News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 53

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#1300re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 5:34pm

It's over re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I think I'm gonna cry, haha.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1301re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 5:46pm

Yep, it's officially over. I got a call during intermission and apparently the show was really good so far (of course). And after "It's Your Wedding Day" there was so much cheering that they had a LONG pause before they could talk. Why was i not there? hahaha.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

TWSFan4Ever
#1302re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 6:00pm

Why weren't we there? haha.

TWSFan4Ever
#1303re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 6:05pm

Quick question: did Tina come out a bow? I'm assuming she did, but when?

bobert5353
#1304re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 6:09pm

I really hope Tina bowed. She deserves it. I bet she was dancing in the wings during the show.

DrunkyMcWasted Profile Photo
DrunkyMcWasted
#1305re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:05pm

Since it seems to be a common question: Tina came out after the final company bows when Stephen made his speech, along with all the crew/swings/etc. No, she did not have her own bow.

The audience was nuts tonight. There were several moments when the cast had to wait for all the cheering to stop to continue with their lines.

There were lots of little things that happened, but one of my personal favorites was Stephen FINALLY putting back: "Well lets see if this registers, you're picking out CRAP!" (that got a cheer). The bathroom stall makeout session was pretty funny too. And in the scene after "If I Told You", Nicolette and J. Elaine walked out with noismakers and New Years gear.

l love you without knowing how... or when... or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride.
I love you because I know no other way than this.

I believe in fate
But it's up to us to follow through
Updated On: 12/31/06 at 07:05 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1306re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:15pm

Aww, sounds fun.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1307re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:18pm

Kudos to a fantastic show that brought happiness to many.

Much luck on tour.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

TWSFan4Ever
#1308re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:29pm

Now I really miss the show! Did Amy do anything crazy today?

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#1309re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:36pm

The website now says The Wedding Singer is closed. I'm depressed and I didn't even have the chance to see it again. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

bobert5353
#1310re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:39pm

I bet Amy's last note in RIFOYE was amazing!

broadwaybaby086
#1311re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:54pm

Just got back. My heart hurts a little bit, as does the rest of my body, but it has been a great few days and I am sad to see them end with the show. I don't really know what to say about it except that it was great, and I am going to bed now. Happy New Year!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#1312re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:58pm

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

As Stacey {Tchi4Lif188} knows we had this dicussion, I am truly upset that this show has closed. I got to see it ONCE. And attempted several times to see it again to no avail, but did get to stage door several times. I adored the show and its cast.

and its a truly sad day when any show closes. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

BEST of luck to them all.
I heart you, Tina, Stephen, Laura, Kevin, Felcia, Amy, and everyone.

ONCE A WEDHEAD, ALWAYS A WEDHEAD ♥

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

FabalaYero85
#1313re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 7:58pm

The show was amazing.

re: Cast board-people STOLE the names off the board.

Stephen was emotional throughout Its Your Wedding Day, but recovered quickly. I'm very happy Lynch decided to put "you're picking out crap" back in for the final show. that made my night. Spanger during Pop when she gets in the stall with Spencer, grabbed him and kissed him. Nicolette and J.Elaine after If I Told You wore Happy New Years gear. Grow Old With You, oh Grow Old With You was teary.

thats all I can remember for now. Lynch's speech was wonderful, Kern, Maddigan, Kenkel, Constantine and others came out stage.

There were alot of dressed up people in the audience. and a majority of fans screamed themselves silly. OH and Chad, Matt and Tim were all there supporting their show and its cast.

Stage door was ridiculous. I left around 7:15 so I dont know if Lynch ever came out. it got to the point where people were chanting for him to come out...but that got shut down very quickly, since it was inappropriate and stupid.

hmm...

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1314re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 8:04pm

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 I'm really sad to see it go. Good luck (again) to the amazing cast. I wish them all the best.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

ikmbway
#1315re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 8:24pm

I can't believe it is over. I can't wait to here about the show in detail. Thanks to those who have posted things about it! Hope everyone had a great time and Happy New Year!!!

Parks
#1316re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 8:52pm

Aw...it was a very fun show and it will be missed.

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1317re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:04pm

It was an amazing final show, definitely the best one of the week.

I will miss Wedding Singer so much! Wishing everyone involved with the show the best of luck with everything they do!!!

froggy2
#1318re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:12pm

Lynch came out after a LONG time looking all sexed up in a black button-down shirt. Totally worth the wait.

That was the craziest, more energetic show I have ever seen. What an amazing 3 hours.

So not coherent now. I think rushing + today's show nearly killed me dead.

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
fishergirl819
#1319re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:15pm

Ilana, I think rushing + today's show + fasting is probably what's going to kill you, crazy girl! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

The show was fabulous - amazing send off for such an entertaining and energetic show. I know I will miss it for sure - but what a way to go! It was the most energetic I'd ever seen them.

Oh, and to HollyImposter and all of those other girls with the costumes? My friend and I were about a row away from you guys, and we watched you when you got in and took off your coats...those costumes were AMAZING. I give you guys so much credit for getting them so dead on!

TWSFan4Ever
#1320re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:18pm

All this talk about these costumes is making me wanna see them, haha. HollyImposter, is there a way you could post pictures of your costumes?

froggy2
#1321re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:22pm

Ha, it's sad when the fasting is the least of my concerns today. Don't worry, I just ordered enough food for like 80 people and I plan on consuming it ALL in like .5 seconds. Yussss.

And I'm not even gonna front, the costumes were pretty kickass. What I want to know is, were you girls affiliated with the dudes dressed up as Robbie and Sammy, too? Or was it just a coincidence?

Also - curtain call was adorable because between all the sobbing cast members and all the swings coming onstage, Tina was totally taking pictures of the front row. I felt like a rock star. Heh.

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
fishergirl819
#1322re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:23pm

The guy in the Robbie costume looked AMAZING.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1323re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:24pm

Curtain call speech is up.

TWSFan4Ever
#1324re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:30pm

Blonde moment: the curtain call speech is up where?

Videos