News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape (now with Audio)- Page 2

Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape (now with Audio)

Q
#25Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/7/10 at 4:42am

Updated On: 7/7/10 at 04:42 AM

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#26Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/7/10 at 3:31pm

Hellraiser Mel Gibson performed a bizarre puppet routine before bedding a secret lover at his luxury Malibu home. The shamed star spoke to actress Violet Kowal while playing with a beaver hand-puppet from one of his films, asking her through the puppet, “How are you today?” before they had sex.

But after their torrid affair ended, Gibson phoned Violet and yelled: “Listen you bitch, do you know who this is. Don’t f*** with me or I will make you suffer.”

Gibson’s career is already facing ruin after a recording surfaced this week which is said to include vile racist abuse directed at his ex, Oksana Grigorieva. He allegedly called the mother of his nine-month-old daughter a “whore” and a “c***” and went on to say: “You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault.”

Now Polish-born Violet says The Mad Max and Lethal Weapon star threatened her when he feared their affair would be made public. She also claims he injects himself with growth hormones to look younger, and alway carries round a big bag of cash. But Violet was most surprised by Gibson’s antics with puppets from the comedy film Beaver, directed by Jodie Foster. He played a depressed man who believes his beaver puppet is real.

Violet, 26, who says she had an affair with Gibson, 54, from July to November, last year, said: “Mel was always very nervous and he would switch between acting like a nervous man with loads on his mind to being like a little kid. When I went round to his Malibu home he got out these little beaver hand puppets from the film he was doing with Jodie Foster.

“He would talk to me through the puppets saying, ‘Hello, how are you today?’ and play around with them before we had sex. He acted like a child. It was pretty weird. And before we had sex he always seemed so nervous. He’d have to have a cigarette to calm his nerves.”

Inside the nasty world of Mel Gibson.. by his secret lover

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#27Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 5:48pm

To read about what he says is one thing. To actually hear him saying it is disgusting. His words are not slurred and he does not sound drunk. I think he is a very hateful man who needs help......FAST! Either way,his career is done. He is SO OVER!

The audio tape. VERY DISTURBING!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/world-exclusive-audio-mel-gibsons-explosive-racist-rant-listen-it-here

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Roscoe
#28Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 6:58pm

Love that tape. Love it. But it does sound a bit like George Clooney, doesn't it?

Ah, Gibson's fall is the most tasty bit of schadenfreude in a long while. The famously devoutly Catholic director of THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST tells his mistress that if she gets raped by n@ggers it will be her own fault.

At least he'll take care of his bastard child. I wonder what the Bible tells him to do with illegitimate children?

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#29Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 7:06pm

Those who saw THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST 10 times or more in the theater will defend him though!

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Q
#30Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 7:37pm

If that tape is real, it's vomit-inducing.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#31Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 7:46pm

What a sicko.

And he doesn't sound the least bit drunk.

Updated On: 7/9/10 at 07:46 PM

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#32Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 9:00pm

Gibson Dumpbed by Talent Agency

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#33Mel Gibson's Latest Racist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/9/10 at 10:22pm

I just heard the actual rant on the news.

Mel Gibson is flat out Bat SH*T Crazy. This boy left earth many many moons ago.

The Rubber Room is waiting Mel

Poster Emeritus

Plum
#34Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 1:06am

I saw Jay Thomas on Joy Behar calling them both low lifes. He was talking very poorly of her (pretty much calling her a fame whore) and [saying] she shouldn't have recorded him but I don't blame her.

Oh, please. Of course she should have recorded him - without that hard evidence, she'd just be accused of being a gold-digging tramp. Which she very well may be, but that doesn't in any way justify the things Gibson did and threatened to do.

Even in our supposedly enlightened age, men keep getting the benefit of the doubt in these situations, and famous men even moreso - "she provoked him", "she's a tramp", "she taped him so she must have planned this". In cases with little or no physical evidence, the man's testimony still tends to be valued and believed over the woman's testimony. Because we women are wily creatures, you know, entrapping men into punching us to we can get their money.

