Some $229 seats available on Telecharge for this Saturday 9/30:

2:00 p.m. - Left orchestra G 7 

Right orchestra M 6 & 8

8:00 p.m. - Center mezzanine B 101, 102, 103, 104

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#351Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/28/17 at 4:12pm

The original cast has already started departing (a couple of the men in the ensemble)  

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#352Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 11:24am

Great $229 seats available on Telecharge for tonight, Saturday 9/30, at 8:00 p.m.: 

Right orchestra L 6 & 8

Left orchestra L 7

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#353Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 11:48am

There were front row available for $229 this morning, but I hesitated (I felt guilty going again...), and when I decided that life is to short to not see Dolly.... they were gone! My bank account is happy, but I'm sad to be doing laundry and cleaning my apt instead of smiling for 2.5 hours.

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom

theatretenor2 Profile Photo
theatretenor2
#354Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:02pm

CT2NYC said: "Quite a few $229 seats available on Telechargefor almostall Bette performances next week, 10/4 - 10/8. Not the best seats for the price (they should be $189), but still a great opportunity to see Bette as her departure nears."

Where do you get these? Every time I go to TC, they are for $500+

SmokeyLady Profile Photo
SmokeyLady
#355Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:14pm

theatretenor2 said: "CT2NYC said: "Quite a few $229 seats available on Telechargefor almostall Bette performances next week, 10/4 - 10/8. Not the best seats for the price (they should be $189), but still a great opportunity to see Bette as her departure nears."

"

Your timing is probably just not good.  They release house seats and unsold wheel chair accessible seats ( the hand rest lifts up) to the general public.  But they always do it at different times.   You should always unblock the premium seat option. 

Updated On: 9/30/17 at 12:14 PM

theatretenor2
#356Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:20pm

Thanks, I'll try every few minutes. Really don't want to spend $400 per ticket.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#357Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:21pm

theatretenor2 said: "CT2NYC said: "Quite a few $229 seats available on Telechargefor almostall Bette performances next week, 10/4 - 10/8. Not the best seats for the price (they should be $189), but still a great opportunity to see Bette as her departure nears."

"

That post was from 2 days ago, so almost all of those seats are gone. There a few left for Wednesday 10/4. There are some awesome seats available for tonight and tomorrow, though. Like SmokeyLady said, uncheck the premium options, and check back regularly. The seat choices for tomorrow, Sunday 10/1, are some of the best I've seen, lately. Most of the third row center orchestra is available, as well as 4 amazing fifth row right orchestra seats, on the aisle.

Updated On: 9/30/17 at 12:21 PM

SmokeyLady Profile Photo
SmokeyLady
#358Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:23pm

CT2NYC said: "theatretenor2 said: "CT2NYC said: "Quite a few $229 seats available on Telechargefor almostall Bette performances next week, 10/4 - 10/8. Not the best seats for the price (they should be $189), but still a great opportunity to see Bette as her departure nears."

"

That post was from 2 days ago, so almost all of those seats are gone. There a few left for Wednesday 10/4. There are some awesome seats available for tonight and tomorrow,though. Like SmokeyLady said, uncheck the premium options, and check back regularly.
"

Your advice has been fantastic.  Every time I know a friend is in the city I check this thread and have them buy their tickets immediately.  

theatretenor2
#359Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:25pm

We will be there Friday-Monday next weekend.

Side note: I was able to see the show SRO this past Sunday for $47. The Broadway Flea Market kept people out of the rush lines for quite a while.

Would much rather be seated this time around. :)

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#360Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:28pm

theatretenor2 said: "We will be there Friday-Monday next weekend.

Side note: I was able to see the show SRO this past Sunday for $47. The Broadway Flea Market kept people out of the rush lines for quite a while.

Some of the best seats have been released the day before and the day of, so don't lose heart if you don't see anything. If you're patient, there's a good chance you'll get something great.

theatretenor2
#361Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:31pm

CT2NYC said: "theatretenor2 said: "We will be there Friday-Monday next weekend.

Some of the best seats have been released the day before and the day of, so don't lose heart if you don't see anything. If you're patient, there'sa good chance you'llget something great.

"

Thank you! Would you ping me if you see anything for next Friday or Saturday night?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#362Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:35pm

SmokeyLady said: "CT2NYC said: "theatretenor2 said: "CT2NYC said: "Quite a few $229 seats available on Telechargefor almostall Bette performances next week, 10/4 - 10/8. Not the best seats for the price (they should be $189), but still a great opportunity to see Bette as her departure nears."

