News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?- Page 5

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?

frannie72
#100How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 2:51pm

Got this 7 hours agoHow to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  

"At this time, the demand for tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Rehearsal Show - Seated Fans on Saturday, March 31, 2018 @ 3:30 PM exceeds our limited supply, which means we will NOT be able to accommodate your request.

Please Note: Some reserved ticket holders may cancel their tickets within the next 48 hours. If tickets do become available, you will be notified via email immediately."

-- The 1iota Team

JennH
#101How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 2:52pm

moira8 said: "JennH said: "I'm actually shocked people are obviously cancelling, this is such a big deal and a one time event, that you'd think people would hang on to their ticket for dear life!"

And here I am patiently waiting to receive tickets. At least my friend got a priority pit tickets, so at least I will be able to go. I'm still hoping to get a seated confirmation though. He signed up after me, so it's definitely not a first-come first-served situation.
"

Yeah same situation here, I requested them, but am still waitlisted but my friend who immediately said make an account and request them so at least we can cove some bases, got them a few days ago and bumped to priority yesterday and it's is first time using it LOLZ! Oh well, I don't care who of us got them, just as long as we got them cheeky

JennH
#102How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 2:52pm

moira8 said: "JennH said: "I'm actually shocked people are obviously cancelling, this is such a big deal and a one time event, that you'd think people would hang on to their ticket for dear life!"

And here I am patiently waiting to receive tickets. At least my friend got a priority pit tickets, so at least I will be able to go. I'm still hoping to get a seated confirmation though. He signed up after me, so it's definitely not a first-come first-served situation.
"

Yeah same situation here, I requested them, but am still waitlisted but my friend who immediately said make an account and request them so at least we can cove some bases, got them a few days ago and bumped to priority yesterday and it's is first time using it LOLZ! Oh well, I don't care who of us got them, just as long as we got them cheeky

frannie72
#103How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 2:53pm

Maybe I should have requested pit? But am going with aunt who is ambulatory but bad knees, she can't stand for any length of time.

moira8
#104How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 3:02pm

JennH said: 
Yeah same situation here, I requested them, but am still waitlisted but my friend who immediately said make an account and request them so at least we can cove some bases, got them a few days ago and bumped to priority yesterday and it's is first time using it LOLZ! Oh well, I don't care who of us got them, just as long as we got themcheeky"

Hahaha, exact same situation. Told my friend about it and he just created an account and he got the email about an hour ago. Guess they want newly-registered fans. How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?

tictac Profile Photo
tictac
#105How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 3:11pm

At this point, I'm getting kinda mad at 1iota. Such a nightmare

Even if I get tickets at this point, it'll be general. Everyone is gonna show up, and I'll be wasting my WHOLE day just to get turned away

OneSingularSensation2
#106How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 3:34pm

dearalanaaaa said: "So I just got messaged to confirm, where in Brooklyn is the bus? Or the venue? And how early should I arrive in general, I'm coming from the north."

Hi, the check-in location should be listed on your ticket! Seems shuttles will be taking everyone from there to the venue. (Don't want to just copy/paste the address from my ticket on the off-chance they've got multiple check-in locations... no idea how they're planning on organizing this many people!)

(Letting someone else answer your last question... Though of course, the earlier the better...)

OneSingularSensation2
#107How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 4:02pm

greenifyme2 said: "Is there a full cast list anywhere? I was only able to find the obvious 4."

They announced some others about a month ago (http://www.playbill.com/article/hamiltons-brandon-victor-dixon-to-star-as-judas-in-nbcs-live-jesus-christ-superstar):
Pilate = Ben Daniels
Caiaphas = Norm Lewis
Peter = Jason Tam
Simon = Erik Gronwall
Annas = Jin Ha

greenifyme2
#108How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 4:14pm

OneSingularSensation2 said: "greenifyme2 said: "Is there a full cast list anywhere? I was only able to find the obvious 4."

They announced some others about a month ago (http://www.playbill.com/article/hamiltons-brandon-victor-dixon-to-star-as-judas-in-nbcs-live-jesus-christ-superstar):
Pilate = Ben Daniels
Caiaphas = Norm Lewis
Peter = Jason Tam
Simon = Erik Gronwall
Annas = Jin Ha
"

Thanks! OMG Norm Lewis, yay!!

BroadwayKiwi
#109How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 4:27pm

Received an email at midday confirming me for two priority pit tickets, Saturday dress rehearsal!

