News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 15

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#350Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 1:21pm

Some premium tickets are now available on Ticketmaster for most March dates.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#351Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 2:12pm

Orchestra O 33 available on Ticketmaster for Thursday, 4/19 & Friday, 4/20, $189 per part. Great seat during the last few days of previews!

Fosse76
#352Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 2:22pm

CT2NYC said: "Orchestra O 33 available on Ticketmaster for Thursday, 4/19 & Friday, 4/20, $189 per part. Great seat during the last few days of previews!"

I don't know that'd call it a great seat, especially at that price. But then again I like to sit close. 

Danielle49
#353Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 2:27pm

Orchestra O32 is also available for Thu. 3/22 and Fri. 3/23 at $189.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#354Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 2:30pm

Fosse76 said: "CT2NYC said: "Orchestra O 33 available on Ticketmaster for Thursday, 4/19 & Friday, 4/20, $189 per part. Great seat during the last few days of previews!"

I don't know that'd call it a great seat, especially at that price. But then again I like to sit close.
"

I'm giving the far side orchestra seats the benefit of the doubt, and, considering that the dress circle now overhangs row P, I'm assuming that row O offers good views, at the very least. My point is that someone could probably do a lot worse, now that prime seats are scarce for the first part of the run.

amysea
#355Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 2:55pm

There’s a PAIR of 299/part for 04.25.18 available dress circle row f (total comes out to over $1200, so I just cannot bring myself to buy it) in case anyone’s interested.

jenhum
#356Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 4:52pm

I just got 2 tickets for 4/4. They are the premium seats, Dress Circle R row D, seats 2-4 (I think that's on the inside aisle). I am so excited- we are huuuuuuge Potter fans, so I've been saving up for this, although I'm still experiencing some serious sticker shock. I'm really excited to be going so soon though, and it's during my daughter's spring break so she won't have to miss school. 

I really prefer orchestra seats, but haven't seen any of those pop up...Hopefully I will be happy with these with the mezzanine being a bit closer than it used to be.

Updated On: 2/14/18 at 04:52 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#357Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 5:23pm

Your seats should be great!!!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#358Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 5:49pm

Looks like there was just an April ticket dump. When I went on, Saturday, 4/7, was showing tickets available at all price points. As I went through them, they became unavailable. There are still some $130+ seats available for other dates in April.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#359Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 6:05pm

Updated On: 2/18/18 at 06:05 PM

broadwayfan1000
#360Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 8:20pm

AmeliaBedelia said: "broadwayfan1000 said: "AmeliaBedelia said: "If you're looking for the lower price range tickets, keep checking Ticketmaster. I've been checking twice a day for the past couple days and just found a $40 orchestra seat in September that I guess someone had just returned.Especially over the next few days, I have a feeling people will start returning seats as they look at schedules, consider travel options, discuss with friends who bought tickets as well, etc."

What row was the $40 and are you sure it is orchestra. I spoke to lyric theater and they said they never released any orchestra seating for $40. I was concerned that my row V seats that I paid $165 maybe partially obstructed if there are seats around that being sold at that price. But they said a few times they have not released any $40 seats in orchestra but only balcony? Are a few people who have said they received orchestra at this price so they must be misinformed? But I asked the agent a few times via fb messenger and they were very confident.
"

The $40 orchestra seat was in row Y, which I believe is the fourth row from the back of the orchestra. It's all the way to the side so maybe they're just releasing the last seat in the last few rows as $40 seats.Also, Ticketmaster lists which sections tickets are in at each price level on the page where you pick whichprice level you want to search. For the $20-$40 price range, it lists orchestra, dress circle, and balcony as possible locations.They definitely offer $40 orchestra seats, although how many there are is anyone's guess.

Thought of another possibletitle for this thread: "Fantastic Seats and Where to Find Them"
"

Haha. And yeah sounds like you got a great deal and may have been single seating only. I am also aisle but ended up paying $165 for each show but purchased two tickets in row v.  

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#361Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 9:22pm

Dress circle B 9 available on Ticketmaster for Tuesday 3/27 & Wednesday 3/28, $189 per part, as well as orchestra S 34 on Wednesday, 4/18, $189 per part.

Updated On: 2/14/18 at 09:22 PM

greenifyme2
#362Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 9:38pm

Does anyone know what date(s) are opening night?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#363Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/14/18 at 9:42pm

greenifyme2 said: "Does anyone know what date(s) are opening night?"

Sunday, April 22.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#364Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 12:06am

While I was browsing the new inventory, I only came across one center aisle Orchestra seat. I think it was Row P or Q. It was definitely a premium seat but has anyone seen an orchestra center aisle seat?

Also, someone correct me if I'm correct but first preview never went on sale, right?

LJD123
#365Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 6:51am

jenhum said: "I just got 2 tickets for 4/4. They are the premium seats, Dress Circle R row D, seats 2-4 (I think that's on the insideaisle). I am so excited- we are huuuuuuge Potter fans, so I've been saving up for this, although I'm still experiencing some serious sticker shock. I'm really excited to be going so soon though, and it's during my daughter's spring break so she won't have to miss school.

I really prefer orchestra seats, but haven't seen any of those pop up...Hopefully I will be happy with these with the mezzanine being a bit closer than it used to be.
"

PLEASE post after you see the show and let us know how the seats were.  Taking my family next January and sitting in same row!  ENJOY the show - it is going to be here before you know it!!!

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#366Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 3:24pm

There is a single ticket for April 4, 2pm and 8pm at $155 per part. Orch Row U, seat 20. Total is $334

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#367Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 4:17pm

Orchestra O 32 is a available on Ticketmaster for Thursday 3/22 & Friday 3/23, $189 per part.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#368Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 4:24pm

Was anyone able to get first preview March 16/17 tickets?

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#369Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 4:40pm

jacobsnchz14 said: "Was anyone able to get first preview March 16/17 tickets?"

As I mentioned before, I'm pretty sure it never went on sale and that they're planning something for it.

Fosse76
#370Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 4:53pm

sorano916 said: "While I was browsing the new inventory, I only came across one center aisle Orchestra seat. I think it was Row P or Q. It was definitely a premium seat but has anyone seen an orchestra center aisle seat?"

I have a center aisle seat, but I'm in Row P. There is no center orchestra for this production. I also have a ticket in Row G, but I'm two seats from the center aisle. So they did sell at least some them (who know what they've held back, since in London it seems like it's pretty easy to get premium seats even the day before).

"Also, someone correct me if I'm correct but first preview never went on sale, right?"

It definitely wasn't available for the most recent pre-sale and public sale, so who knows. I'd be surprised.

dearalanaaaa Profile Photo
dearalanaaaa
#371Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 4:53pm

jacobsnchz14 said: "Was anyone able to get first preview March 16/17 tickets?"

I think I have one of the earliest tickets here, march 29&30th. I'm in balcony left row F. I'll report back with photos from those seats! 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#372Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 6:25pm

Orchestra W 35 is available on Ticketmaster for Tuesday 3/20 & Wednesday 3/21, $155 per part.

greenifyme2
#373Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 6:38pm

CT2NYC said: "greenifyme2 said: "Does anyone know what date(s) are opening night?"

Sunday, April 22.
"

Thanks! My tickets are for the 26th/27th 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#374Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 2/15/18 at 9:36pm

Double post

Updated On: 2/15/18 at 09:36 PM

Videos