"

That post was from 2 days ago, so almost all of those seats are gone. There a few left for Wednesday 10/4. There are some awesome seats available for tonight and tomorrow,though. Like SmokeyLady said, uncheck the premium options, and check back regularly.
"

Your advice has been fantastic. Every time I know a friend is in the city I check this thread and have them buy their tickets immediately.
"

Thank you, I appreciate that. It makes me happy to know that people on here are using my info. As long as you guys are benefitting, I'll keep posting.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#363Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 9/30/17 at 12:37pm

theatretenor2 said: "CT2NYC said: "theatretenor2 said: "We will be there Friday-Monday next weekend.

Some of the best seats have been released the day before and the day of, so don't lose heart if you don't see anything. If you're patient, there'sa good chance you'llget something great.

"

Thank you! Would you ping me if you see anything for next Friday or Saturday night?
"

Sure, no problem. If texting would be more productive, feel free to PM me your cell number.

Balcony Bill
#364Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/1/17 at 1:27pm

Apologies if others have already posted about this and I'm repeating others'  comments, but at Toronto Film Festival recently I caught a screening of the new Greta Gerwig film, Lady Bird, and wanted to let others know Beanie gives a really lovely performance as the best friend of the main character. She is funny and also poignant and there are some great scenes of the students auditioning for the school's production of Merrily We Roll Along, singing various Sondheim tunes. A hilarious scene also when the school gym teacher has to take over and direct a production of The Tempest. Saoirse Ronan is wonderful in the starring role. It was one of the most buzzed about films of the festival and the audience I saw it with applauded a long time at the end. Made me look forward even more to seeing Dolly and Beanie. Think a lot of people who see the film will be talking about Beanie.

theatretenor2
#365Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/3/17 at 11:04am

A few seats just opened up for Friday night next to the ones I just bought. Orchestra Left.

theatretenor2
#366Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/3/17 at 12:26pm

I just upgraded ours to the Center Mezz B seats, so there's some $229 available.

seussical93
#367Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/3/17 at 3:57pm

Hey guys! How's SRO been lately? I'm going to try to score a SRO ticket for the matinee tomorrow. How early should I get there? Significantly before the box office opens? Thanks for your help!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#368Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/3/17 at 6:25pm

Some awesome $229 singles available on Telecharge for tomorrow 10/4, at 2:00 p.m.:

Right mezzanine A 4 

Center mezzanine B 104 & B 111

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#369Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/4/17 at 2:09pm

I am looking at options for Donna Murphy on Dec. 5th. I was thinking about purchasing a TDF ticket, how have seats been for that? It mentions that all TDF tickets are balcony, but is that entirely true? If it is, how is the view from the Balcony? 

I saw the show back in March, Center Orchestra Row M and LOVED the view, but don't mind seeing it a little further back. 

Gizmo6
#370Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/9/17 at 4:40pm

I'm laughing as I am watching Bette Midler: One Night Only recorded for ITV here in the UK For her Album The Girls. 

When quizzed about her recent Broadway stint which would have been I'll Eat You Last she says she'll never do Broadway again. 

Her an Patti must be friends lol 

mufish
#371Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/10/17 at 6:10pm

I went to Comic Con on Saturday and was deciding whether to head to MSG early for a panel with The Walking Dead, but thought I'd check Telecharge (at about 5-5:30) one last time to see if something opened up for the evening performance of DEH or Hello, Dolly.  Nothing for DEH but there were three singles for Dolly, and to my surprise one of them was not premium so I snatched it up (though $229 is now the most I've ever spent for a show).  It was row H side orchestra. 

And for those interested in such things, Annette Bening was in the audience one row ahead of me in the center orchestra, and Marcia Cross was seated next to me.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#372Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/10/17 at 6:16pm

Just wondering, has the show announced it has recouped?

BalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
#373Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/12/17 at 6:24pm

I saw this magical show April 18 and 22 from the front row of the balcony.  Each night cost about one hundred dollars and change. I bought both of those tickets Sept 17, 2016, the first day of sales.

For the past 3 weeks, I have been seeking a single ticket for October 12-14 on telecharge yet only saw the expensive premium seats.  On Wednesday, October 11, I counted 46 availability Saturday, October 14 matinee seats, but each with a premium price.

Patience is a virtue.  

Today, an unsold $229 wheelchair row seat for the Saturday matinee suddenly appeared.  Back of the house, seat T4, main floor. Nabbed and grabbed it.

Thrilled to be in the audience again for another performance of non-stop joy.

comets
#374Bette Midler Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 10/12/17 at 6:41pm

I saw the show a few weeks ago and still can't get it out of my head. Such a joyful experience from the entire cast. i can't wait to see it again with Bernadette and Victor Garber. 

Videos