Updated On: 3/29/18 at 04:27 PM

bstoll1
#110Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/29/18 at 6:10pm

Hi there,

I am a 30-year-old theatre enthusiast from Long Island and was lucky enough to get 2 pit tickets for the live taping Sunday night.  My 1 friend who was going to go changed her mind because they are not seated tickets and I am waiting to hear back from another person.  If both falls though I'd love to find someone else to go with and make a new friend Possible Extra Ticket to show

If interested DM me and I will get back to you if the ticket is still available. 

- Brian

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
tictac Profile Photo
tictac
#112Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/29/18 at 8:10pm

bstoll1 said: "Hi there,

I am a 30-year-old theatre enthusiast from Long Island and was lucky enough to get 2 pit tickets for the live taping Sunday night. My 1 friend who was going to go changed her mind because they are not seated tickets and I am waiting to hear back from another person. If both falls though I'd love to find someone else to go with and make a new friend Possible Extra Ticket to show

If interested DM me and I will get back to you if the ticket is still available.

- Brian
"

Messaged you!

ilysespieces
#113Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 9:36am

Just got an email that "we will NOT be able to accommodate your request", got one for each of my requests for seated or pit for Sunday (I annoyingly have plans Saturday at the worst time). Kind of sucks that it isn't first come first served because I definitely would have got something if that was the case.

Oh well, I hope it's awesome live for everyone who did get tickets.

dirily
#114Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 9:57am

I got that same email for the rehearsal and then got tickets a couple hours later, so don't lose hope yet!

On another note, does anyone else have General Admission and any idea on what time to get there??

lightguy06222
#115Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 1:43pm

ANYONE HAVE ONE EXTRA TICKET???????  message me.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#116Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 3:02pm

FYI: the album finally showed up on Apple Music although so far they’ve only made four songs available: Overture, I Don’t Know How To Love Him, Gethsemane, and Superstar. Listening now. So far, sounds awesome.

Updated On: 3/30/18 at 03:02 PM

Origamigal2
#117Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 3:23pm

Please message me if anyone has an extra ticket for either Saturday or Sunday. It would mean so much to be able to go. I can even throw in a box of Girl Scout thin mints to sweeten the deal :) thanks for consideration!

tictac Profile Photo
tictac
#118Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 4:10pm

dirily said: "I got that same email for the rehearsal and then got tickets a couple hours later, so don't lose hope yet!

On another note, does anyone else have General Admission and any idea on what time to get there??
"

Same, after waiting long and hard, I got the same disappointing email at 6am this morning. Then, they send me tickets at 3pm just now. I feel blessed! 

Most people reserve both seated and pit tickets, so I feel there may be lots of cancellations. 

Updated On: 3/30/18 at 04:10 PM

dirily
#119Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 4:53pm

Tictac - glad you got tickets!!  I know you were hoping just as hard as I was!  Did you get for rehearsal or live, and general or priority?  I am confused as to why my general have not been bumped up to priority and wonder how many GA there will be... 

tictac Profile Photo
tictac
#120Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 5:49pm

dirily said: "Tictac - glad you got tickets!! I know you were hoping just as hard as I was! Did you get for rehearsal or live, and general or priority? I am confused as to why my general have not been bumped up to priority and wonder how many GA there will be..."

I got general live

ilysespieces
#121Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 6:23pm

tictac said: "dirily said: "I got that same email for the rehearsal and then got tickets a couple hours later, so don't lose hope yet!

"

Same, after waiting long and hard, I got the same disappointing email at 6am this morning. Then, they send me tickets at 3pm just now. I feel blessed!

Most people reserve both seated and pit tickets, so I feel there may be lots of cancellations.
"

I've still got my fingers crossed, but no update yet since the email saying no. But I did win the HP Friday Forty so I may have wasted all my luck on that ??

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#122Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/30/18 at 8:08pm

moira8 said: "JennH said:
Yeah same situation here, I requested them, but am still waitlisted but my friend who immediately said make an account and request them so at least we can cove some bases, got them a few days ago and bumped to priority yesterday and it's is first time using it LOLZ! Oh well, I don't care who of us got them, just as long as we got themcheeky"

Hahaha, exact same situation. Told my friend about it and he just created an account and he got the email about an hour ago. Guess they want newly-registered fans. Possible Extra Ticket to show

"

Dont think thats the case..I’ve been a loyal 1iota user for the past 2-3 years and I got pit tickets! Granted I requested tickets only minutes after they became available 

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

OneSingularSensation2
#123Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 11:21am

Hi everyone! Didn't see another JCS thread so just wanted to mention here that it looks like they slightly altered the schedule, at least for priority! (My printed ticket from noon Thursday has different check-in times than 1iota's showing this morning.) 

Caye2
#124Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 11:29am

Just checked as well....now priority check-in doesn’t start until 3pm (instead of 2pm)?

Videos