Lea Michele on Twitter

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#50Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:52am

Exactly. Those people didn’t deserve her real-life bullying. It sounds like she created a hostile work environment (to put it mildly and in HR terms), and it sounds like it’s a recurring theme.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#51Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:15pm

LizzieCurry said: "Brody, what were you trying to share? You need to paste the URL of the tweet, not the tweet."

It’s an animated gif of Lange ignoring Michele on a red carpet moment.  The gif is working fine.  

lesmizsaigon Profile Photo
lesmizsaigon
#52Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:24pm

Cue follow up non-apology tweet/post/video saying it was not her intention to hurt people / it was the actions of her youth / she has grown from her experiences / promises to do better, with an attached monetary donation. It’s getting predictable at this point.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#53Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:25pm

And then cue Yvette Nicole Brown’s response saying “a you weren’t so young last year”.

BrodyFosse123
#54Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:27pm

Los Angeles is starting to wake up and I’ve already heard from 3 friends who worked production on several seasons of GLEE and they vouch on everything being said right now. They’re happy all of this is no longer heresay anymore.  Ryan Murphy disassociated himself from her a few years ago so that ride ended for her.  

As mentioned above, her bully behavior is now getting its acknowledgment.  Victims are speaking up.  

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#55Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:29pm

so if you're on this thread, and you are more outraged by people calling out racism than the RACISM itself.

Get to work.

https://www.meandwhitesupremacybook.com/

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#56Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:29pm

Jordan, where did she say that? I did a search and couldn't find it.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Jordan Catalano
#57Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:31pm

Oh no sorry. I was saying if Lea says “I was young when that happened I’m so sorry” that Yvette would/should respond with saying she wasn’t so young just last year (when they worked together).

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#58Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:35pm

What did Yvette say? She's so kinda and smart, so if she's saying it then... dang

JGPR2
#59Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:44pm

" It's perfectly common for bullies to be selectively nice to the "right" people. Based on these tweets, Lea has a history of creating an "in crowd" and an "out crowd", which is not an uncommon tactic. In the narcissistic abuse community, people refer to the narcissist as superficially charming, with a retinue of "enablers." I'm not saying that's what's going on here with the aforementioned actors, but people are definitely capable of being selectively friendly and those around them often are oblivious or make excuses/exceptions for their behavior. "

Gotcha, thank you.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 12:44 PM

BrodyFosse123
#60Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:58pm

June 2, 2020. The day Lea Michele’s career came to its end.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/glee-lea-michele-samantha-marie-ware-1234622852/

FlyHigh523 Profile Photo
FlyHigh523
#61Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 12:58pm

Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? Not in the slightest.

Jordan Catalano
LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#63Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:09pm

Here's that gif Brody was talking about, since it still wasn't working for me:

https://twitter.com/dorothyzbornaks/status/1267693744586924032

Edit: LOL

https://twitter.com/mcbluester118/status/1267686249613017089

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
Updated On: 6/2/20 at 01:09 PM

PipingHotPiccolo
#64Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:20pm

I don't doubt that Lea Michele is horrible; such reputations are earned. It just seems strange that shes being dragged for....posting the right message re George Floyd? Horrible, entitled divas can support basic civil rights, just as mild, agreeable people can be the nastiest bigots. 

Theatrefanboy1
#66Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:33pm

Looks like she’ll have some free space to schedule a return to broadway

BrodyFosse123
#67Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:34pm

Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#68Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:34pm

LizzieCurry said: "Here's that gif Brodywas talking about, since it still wasn't working for me:

latitudex1 Profile Photo
latitudex1
#69Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:35pm

JDonaghy4 said: "I don't doubt that Lea Michele is horrible; such reputations are earned. It just seems strange that shes being dragged for....posting the right message re George Floyd? Horrible, entitled divas can support basic civil rights, just as mild, agreeable people can be the nastiest bigots."

What Samantha Ware is saying is that she doesn't buy it. You cannot literally terrorize and belittle people and then call for unity. 

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#70Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:40pm

CT2NYC said: "LizzieCurry said: "Here's that gif Brodywas talking about, since it still wasn't working for me:

"
Can't stop laughing.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 01:40 PM

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#71Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 1:42pm

JDonaghy4 said: "I don't doubt that Lea Michele is horrible; such reputations are earned. It just seems strange that shes being dragged for....posting the right message re George Floyd? Horrible, entitled divas can support basic civil rights, just as mild, agreeable people can be the nastiest bigots."

But people are saying that throughout her career, she hasn’t walked the walk to “support basic civil rights.” Her black castmates and their allies are speaking against her actions, which were far louder than her words and much more frequent. “Entitled divas” can also be “the nastiest bigots.” Carefully constructed words that read hollow on social media don’t signify a change from within.

JeffDaEgg2
#72Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 2:11pm

Emma Hunton's tweet: https://twitter.com/EmmaHunton/status/1267666418054557697?s=20

AND Alexandra Socha (who replaced Lea in SA and could actually deliver the spoken lines like a natural human being) liked it, OOP.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 02:11 PM

SomeOtherMe Profile Photo
SomeOtherMe
#73Lea Michele Is Not A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 2:48pm

Not making any excuses for Lea as I'm sure she's awful (friends of mine have their own horror stories), but doesn't at least a little bit of the blame belong to Ryan Murphy? I mean, it was his show. Would it not have theoretically been his responsibility to put a stop to Lea's on set behavior if it were creating a toxic work environment? The only way she could have had any power on set is if he allowed it. Especially considering NUMEROUS cast members seemed to have had the same complaint. I'm sure if he would have threatened to fire her, that probably would have smacked some sense into her.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 02:48 PM

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#74Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 2:58pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 02:58 PM

Videos