Updated On: 1/1/07 at 01:58 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1352re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 2:33pm

I didn't meet you, but I definitely saw you, so hi. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

broadwaybaby086
#1353re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 2:44pm

I love my bed. I just had to share. Though the bedroll rivals in comfort, being wrapped in 77ºF air as opposed to 34ºF takes the winning edge.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1354re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 2:49pm

Jess, so nice to meet you guys and share in our love for a common man! :-P

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

MjwTtLvr29
#1355re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 2:55pm

can i have the link too, plz

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1356re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 2:58pm

It was great meeting everyone in the rush lines.

I am quite depressed today.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1357re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 3:00pm

I can commiserate, liotte.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

ILoveWicked330
#1358re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 3:01pm

I feel so down today also! It could also be because of the bad weather but like I think about the show & I get that ache in my stomach like "ugh it's over". & I've been to 5 other closing shows & I've never been this upset over it. I'm gonna miss it!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1359re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 3:07pm

The page hasn't been taken off Broadway.com yet.

I'd head over and check out those awesome "Meet The Wedding Party" videos one last time before they're gone for good.

I wish there was I way I could save them.
http://www.broadway.com/gen/show.aspx?SI=516152

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1360re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 3:09pm

Those videos crack me up.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

WEDHEAD Profile Photo
WEDHEAD
#1361re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 3:46pm

I know it's just been pretty depressing. An amazing show with an amazing cast is now gone. It all just went so fast. I'm happy we atleast got a show like this and were able to see it as many times that most of us have. I'm glad to be a "WedHead", a group of people that understood what the show was about, connected with it, and always had a blast with it.

The closing show was an amazing and very sad experience. It was a pleasure to see it with all the fans that packed the house! I'd like to thank everyone involved with The Wedding Singer for giving us such a wonderful show. It was a great ride that I wish could have continued. There just won't be another show like it...

BTW I was the costumed Sammy, thanks for the kind words! We just wanted to give a fun farewell to our favorite show. If the costumed girls have pics with us please post em up! We'd like to see them! I also hope we somehow can get a hold of the pics we took with Matthew and Chad!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1362re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 4:19pm

I need to stop looking at all the pictures and videos from the show. It's making me sad.

broadwaybaby086
#1363re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 4:21pm

Wedhead, I have a couple of pictures of you from around noon at the box office.

Also, I took Foanatic's advice and watched a few of the broadway.com videos and saw what what Felicia gave to the rush liners is in the 'Linda' video. I got a little excited. But then again, it doesn't take much to excite me.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

GretchaSketh
#1364re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 4:30pm

That is HILARIOUS!!!! The pillows are there too:p Gotta love Felicia!

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

Bobo2
#1365re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 4:45pm

Cute show. So sad it closed so soon.

I'm such a bobo.

Bwayfan4
#1366re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 4:50pm

Oh my gosh I have never seen those videos...too cute! Thanks for posting the link!

xerotheory7803
#1367re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 6:08pm

lol funny seeing the bed and pillows in that video lol

so sad to see the show go. its so wierd now, not having that option to see it. it became such a part of my routine, im gonna be finding myself with alot of time on my hands for a while lol it was a great experience though, met a ton great people, both in the cast and on the rush line lol. even thought im sure were gonna see a lot of this cast in other shows for years to come, it still wont be the same.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1368re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 6:31pm

I agree Xero, I know I will see so many of these people again, but it will never be the same. That really saddens me. It's All Shook Up all over again.

violet77
#1369re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 8:43pm

can you send pm the link to me too...I loved this show and couldn't get up there to see it again before it closed...thanks

Yankeefan007
#1370re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 8:51pm

If anyone wants to talk about it, I'll be in the chat room....

broadwaybaby086
#1371re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 9:02pm

A question regarding broadway.com videos: don't they pretty much stay up forever? I mean, the link from the page may be dead (as well as the page itself, actually), but if you have the URL, can't you always find them?

WEDHEAD Profile Photo
WEDHEAD
#1372re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 9:03pm

Broadwaybaby, what ever photos you have would be great!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1373re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 9:10pm

Yes, I didn't get any photos! I want to see!!

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1374re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/1/07 at 9:13pm

yes, id love to see! :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Videos