pixeltracker

Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...- Page 2

Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#25re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/24/07 at 3:59pm

Hmmmm... what show is in the works that involves a main character who is a jerk...

::bust a move::

sleepyguy1717
#26re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/24/07 at 4:48pm

I'm really glad Annaleigh is going to be Glinda (I hope she gets a new Elphaba) but I really wish she would stay to take over for LBB.

I want to apologize for some offensive messages posted on this board under my name. The night 0f 12-15-08 I did not have internet access, and someone had used my name to post something offensive. My avatar was also changed. I dont' know what else was posted, or if anyone recieved bad PMs, but I want to apologize for that. I've changed my password, and even though I was not the one posting these messages it still needed to be corrected.

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#27re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/24/07 at 4:50pm

How can you want her to take over as Elle when you've never seen her in the role?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

me2 Profile Photo
me2
#28re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/24/07 at 5:18pm

I'm still old fashioned and prefer written blogs. Loved his take on Nick Lachey.

Somewhere I have some footage I recorded off WGN or whatever that cable station is in Chicago in which Richard Blake teaches an anchor steps in SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. When I came to see WEDDING SINGER, I was very excited because I felt like I had met him before.
Broadway Blog: 50 Amazing Broadway Performers . . . AND Advice for Making a Solo Album

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#29re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/24/07 at 11:27pm

Well, I am glad everyone enjoyed it. I hope for it to be weekly, but considering this one took....seven months, we shall see. :-P

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

broadwaybaby221
#30re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/24/07 at 11:38pm

Oh my god. That was great! Thanks for posting it, Heather!

~Sara~

MyLife
#31re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 1:42am

I think Kendra extended 6 months....

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#32re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 1:44am

thanks for posting it. no nick lachey in Lb please stay with someone in the show like his understudy jason gillman . i wont go see it with nick in it.
congrats to annaleigh ashford for getting the role as glinda it was hard seeing dequinna and leslie go and now her. i am with you sleepyguy. but at least shes in the neighborhood. i do wish annaleigh well.

whos with me about nick lachey as warner replaccement??

DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#33re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 1:52am

His voice is very sexy...

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#34re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 1:52am

legally blonde is now on the tkts counter

http://www.entertainment-link.com/tkts.asp

MungoGypsy8232
#35re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 2:14am

DottieD'Luscia, I saw her too. She landed laughs my night but not all of them. I think it was just nerves. She didn't seem very comfortable with herself during Popular, but she came in full force for the 2nd act.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#36re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 8:36am

Mungo, did you see her in Philadelphia? I thought her Second Act was much better than her first as well.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

BreeDaniel Profile Photo
BreeDaniel
#37re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 10:09am

Really, we're judging acts now? I think she'll be fine and can at least sing and isn't pushing 40 and playing a high school student which seems to be the trend with all the Elphaba's and some of the Glinda's lately, I say good for her. As for the blog, the only thing that really caught my ear is the "I hope they're happy with me", what's that about? Did you chain him to a chair and make him say that?

...5678 Profile Photo
#38re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 10:11am

So does anyone actually know Annaleigh's last LB performance date?

carymetorent2
#39re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 10:27am

Yes, yes, I did. That's why it was so quiet. Because he was actually locked in a dark room with only bread and water to sustain him. The stuffed chicken breast was merely a figment of his imagination.

He was joking. Because we have been trying to get a blog up forever and something continually went wrong.

But I like the dark room idea better. It helps me keep up my image.

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#40re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 11:14am

"I think Kendra extended 6 months...."

No, wrong. Kendra is already confirmed for The Receptionist at MTC which starts on October 12th.

Yankeefan007
#41re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 11:20am

I heard from my source that Kendra is going back to Wicked once 'Receptionist' closes.

MungoGypsy8232
#42re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 11:45am

BreeDaniel, yes we are. It's nothing new judging people by acts (check other threads if you don't believe me) and like I said, she was probably just nervous. She's gonna make a fine Glinda.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#43re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 11:50am

There really isn't any problem with judging by acts for this show since the characters change. There IS a time difference. Glinda stands out in this case because she pretty much matures.

I'm still excited for her re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...!

::bust a move::

ruprecht Profile Photo
ruprecht
#44re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 12:20pm

I'm with Bree, Annaleigh Ashford is going to be great and how nice to have someone age appropriate for one of the roles for a change. If there's truth to it being Stephanie Block, she's going to look like her daughter, not her school mate. As for the blog, it does sound like Richard Blake is doing it in a way like he doesn't want anyone in his immediate surroundings to know. The chained to a chair scenario seems like a real possibility.

carymetorent2
#45re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 12:51pm

I already admitted to it! Not a possibility...its fact.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#46re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 12:57pm

I already admitted to it! Not a possibility...its fact.

I knew it!! Run Richard, run! :P

Oh yeah, so when did *Kate Shindle* become the person who was saying that Nick Lachey was coming in to Blonde? I do remember that old thread here, but I totes don't remember her name being mentioned as the stage door 'source.'

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#47re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/25/07 at 1:22pm

I hope Annaleigh will have improved since she last played Glinda. I think she will though since she's a little older and has more experience.

carymetorent2
#48re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/26/07 at 2:13am

Oh yeah, so when did *Kate Shindle* become the person who was saying that Nick Lachey was coming in to Blonde? I do remember that old thread here, but I totes don't remember her name being mentioned as the stage door 'source.'

In the thread discussing it originally, the same person who posted the Nick Lachey rumor, claimed that Kate Shindle "confirmed" it at stage door, when she absolutely didn't.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#49re: Richard Blake's Thoughts on Nick Lachey as Warner...
Posted: 8/26/07 at 12:38pm

Oh ok- totally missed that part, I guess... that'll learn me to skim read the gossip threads. :)

Videos