pixeltracker

Hamilton Cancellation Line- Page 135

Hamilton Cancellation Line

ashk8177
#3350Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 9:10am

Kate Monster3 said: "sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but if you end up with the unclaimed lotto tickets, do you pay the $10 lotto price, or is it face value?

Face value ($199)

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#3351Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 9:10am

Face value.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Fan99
#3352Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 9:36am

Saw 8 people on the cancellation line at 9AM.

Katmichel
#3353Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 10:34am

So I'm probably about number 20 in the line (estimation, I think most people are with their friends, they could be getting more tickets but I'm being optimistic). If I would be willing to buy premium tickets, what do you think my chances would be? Will they cut the line off at 20 anyway?

rcbell64
#3354Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 10:48am

I bet you have a shot with Premium.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3355Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 12:20pm

I also agree you have a shot at premium!!!

lafayettelove
#3356Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 2:25pm

Yes!! Haha thats so funny!!! I'm so happy that you got to see it!!!

lafayettelove
#3357Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 2:29pm

Anyone under 18 and ever won the lotto?? Do they get mad if you show a school id??? Baha just wondering

Katmichel
#3358Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 2:33pm

To quote Hamilton "our (my) odds are beyond scary". Not sure if I will get tickets! 3 people behind me, line has been filmed to keep order (I think something happened further up in the line). I think most are willing to pay premium so I'm definetly getting nervous! I'm number 17 I think.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#3359Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 2:47pm

lafayettelove said: "Anyone under 18 and ever won the lotto?? Do they get mad if you show a school id??? Baha just wondering

"

Under the rules as posted on broadwaydirect's website people under 18 are not allowed to enter the digital lotto. As to if that's actually enforced if you win I have no clue.

I've seen many children enter and win the in-person lotto with no issue claiming their tickets.

Srundle Profile Photo
Srundle
#3360Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 7:36pm

What are the odds for tomorrow since it is a two-show day? What time do you suggest getting there

Updated On: 7/15/16 at 07:36 PM

rcbell64
#3361Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 7:39pm

There are a couple orchestra side seats on stub hub down the $500 right now if you don't get cancellation tickets! 

Katmichel
#3362Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 8:25pm

Ok so today was brutal. I think only 5 got in and 1 or 2 of those were because a random gave people in line their extra ticket. Very disappointing after almost a ten hour wait but in comparison to others, not that bad. I know there were people who waited a lot longer than me (plus that thing a few weeks ago where the line was scattered), I was number 18 in the line. Shout out to my line friends though! Should be better from now though :) Good luck everybody!

jdra
#3363Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 8:32pm

Katmichel said: "Ok so today was brutal. I think only 5 got in and 1 or 2 of those were because a random gave people in line their extra ticket. Very disappointing after almost a ten hour wait but in comparison to others, not that bad. I know there were people who waited a lot longer than me (plus that thing a few weeks ago where the line was scattered), I was number 18 in the line. Shout out to my line friends though! Should be better from now though :) Good luck everybody!"

All the house seats must have gone to VIPs who wanted to see Daveed's last show. Probably his friends and family too.Stub Hub prices will plummet tomorrow, I think.

Updated On: 7/16/16 at 08:32 PM

sydney16
#3364Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 10:33pm

lafayettelove said: "Anyone under 18 and ever won the lotto?? Do they get mad if you show a school id??? Baha just wondering

"

I'm 16 and when I won the American in Paris lottery (which is also through Broadway Direct) they didn't care that I used my school ID, so I'm assuming it's the same for Hamilton.

lafayettelove
#3365Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 11:24pm

sydney16 said: "lafayettelove said: "Anyone under 18 and ever won the lotto?? Do they get mad if you show a school id??? Baha just wondering

"

I'm 16 and when I won the American in Paris lottery (which is also through Broadway Direct) they didn't care that I used my school ID, so I'm assuming it's the same for Hamilton.

"

Thank you!!

lafayettelove
#3366Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 11:30pm

Anyone think tmrw is a good day for cancellation or even stage door??

lafayettelove
#3367Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/15/16 at 11:30pm

Anyone think tmrw is a good day for cancellation or even stage door??

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3368Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 1:14am

Katmichel said: "Ok so today was brutal. I think only 5 got in and 1 or 2 of those were because a random gave people in line their extra ticket. Very disappointing after almost a ten hour wait but in comparison to others, not that bad. I know there were people who waited a lot longer than me (plus that thing a few weeks ago where the line was scattered), I was number 18 in the line. Shout out to my line friends though! Should be better from now though :) Good luck everybody!"

Just be careful at two-performance days as there seems to be drama at 5:30pm at RRT on Wednesdays and Saturdays. 

casedilla2
#3369Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 2:47am

Wick3 said: "Katmichel said: "Ok so today was brutal. I think only 5 got in and 1 or 2 of those were because a random gave people in line their extra ticket. Very disappointing after almost a ten hour wait but in comparison to others, not that bad. I know there were people who waited a lot longer than me (plus that thing a few weeks ago where the line was scattered), I was number 18 in the line. Shout out to my line friends though! Should be better from now though :) Good luck everybody!"

Just be careful at two-performance days as there seems to be drama at 5:30pm at RRT on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
"

This is true. There was a ton of drama on Wednesday, and even though my friend and I were rightfully first in line, we only kept that placement through dumb luck, as the theater decided not to honor the order we were all in earlier that day or the list we had been keeping.

chelseaburnside
#3370Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 11:12am

lafayettelove said: "Anyone think tmrw is a good day for cancellation or even stage door??

"

Stage door seems to be pretty random. I went before the show on Thursday and the security guard told us that there was really only a chance of Daveed stopping and if he did it would be down the street in front of Les Mis. Daveed did stop but he took time with anyone and everyone who approached him at the Hamilton door but Anthony and Chris also stopped!

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#3371Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 1:46pm

There's tickets on StubHub for as long as 150 for the matinee. Of course, that's in fifteen minutes, but still - Crazy. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

rangersrule132
#3372Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 4:56pm

There are premium seats available for tonight's show on ticketmaster. So I'm assuming everyone in the cancellation line had passed on these or they are just not offering them anymore

Jimbo2 Profile Photo
Jimbo2
#3373Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 5:16pm

I was surprised to see that just now too. Two tickets row J for $549. Saturday night...maybe more of that will be happening now??? I do want to see it again with Javi.

"If we don't wake up and shake the nation, we'll eat the dust of the world, wondering why...why?"

freewilma
#3374Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/16/16 at 7:20pm

Stubhub right now has Front Mezz for $275...and they're willing to sell just one ticket!  

Videos