worst musical

BtMartin25
#25re: worst musical
Posted: 1/17/06 at 1:13pm

The victims on the plane heading toward the WTC.

now THAT would be a bad show.

bt

cookie2 Profile Photo
cookie2
#26re: worst musical
Posted: 1/17/06 at 1:38pm

Terry Schiavo - The Musical!

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#27re: worst musical
Posted: 1/17/06 at 1:38pm

people on a message board about musicals singing how they know more than the stars of broadway and dissign them constantly even thouh they dont have 1% of the talent the broadway people do.

arky
#28re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 3:34pm

King Kong!!!!!

Roninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
#29re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 3:56pm

Kasim, do you mean dis on rather than dissign? Dissign is a great wordage though. Whatever it's supposed to mean.

Love me some Caroline, or Change. I'm going to be frank, if you didn't like it, oh well for you. Maybe you just didn't get it.

How about a musical about some little kids who think the ex convict living in their barn is Jesus? They can sing a lot of songs that are meant to be cute but just aren't.

yr ronin,
joey

MLE Profile Photo
MLE
#30re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 3:57pm

No, I've got it!

Fangirl: the musical.

Starring actual fangirls.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#31re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 3:59pm

That show with the little dead girl and her brother who has Tourettes.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Roninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
#32re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 4:00pm

Fangirls... like YOU!?

We ought to get the chicks who I sat next to at this concert the other day comparing how many times they'd seen Altar Boyz (which numbered above 50 for one of them, no further comment).

yr ronin,
joey

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#33re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 6:20pm

Metro
Don't Play us Cheap
Utter Glory of Morrisey Hall
Dr Selavy's Magic Theater
CATS

Poster Emeritus

MLE Profile Photo
MLE
#34re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 8:57pm

Like me??

fyffe Profile Photo
fyffe
#35re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 9:04pm

these would be in bad taste...but funny..

sago mine disaster musical
dc sniper musical
Katrina ...the musical

did I rock the family boat by dining on the help?-LESTAT

RockabyeHamlet
#36re: worst musical
Posted: 1/18/06 at 9:28pm

Backstreet Boys- The Musical!
N*SYNC- The Musical!

Katrina- The Musical!
A musical about the Tsunami

A Musical about the London Bombings with Sweeny making a cameo singing "There a hole in the world like a big black pit and its filled with people who are filled with **** and the vermin of the world inhabit it and it goes by the name of London."

BANG!

"I wouldn't let Esparza's Bobby take my kids to the zoo...I'd be afraid he'd steal their ice cream and laugh."- YankeeFan
"People who like Sondheim enjoy cruelty."-LuvtheEmcee
Updated On: 1/18/06 at 09:28 PM

#37re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:50am

jv92 - I definitely think you have a heart and you're also a hoot. I also weep every time I see or listen to CAROUSEL. A heartbreaker.

I would say a musical version of ANNE FRANK but there already was one. It was called YOURS ANNE. It flopped - What a shocker. Did anyone see it?

SporkGoddess
#38re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 2:15pm

A musical about the murder of Mary Phagan, and the subsequent 1913 Leo Frank trial and lynching...

Come on, I love Parade, but seriously here!

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Chenofan #1 Profile Photo
Chenofan #1
#39re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 2:53pm

Cats, no doubt!!!!

And.....SCENE!

Donnie Darko
#40re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 3:06pm

"How about a black maid of a Jewish family who hangs out in a basement with a talking washing machine and other dancing and singing family appliances singing bad R&B. Oh wait..." - ALWRULES

Wait I have an even better one!! How bout a gay guy who wears a mask and chases his fag hag around an opera house for 4 + hours?

Musical-Forums.net!! Come on over!!!

Piazzaslight Profile Photo
Piazzaslight
#41re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 3:19pm

Happy Tree Friends: The Musical!

Another idea:
LES RELENTLESS
A musical in which a convict is relentlessly pursued by a relentless policeman who relentlessly chases him. The relentless men of the army relentlessly try to win a war, but they all die. The convict's worker is relentless to get some money, and turns into a sexually relentless prostitute to get some. Then she pointlessly (and relentlessly) dies. Then we have another relentless-for-money couple who are taking care of the prostitute's daughter, who is relentless to get out of there. The convict relentlesly recues her. The ward then relentlessly tries to figure who the sexually relentless young man lusting for her outside her gates. Years pass, all except the relentless and greedy couple and the relentlessly nice couple survive, and the old man relentlesly dies.

The End. re: worst musical

MARGARET: "Clara, stop that. That's illegal." - The Light in the Piazza

"I'm not in Bambi and I'm not blonde!" - Idina Menzel
Updated On: 1/21/06 at 03:19 PM

wonderwaiter Profile Photo
wonderwaiter
#42re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 3:21pm

Evita 2: The Rainbow Corpse Tour

And no one grew into anything new, we just became the worst of what we were."

Joelbeans
#43re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 5:46pm

Just a word about yours, Anne. I have done that show twice. A theatre group I worked for did it for schools that were reading for their English classes. I think if it is done right it is a beautiful show. The first time I did the show I play piano for it, and the second time I played Mr. VanDan. Anne sings most of her diary entries, and has some beautiful songs. They aren't the easiest but when the actress gets them down and throws in some acting they can be amazing.

ALWrules Profile Photo
ALWrules
#44re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 5:57pm

That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever read Donnie Darko. Great comeback...

Keep your morals, I don't have time. Keep your lovers, I'm changing mine! -The Likes of Us

ALWrules Profile Photo
ALWrules
#45re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 6:02pm

And nice language as well, Donnie Darko. It's comforting to see "intellectual" theater people calling people "fags." Why don't I just refer to Caroline as a n* and her family as kytes (or however you spell it.) Good to see...

Keep your morals, I don't have time. Keep your lovers, I'm changing mine! -The Likes of Us

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#46re: worst musical
Posted: 1/21/06 at 6:52pm

Any musical with the kind of music we play on the radio these days.

rockfenris2005
#47re: worst musical
Posted: 1/22/06 at 3:04am

Which is *exactly* the reason why the theatre isn't popular anymore!

Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try -South Pacific

Katt
#48re: worst musical
Posted: 1/22/06 at 3:08am

jeremykushnier, it's not really so much music on the radio now...more like screeching and ridiculous rap songs that are ninety percent cussing.

TheEnchantedHunter
#49re: worst musical
Posted: 1/22/06 at 3:10am

Which is exactly why there isn't any good music on radio anymore!

Daisy Gamble
New York, NY

Videos