pixeltracker

PRISCILLA Closing June 24th- Page 2

PRISCILLA Closing June 24th

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#25PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 9:41pm

But that's their job -- solely. If they don't agree with it, they shouldn't do it.

That being said, the hawkers have never bothered me.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#26PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 9:41pm

Kalimba honey.... your criticism of the Times Square girls is so....Mean Girls-ish. from RC in Austin, Texas

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Bwaydide92
#27PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:04pm

Well in today's economy I don't think people are going to quit a job that pays their bills just because they annoy people.

I would probably be annoyed by them too, but then again most advertising is annoying.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#28PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:12pm

Well now we can get some children in red curley-wigs hawkin' tickets in Times Square. Children need to work too!

FindingNamo
#29PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:29pm

:::How would you like to be called "hideous", merely because of the job that you are doing?:::

Unless of course you ARE a hideous ribbon clerk or something.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#30PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:39pm

It is going to be very interesting to see how Annie fares at the Palace... They will definitely need a big star as Hannigan. I am expecting a big splashy revival with a big cast and a huge and beautiful set, and I hope this revival does not disappoint!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

#31PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:42pm

what's next for Nick Adams?

FindingNamo
#32PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:46pm

I understand he's up for Sandy.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#33PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:53pm

weird... I head heard he was gonna be Annie when they fired that one girl...

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#34PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:54pm

Leave Nick alone. He's a very nice person. from RC in Austin, Texas

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

JohnyBroadway
#35PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:58pm

He's playing the Star To Be in Drag.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#36PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/16/12 at 11:07pm

I would expect an announcement about "Annie" by Monday.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

theatrepaul Profile Photo
theatrepaul
#37PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/17/12 at 11:27am

Not too suprising, I've been expecting this news for a little while.

I wonder what next for the wonderful Tony Sheldon?

OKBroadwayFan Profile Photo
OKBroadwayFan
#38PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/17/12 at 11:38am

I hope Tony Sheldon tours. He is so wonderful in this role

justafan2
#39PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/17/12 at 12:16pm

I'm actually very sad about this announcement (not shocked, but sad). I really enjoyed it and had tix to see it again in July.

ChildrenwillListen
#40PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/17/12 at 1:29pm

I wondered what was going to happen to Priscilla. Too bad.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#41PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/17/12 at 1:51pm

One of the few lottos I've actually won. I enjoyed the show but I am surprised it lasted as long as it did.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#42PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/17/12 at 6:03pm

Ah, well. I'm grateful I got to see it as many times as I did (three). Mostly a fluffy good time, but the first time I saw those words on that bus I gasped and cried.

theatrepaul Profile Photo
theatrepaul
#43PRISCILLA Closing June 24th
Posted: 5/18/12 at 8:48am

I hope Tony doesn't do the US tour. Don't get me wrong, I have loved watching his Bernadatte, a wonderful, beautiful, touching performance.

I think Tony is a fantastic actor and now I really want to see him do something else

Videos