pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 177

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

heyitsb
#4400Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/22/17 at 4:09pm

Is anyone planning on sending to Amélie or Philippa Soo to see if they respond?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#4401Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/22/17 at 4:22pm

Heard back from Jitney and Kinky Boots with Todrick Hall, no donation requests.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#4402Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/22/17 at 5:47pm

Has anyone tried the Chicago company of Hamilton? I just saw the show with the current cast, and would love to get a cast signed playbill if possible.

josh147
#4403Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/17 at 1:19pm

I saw Chicago Hamilton back in October, and sent 2 Playbills to be signed for my wife and son (along with a note and SASE). They were returned, signed by everyone, within 2-3 weeks. It was unbelievable and awesome.

Josh

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#4404Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/17 at 1:21pm

Received Sunday in the Park playbill signed by the whole cast! No donation required! 

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4405Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/17 at 1:44pm

LesWickedly said: "Received Sunday in the Park playbill signed by the whole cast! No donation required! 

"How long did it take? I want to send one before closing!

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#4406Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/17 at 1:46pm

About 2 and a half weeks.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#4407Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/17 at 5:37pm

Heard back from The Present and received a playbill signed by Cate Blanchett and Richard Roxborough, only. No donation requested.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4408Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/26/17 at 8:34pm

Does anyone know if Significant Other asks for donations? I would REALLY love to have a cast signed playbill from them. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

CoolDogeGuy
#4409Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/26/17 at 8:57pm

Also, does anyone know if any of these shows asks for donations?

School of Rock, War Paint, The Price, Come From Away, Hamilton, Waitress, Cats, Anastasia, Miss Saigon, In Transit, Groundhog Day, Sunset Boulevard, Oslo, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), the Great Comet, Pretty much EVERY show. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#4410Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/17 at 6:36am

CoolDogeGuy said: "Does anyone know if Significant Other asks for donations? I would REALLY love to have a cast signed playbill from them. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?"

Probably not normally, but not sure if that is the case when they are selling signed playbills as part of the BC/EFA drives. Seems odd to ask for $40 in person from people who bought a ticket, but then mail it for free to people who didn't even attend.

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#4411Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/17 at 4:39pm

Any idea what the sunset mailing address is?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#4412Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/17 at 5:04pm

Phillytheatreguy10 said: "Any idea what the sunset mailing address is?"

The Palace Theater has been in the same spot since 1913...

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#4413Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/17 at 5:39pm

Phillytheatreguy10 said: "Any idea what the sunset mailing address is?

Palace Theatre
160 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036

That's the correct address to send mail to the Palace. Their mailing address is NOT the theater's address, but the address that's on the stage door. If you send something using the theater's address, you will get it sent back to you with a failure to deliver notice.

"

musicman_bwayfan
#4414Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/17 at 5:42pm

I once got a return to sender envelope from the Palace when I sent to the address on Playbill.com (1564 Broadway) when American in Paris was playing.

Perhaps since the stage door is on 47th street part way down the block and has a different address written on the actual door (sorry I don't know what it is), that is what Phillytheatreguy10 is referring to....

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#4415Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/28/17 at 5:25pm

Heard back from Miss Saigon and they're asking for a minimum $100 donation to BCEFA for a cast-signed playbill.

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Chicken_Flavor
#4416Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/28/17 at 6:28pm

atuomala said: "Heard back from Miss Saigon and they're asking for a minimum $100 donation to BCEFA for a cast-signed playbill."

WTF?!!

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#4417Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/30/17 at 3:28am

Chicken_Flavor said: "atuomala said: "Heard back from Miss Saigon and they're asking for a minimum $100 donation to BCEFA for a cast-signed playbill."

WTF?!!

My thoughts exactly. I'm happy to donate to BCEFA, but I think $100 for a cast-signed playbill is a bit of a stretch for any show that isn't Hamilton.

CoolDogeGuy
#4418Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/2/17 at 3:05am

unbb24 said: "How about IN TRANSIT? Has somebody tried it?"

UPDATE: I FINALLY GOT IT BACK. I got it back on March 30, 2017 (It took 32 days or in weeks: 3 weeks and 11 days). Fortunately, I got a playbill. Unfortunately, It was UNSIGNED. They're asking for a $25 donation to BC/EFA to get a cast signed playbill. At least I got a playbill! And I'm going to be sending to them again but with the $25 this time. I'll say when I get it back! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4419Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/2/17 at 3:56am

SMDH.  3 weeks and ELEVEN days?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#4420Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/2/17 at 5:09am

When I did it, it only took then 2 weeks and 18 days. But a friend of mine didn't hear back for four weeks and FOUR days?! Crazy how different everyone's experience is...

Updated On: 4/2/17 at 05:09 AM

Broadwaydah
#4421Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/2/17 at 9:17am

My favorite has to be with  little shop revival on broadway.  Sent note to the designer and pupetter for the plant who was the same as the original production  In my note I told him memories of this being my first show ever when it was at  the Orpheum and asked for a playbill signed.  

In turn he sent some of his penciled designed plant drawings for the revival, some stage manager notes for him and other goodies in addition to the playbill. 

I like unusual stuff from shows and have cast sign in sheet that rent sent and show notes from lion king. 

When I want to splurge I have bought the complete signed season opening night playbill set from the equity fight aids site.  It is expensive to frame and takes up s lot of wall space but looks amazing to have the entire signed year.  Perhaps not as fun from a surprise stand point as sending to casts directly. 

Sherbear8081
#4422Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/6/17 at 2:10pm

I received a cast signed playbill from waitress a couple of weeks ago.  They didn't ask for a donation, but I think I sent it back in October.

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4423Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/6/17 at 2:56pm

after 3 months of waiting I finally heard back from Stephanie J. Block, and she sent me back a full cast signed Falsettos playbill! So thankful!!

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

CoolDogeGuy
#4424Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/8/17 at 6:06pm

Has anyone tried Paramour? I really want to send one before it closes.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos