pixeltracker

Bill Cosby Rape Allegations- Page 7

Bill Cosby Rape Allegations

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#150Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:19pm

This interview is a bit off, right from it starting with Dickinson saying "I can't breathe because of Bill Cosby..."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/janice-dickinson-rips-bill-cosby-on-nancy-grace-video-2014912

FindingNamo
#151Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:35pm

She couldn't stop herself from blurting out the money quote right outta the gate. Even Sarah Palin managed to hang on to "Say it ain't so. Joe" til it made a little contextual sense.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#152Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/9/14 at 6:09pm

I guess I am going to make myself watch that.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#153Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 11:13am

These allegations should certainly be taken very seriously.

But can anyone explain to me why they are currently being discussed so much more extensively and given so much more credence than the multiple rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment complaints against Bill Clinton?

In both the Cosby and Clinton cases, the men have a long history of multiple complaints, both men have legally settled at least one complaint, for both there has been a longstanding public record of at least some of the complaints.

Why are we so much more likely to believe Bill Cosby's accusers than we are to believe Bill Clinton's?

I use to tell myself that we might be justifiably convinced that there was a conspiracy of political treachery against Bill Clinton and that this explained his being repeatedly accused of sexual wrongdoing. But it might be noted that there's been a similarly treacherous political conspiracy against Barack Obama and he hasn't to my knowledge ever been accused of sexual wrongdoing (the closest, to my knowledge, have been reports - dismissed by almost everyone - that he's secretly gay).

Updated On: 12/10/14 at 11:13 AM

FindingNamo
#154Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 12:04pm

Cosby crossed a tipping point by setting himself up as a moral arbiter for the black community. Hannibal Buress called him out for doing that. The culture is different now than it was even 10 years ago and the Clinton accusations were even earlier than that. Also, there's the drugging.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#155Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 12:07pm

I think that the whole drug them then rape them when they are unconscious has a lot to do with it.
I believe all but three of Clinton's accusers were completely consensual. One of the three was facing perjury charges. Another confessed later that it was a one night stand and not rape. Whether these changes in stories were due to pay offs is anyones guess.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#156Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 12:44pm

Anyone else just want to bury your head in the sand when this is discussed? I honestly find it too difficult to even fathom.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

FindingNamo
#157Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 1:18pm

I just find the "moral scold is scolding as a smokescreen to cover up his effed up desires and actions" template so familiar that I mostly just shake my head and think, "Of COURSE."

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#158Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 2:21pm

I'm still confused by the drugging. I mean, even with his image, there are women who would have totally consented... there always are. He can do 2 hours of Camille material onstage, and still line up women after the show.

Plus, if they all wake up during the sex or in bed with you naked afterward, err, it seems to miss the point. If a random guy at a club gives you drugs, you can't find him again. In its own twisted way, that makes sense. But, this was Bill Cosby, so... when it's over, you know Jello Pudding Pops is who did it?!

Is his real fetish necrophilia? Who wants sex with a passed out body?

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#159Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 2:39pm

hater, I know. It's odd that a man who was (relatively) good looking, incredibly successful, popular and respected would have any trouble landing some tail. But, clearly this is about more than just sex. We're trying to apply logic to sociopathic behavior.

henrikegerman
#160Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 3:03pm

It's well settled that sexual crime is rarely if ever related to a general inability to get laid.

As for the motivations to dose and rape, see this article:

from the Times Updated On: 12/10/14 at 03:03 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#161Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 3:20pm

Interesting article... thanks for that!

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#162Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 3:27pm

My heart goes out to the victims if this is fact, and I am so sorry that they had to live through that.

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#163Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 4:27pm

Cosby's desire seems to be at least as much to repulse and terrorize as it is to do the actual rape itself. He wants to make women uncomfortable- see the "curry eating incident" for one example.

I'm becoming increasingly unable to think of him as innocent. It's interesting, because I had reasonable doubt with Cee Lo Green last year. His counterargument made sense, up until he seemed not to even know the definition of what was and wasn't rape and his story got shaky. But Bill? I didn't want to believe but I had to.

henrikegerman
#164Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 4:32pm

Sorry this is from FOX, but it adds to the discussion:
somnophilia

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#165Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 5:30pm

"Sorry this is from FOX, but it adds to the discussion"

How often do you ever get to say that?! Bill Cosby Rape Allegations

henrikegerman
#166Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/10/14 at 5:47pm

Rarely.

"The culture is different now than it was even 10 years ago and the Clinton accusations were even earlier than that."

So are the Cosby allegations.
Updated On: 12/11/14 at 05:47 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
FindingNamo
#168Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 2:48pm

Ugh, it's a terrible story.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#169Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:01pm

'At a certain moment it became clear that I would be fighting a losing battle with a powerful man so callous he not only drugged me, but he also gave me the number to the bedroom he shared with his wife. How could I fight someone that boldly arrogant and out of touch?'

Jesus Friggin Christ.

At a certain point, there will be good news in the world again, right?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#170Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:07pm

Isn't that what Christmas is for?

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#171Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:11pm

I feel like I need to watch Linus's recitation of the Nativity story on a loop for the next two weeks.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#172Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:12pm

Yeah. I guess my head has to be out of the sand now. I have been reflecting on the reasons this is just so stinkin' hard for me to accept and I think maybe I landed on it. My friends and I all loved the show. Each year in Jr. high, my drama teacher showed Bill Cosby Himself to teach storytelling. I went on to be a storytelling state champion in high school. More than that, though. I was raised in the South by a family that was racist. Still are. While I had my moments as a little kid, when I got older, I was much more colorblind than my family. I got in a huge amount of trouble by my parents when they found out my best friend was a black girl. It was the world they were raised in. My wife always asked me why I thought I always felt differently than my folks. I think Cosby had a lot to do with it. I was a kid that lived in day dreams. I wanted to be in a different family and have a different life. The Huxtables were one of those family I wished I lived in. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for some of my friends, treated like crap because of the color of their skin, to see this family represented in this way every week. It was just important.

Now the idea of this man makes me sick. I'm trying to separate the man from the work he creates.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#173Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:19pm

Bill Cosby tried to get Taylor Swift to drink from a glass he is handing her on South Park last night, while they sing "Baby It's Cold Outside" on a holiday special.

Updated On: 12/11/14 at 03:19 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#174Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/11/14 at 4:02pm

This man belongs in a maximum security federal prison.

Videos