pixeltracker

Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive - Page 2

Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#25Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/2/15 at 10:33pm

Armchair psychological forensics is so tacky.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#27Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/4/15 at 10:41am

Sounds like he's worried about her estate: Bobbi was the soul heir to Whitney's estate. (Not that I blame him.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#28Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/4/15 at 11:20am

And with that, the circus has pulled into town.

JerseyGirl2
#29Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/4/15 at 1:25pm

Fox News (that's right FOX NEWS, so take it for what you will...) is quoting a, "source close to the situation," as saying there is nothing more doctors can do and that they are leaving it up to the family as to when they remove life support. The fact that Bobby and now a family attorney have spoken out about her not being legally married, I think speaks volumes as to her prognosis.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#30Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/5/15 at 11:50am

CBS is reporting that the family has been called in

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#31Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:09am

Apparently tomorrow the family is going to take her off life support. Eerily it will also mark the 3rd anniversary of Whitney Houston's untimely demise.

TRAGIC AND SAD Updated On: 2/10/15 at 10:09 AM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#32Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:18am

Not saying not true but sad that this was picked up from Page Six.

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/10/family-to-let-bobbi-kristina-die-on-same-day-as-whitney/?_ga=1.197232303.1243051595.1422972508

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 2/10/15 at 10:18 AM

FindingNamo
#33Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/10/15 at 4:12pm

Everything seems so calculated.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#34Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/10/15 at 6:22pm

Some news crawl said she's on the mend. Great. Tell us how she is, issue a statement. The sustained encouragement of so much speculation feels like some sort of strategy.

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 2/10/15 at 06:22 PM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#35Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/10/15 at 6:58pm

On the mend? oy. The last thing I heard was that the family planned to pull the plug tomorrow so that she would die on the anniversary of her mother's death. And that the family will not allow the faux husband to visit.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#36Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/11/15 at 3:37pm

Any new news on her or her broband?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#37Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/11/15 at 3:49pm

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Aunt: ‘I Believe Nick Gordon Will Be Charged With This’

Bobbi Kristina Brown's aunt believes two things about her nieces life: It will be saved, and her boyfriend Nick Gordon is responsible for almost ending it.

Leolah Brown told Fox 5 Atlanta that she thinks Gordon will "110 percent" be charged for a crime when the investigation into the mysterious circumstances surrounding Bobbi Kristina's health crisis is completed.

"I'm not going to make a comment about that, but I believe Nick Gordon will be charged with this," Bobby Brown's sister said during a 16-minute interview. "I hope that he will be charged with this, as well. Soon. I really do."

Gordon and a friend found Bobbi Kristina face down in a bathtub filled with water in her Atlanta-area home on Jan. 31 and rushed her to the hospital, where she has been on life support ever since. Authorities are investigating Gordon's possible involvement, as well as injuries found around Bobbi Kristina's face and mouth.

It has been widely reported that the family, many of whom have been by Bobbi Kristina's side since she was first admitted into the hospital, was planning to take the 21-year-old off of life support on Feb. 11, the same day her late mother Whitney Houston died three years ago.

The lawyer of her father, Bobby Brown, has called the reports "false," and Leolah confirmed that the family is hopeful about Bobbi Kristina's condition.

"There are so many signs showing us that she will be OK. Krissi is fine," she said. "She's opening her eyes. Krissi is doing well right now. She is."

FindingNamo
#38Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/11/15 at 3:56pm

"I'm not going to make a comment about that, but I believe Nick Gordon will be charged with this. I hope that he will be charged with this, as well. Soon. I really do."

I'm not going to comment on this but every last move seems to be calculated for reality TV. Just like Bruce Jenner's Transition Show finally getting a cliff-hanger with the vehicular homicide.

But I'm not going to comment on that either.

Wilmingtom
#39Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 12:13am

Is it just me or is waiting until the anniversary of her mother's death to pull the plug a bit macabre? Or, more cynically, does it promote more publicity? Either way, despicable.

JerseyGirl2
#40Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 12:18am

I thought the same, but then my wife said, "Hell, if you are going to have two anniversaries for something horrid, you might as well get it over with in one day." In the last handful of years, we've had three deaths of young people and the anniversaries still rip us up. If they see it as a memorial or fitting, who am I to call it anything else. It looks like that might not have been the case, anyway.

FindingNamo
#41Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 12:49am

What if they see it as marketing?

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#42Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 9:10am

Maybe they have to keep her alive while they're still pursuing foul play by her boyfriend.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

JerseyGirl2
#43Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 9:19am

What if they see it as marketing?

Then I can only hope that karma will be a vicious bitch.

Updated On: 2/12/15 at 09:19 AM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#44Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 9:28am

"Maybe they have to keep her alive while they're still pursuing foul play by her boyfriend."

Not to be morbid but don't think that would be an issue and if watching too many episodes of Law and Order over the years the charge could be upgraded to Manslaughter or Murder if she does pass and he's found culpable.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

FindingNamo
#45Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 12:45pm

Clink-clank!

JerseyGirl2
#46Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 3:22pm

I always think of it as more of a, "Bonk-bonk!"

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#47Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 2/12/15 at 3:43pm

So many possibilities. This one is my favorite. “The Dick Wolf Cash Register Sound”

http://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/ripped-from-the-headlines-six-ways-to-spell-the-signature-sound-of-law-order/

Updated On: 2/12/15 at 03:43 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#48Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 7/26/15 at 9:12pm

Reports are saying Bobbi Kristina passed away today. 

Rest in peace...

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#49Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive
Posted: 7/26/15 at 10:56pm

If you're listening, God,
Please don't make it hard to know
If we should believe in the things that we see.
Tell us, should we run away?
Should we try and stay?
Or would it be better just to let things be?

Whitney Houston's "Home" Live On The Merv... by jefrilibra

Videos