pixeltracker

The Wedding Singer Tour Official Thread. Cast Announced.- Page 2

The Wedding Singer Tour Official Thread. Cast Announced.

SporkGoddess
#25re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 6:12pm

I live in Appleton, so I think that I'll see it because the theatre's only 5 min away. I'd like to know who's in the cast, though.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Soozie
#26re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 6:26pm

I don't know if the cast is announced or not but I have known for some time that the male lead is someone my daughter (who is in college studying Musical Theater) was in a show with here in our home state of Vermont and we are so proud of him for getting cast in this role. Unless his name was made public some place, I don't feel at liberty to state his name.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#27re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 6:31pm

I really hope one of those pending dates is Chicago. I really want to see this show. I probably will drive to Indianapolis to see it, but I would rather not pay for the gas it will take to get there and back.

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

sgv123
#28re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 6:48pm

i just talked to a girl who is in the ensemble. she said that the full cast will probably be announced after monday when they start rehearsals.

me2 Profile Photo
me2
#29re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 6:55pm

Please ask your friend to spill the beans on the names of the cast if no one else does by Monday.
Broadway Blog: 50 Amazing Broadway Performers . . .

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#30re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 7:38pm

Ya wow California was rejected...

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

sgv123
#31re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 10:06pm

has anyone bought tickets for baltimore yet? if so, what day(s) are you going?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#32re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 11:38pm

Anyone see the commercial for it on their myspace?
It was very well made, but the guy playing Robbie was horrible.

#33re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/2/07 at 11:52pm

"Ya wow California was rejected..."

Actually, it's more like the major California cities rejected the tour.
Updated On: 8/2/07 at 11:52 PM

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#34re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 2:04am

True!

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

RentHead2 Profile Photo
RentHead2
#35re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 10:12am

Okay so just went to check out prices for THE WEDDING SINGER in B'More...someone tell me why ticket prices are over 100 dollars a seat? Is there some type of discount I am not aware of?

I made a list of all your faults, it was quite detailed and lengthy too and when I read it through I missed you. Your like a classic Eagles song, you just cant help but sing along even though it sometimes gets annoying too. I just know I want to be wherever I can wake and see you there next to me. **High Fidelity** Love is what I do **The Wedding Singer** Xanadu - Best NEW Musical of the Season!

singtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
#36re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 12:03pm

I know a couple of the ensemble girls. They just graduated from my school.

"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#37re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 1:20pm

SGV...thanks! they were not avalable when I checked at the time of my post

RENTHEAD...order them through the main website of Broadway Across America (.com). The tix are $40, $66, and $81 ++

You must have hit a broker site instead.

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"
Updated On: 8/3/07 at 01:20 PM

sgv123
#38re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 1:56pm

no problem dancin.

these tickets are more expensive then i thought they would be. i think i spent more on these tickets than i did for wicked tour tickets.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#39re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 2:42pm

I hope we get it here in Denver. I was at the Tonys last year and really enjoyed their performance. Plus, I was in my late teens and my 20's during the 80's so I think the show will be a big kick for me.

Just give the world Love.

shiz_student94
#40re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 5:10pm

I miss this show SOO much, and it's not even coming to Michigan!! That just pissed me right off! It better end up being one of the pending date slots. I HAVE to see this again. I watched that video and I'm like nooooo. This is most definitley my favorite show. Well, favorite next to Wicked. But that may be because I loved the originally cast. A lot. *Tear* I have to see this again. grrr

"Sing 'till you're breaking glass or you're breaking down"

sgv123
#41re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 9:41pm

has anyone gotten tickets for baltimore on ticketmaster. why does it say currently not on sale?
Updated On: 8/3/07 at 09:41 PM

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#42re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 9:53pm

I don't live in San Luis Obispo. I live in L.A. I wish it came to Resdondo Beach insted of Bye Bye Birdie. Wedding Singer is better.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

shiz_student94
#43re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 9:56pm

All this talk is making me a wreck. I'm praying it will come to Chicago or Michigan, or anywhere close to me! Waa. I'm a baby when it comes to The Wedding Singer. As soon as ANYONE knows anything about casts or the Pending date slots, post! I'm going to go nuts.

"Sing 'till you're breaking glass or you're breaking down"

azeller Profile Photo
azeller
#44re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 9:59pm

You can definitely get Baltimore tickets if you know someone with a subscription. We can get seats for any show this season now, before they go on sale to the general public.

"Let's admit one thing right upfront: With the possible exception of Bernadette Peters, not everyone stays young and cute forever." (NYPost 2/2/05)

sgv123
#45re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 9:59pm

if u want to know alittle more about the cast go here. They dont have who is playing who, but they do have some cast members as friends.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=218521963

sgv123
#46re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 10:01pm

i got tickets yesterday from ticketmaster......but it says they are currently not on sale. broadwayacrossamerica is affiliated with them right?

playbilled
#47re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 10:17pm

I'm so glad this show is touring. It may not have been good enough for the extremely cut throat B'way haha but it was fun! And the choreography was so good!

opiv Profile Photo
opiv
#48re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/3/07 at 10:58pm

Well I guess I won't be seeing it. re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.

Thanks a lot, San Francisco.

"I feel god in this chili's..."

Parks
#49re: The Wedding Singer Tour News.
Posted: 8/4/07 at 12:55am

Yay! Dallas Summer Musicals' opening show of the season, I guess! Surprised this was released... DSM hasn't announced any shows yet for sure for next season, I don't think.

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

Videos