pixeltracker

RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!- Page 11

RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

DTBG2
#250re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:04am

go to the compulsive bowler boards..they have a yousendit url. you can load the clip from there...

Depaultheatrekid Profile Photo
Depaultheatrekid
#251re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:05am

I can email it to people who need it emailed I have it in email form now!

theatrespaz
#252re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:09am

I'll take it e-mailed,
mdivetta@email.arizona.edu
Thanks

kitkatgirl54 Profile Photo
kitkatgirl54
#253re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:09am

it's funny, i was just thinking .. 'i wonder if the phantom fans were bootlegging the phantom trailer and IMing it to each other' .. then i realized, we ARE the phantom fans. yeah, phantom's got nothing on this movie. just by this, we can already tell.

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#254re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:11am

Haha. Hooray, then!
Rent has a special, loyal following. It's different than Phantom's. Because Rent is different. There's just something about it.
Wow, I'm at a loss for words.
It may be because I'm tired.
Maybe one more personal viewing of the trailer...

~Steven
Updated On: 5/31/05 at 03:11 AM

Depaultheatrekid
#255re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:14am

ur hilarious i took a little break and then went back for another viewing

Depaultheatrekid
#256re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:15am

Its gonna be a Happy Veteranssss Daayyy!
No...well it was just a try LOL

theatrespaz
#257re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:26am

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I thought this was an excellent trailer really showcasing the actors through song. What I mean by that is their facial expressions really communicated their happiness, anger, sandess, despression or whatever the scene called for. I think people in the audience might pay attention to that as there isn't any dialogue except for the song playing.

Also I think this movie is going to be pushed or as many Oscars as it can. It has the dramatic edge that The Producers does not. I truly believe this movie can capture many nominations if it is done correctly (fingers crossed).

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#258re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:29am

I will cry the day I go to the theatre and see this trailer..and I will cry when I'm buying my ticket from the clueless person at the theatre...lol

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

theatrespaz
#259re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:35am

I will be the most giddy person in the theatre the day it opens. I already have plans to see the first and last showing on Nov. 11. This will be many of our version of this past Star Wars film. I was talking to my girlfriend about it when we saw Revenge of the Sith and I was looking around at people who'd been there for hours and I was thinking I might be the only person seeing that first showing of Rent. Hopefully I'm wrong. And let me be the first to say: Here's to a NUMBER 1 opening weekend!!!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#260re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:36am

".. then i realized, we ARE the phantom fans. yeah, phantom's got nothing on this movie. just by this, we can already tell."

What?! Look up the name Diane Flogerzi, and then get back to me on that. (I assume you're talking about comparisons between Rent and Phantom fandoms...)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

DTBG2
#261re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:37am

with all the RENTheads in the nation...i'm pretty sure RENT will be number 1 in the box office...and everyone else is going to wonder what the hell is RENT?? and everyone else will then go see it, and then RENT will remain number one...damn skippy.

theatrespaz
#262re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:43am

It's pretty much not competing against anything huge that week. The "R" rating might take away some of the grosses. But adults and over 17 will have something to watch as the week before is CHicken Little and the week after is Harry Potter 4. I think they've picked a great weekend to open and The Producers will still seem like a good ways away before they begin to siphon ticket sales away.

Becky
#263re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:58am

I already have plans to see the first and last showing on Nov. 11.

My friends and I are doing the same thing. I *never* thought I would ever be one to do that over a movie. Never say never.

It would be funny if people formed a "line" for old times sake on opening day
re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

muhliss
#264re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:12am

can anyone email or AIM it to me

email: ms.laudato@gmail.com
AIM: sillymuhliss

Please please please, I'm begging!

FosseBoi
#265re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:15am

OMG!!! I finnaly SAW IT!!!! I went to Compusive Bowlers.org and got the link! The first time I watched it, I was crying and kind of hypervenalating(sp?)!lol! I can NOT agree more with what you all have said! "OMG!", is all I can say! I'm speechless! AHHH! 11.11.05 CAN NOT COME SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

Che2be Profile Photo
Che2be
#266re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:16am

yes- i would also liked the trailer emailed.. thanks to whom ever does it for me... che2be@hotmail.com

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#267re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 5:15am

I downloaded it !! Although it's not very clear it sure got me excited and it's very well done !! November can't come soon enough !

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#268re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 5:16am

I was fully intending to not rush to watch some horrible bootleg version of the Rent trailer. I even started to type up a post about how wait until it's high quality and online.

Yeah, that high and mighty trip lasted about 2 minutes.

It looks completely amazing and I can't wait to see even the trailer on the big screen.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

kas Profile Photo
kas
#269re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 6:40am

my email is: kerallison@yahoo thanks sooo much!

One Song Glory
#270re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 6:43am

That was so awesome! Excuse me while I go so it again.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#271re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 8:12am

The trailer looks kind of retarded. It seems so amateur and not like a movie but more of a TV movie for Lifetime based on the life of Madonna. Is this movie going to work. Can we really have the actors screaming these notes out with the camera right there in their face? I don't know if the ultimate film about the darkness and community of the East Village should be a musical.

ReNtHeAd04
#272re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 8:22am

wow. i FINALLY saw it! i am gonna admit. those who said they had a couple tears falling down when they saw it. i didn't quite understand why, granted that i am a huge fan myself, i didn't think i would have tears from a trailer. but as soon as i heard the first notes sure enough i had tears streaming down. lol.. november 11 will not come fast enough!

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

sarahk
#273re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 8:26am

I would also like it emailed...its sarah_koder@yahoo.com....thanks to whoever helps me out!

sarahk
#274re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 8:27am

double post
Updated On: 5/31/05 at 08:27 AM

Videos