Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
#76

Re: Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan

Jeremy is supposed to be with the show until January 2027 with many days off due to his other commitments. Perhaps that's why no announcement has been made?


wck.org

Updated On: 9/28/26 at 03:54 PM

#77

Re: Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan

Sutton Ross said: "Jeremy is supposed to be with the show until January 2027 with many days off due to his other commitments. Perhaps that's why no announcement has been made?"

I'd love to see Jeffrey Schecter in the role. He recently had his put-in as Bobby.


A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
#78

Re: Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan

I don't know who that is, but just because I don't know doesn't mean he's not a name. The show needs a name to be popular, in my view.


wck.org
#79

Re: Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan

Sutton Ross said: "I don't know who that is, but just because I don't know doesn't mean he's not a name. The show needs a name to be popular, in my view."

How about Darren Criss?

Updated On: 9/28/26 at 05:06 PM

#80

Re: Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan

Ha, it would be sold out every damn night. I don't know what he's doing now but given his long run in Maybe Happy Ending, I doubt he wants to take that on right now.


wck.org
#81

Re: Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan

What about John Lloyd Young? I don't know what he sings like when he isn't playing Frankie Valli, but physically he's a good match for Bobby Darin. Come to think of it, I've never seen him in anything other than Jersey Boys. There might be a reason for that, of course, but it would be a good Broadway comeback story.

Update: Since posting this I watched some videos of him performing songs from his cabaret acts and I think he would be really good. He isn't half the draw Darren Criss would be, but the show at this point is more a TKTS staple than a box-office bonanza and he is probably known enough to keep it going.

Updated On: 9/28/26 at 05:35 PM

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59