What ****ing horse****. Gibson did what he did and said what he said, and he's an adult who should be credited with the power to make his own choices.
Updated On: 7/10/10 at 01:06 AM

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#35Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 2:28am

I just want to add that part of what domestic violence trauma does to it's victim is create a flat affect. So PLEASE do not mistake the fact that she sounds sort of cool and collected to mean that she is isn't scared sh*tless of him, or that she doesn't have any reason to be.

I'm no expert, but I have gone through enough training on the topic of domestic abuse to recognize that this is not a one time - oops, didn't mean it and it'll never happen again - type of conversation.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#36Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 11:35am

I wonder if Jesus ever talked to Mary Magdalene like that.

After hearing that tape I went through my DVD collection so I could throw out any Mel Gibson movies I had. Fortunately I didn't have any.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#37Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 11:48am

He skated with his previous comments. Now he put both feet in his mouth & his career is probably over. Before you weep, he will not be selling apples on the street. He is set for life. He may need the money for anger management therapy among other things.

Poster Emeritus

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#38Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 1:04pm

Shirtless Goldberg will kick Mel's ass

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#39Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 1:25pm

I've avoided Tom Cruise movies because the actor irritates the living daylights out of me. Having been dragged to, and ultimately enjoying Knight and Day yesterday, I realized that it may be possible to enjoy an actor's work despite who they are in real life.

Sometimes.

Then there's Mel Gibson. I don't think I'll ever give that egotistical racist misogynist ****another chance.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#40Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/10/10 at 3:33pm

What is really sad is this kid will someday hear this tape. I still believe she was the one who leaked it and this poor kid has to be caught in the middle of two crazy people who just happen to be his parents.

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#41Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/11/10 at 8:49am

I think Mel should host his own reality TV show called, "So You Think You Can Rant."

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#42Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/11/10 at 9:29am

I wonder what Danny Glover has to say about all this.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#43Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/11/10 at 10:44am

I wonder what old Mel thinks of Danny Glover these days. Enquiring minds want to know.

Poster Emeritus

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#44Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/12/10 at 12:14pm

More Audio from Mel! This new one makes the first tape sound rather G-Rated.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-new-audio-mel-gibson-admits-hitting-oksana-threatens-kill-her-listen-it

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#45Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/12/10 at 12:45pm

What kills me is that he calls her these names, accuses her of dressing provacatively and showing her "stuff" and so on. Well, Mel, what attracted you to her in the first place?

Whoopie bothered me a bit this morning on The View when she said she has been friends with him for a very long time and that she knows he is not a racist. She must not know him as well as she thinks. And I agree with what Sherri said, why did it have to be black men that he wanted to rape her? Just my thoughts.

Just give the world Love.

Q
#46Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/12/10 at 12:48pm

I referrenced Jodie Foster earlier, as well. I'm confused by some of the support he gets.

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#47Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/12/10 at 12:51pm

Whoopi also said that what Polanski did was not "rape-rape."

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#48Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/12/10 at 12:54pm

I still sense he was holding back a bit while listening to that.

Seriously,I think people like Mel hide their true selves very well.He is a very good actor and can be extremely charming.I don't think he was drinking but what could she have done or said that pushed him over the edge? I know he is chain smoker,which would explain him trying to catch his breath.

As for his support, he is also good friends with Bill O'Reilly I hear (Mel had at one time been interested in producing the film version of Bill's soft core fiction, 'Those Who Trespass'.)

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#49Mel Gibson's Latest Rapist Rant Caught On Tape
Posted: 7/12/10 at 2:37pm

Him and Danny Glover (also a bit whacked out from time to time but 180 degrees away from what people associate with Mel) were good friends as far as I knew and I assume still close as they supposedly had a non-Lethal Weapon buddy movie in the early works a few years ago that never happened. He's also close with Robert Downey Jr. who shared the same agent, did a movie or two together, and Mel was one of the few people who gave RDJ work and paid for the insurance needed to cast him not too long after his prison release. RDJ defended Gibson's DUI incident as "somebody was caught in the act of being an imperfect human being".

He may have been holding back because think about it, he cheated on his wife of 28 years with a woman who he was attracted to that he is now critizing her for looking like. It makes no sense.

Videos