pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 35

The Official TDF Thread

hmprice930
#850The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/26/18 at 2:34pm

Once On This Island is back up for Feb. 7 matinee! 

aprilmom
#851The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/27/18 at 8:58am

Trying to decide is I should sign up -- have there been many decent offerings lately?  I was a member in the past, but didn't renew my membership since I only made one or two purchases.  Since I work full-time, I can really only see weekend performances.

** Edited - eh, it's only $35 - just renewed.

Updated On: 1/27/18 at 08:58 AM

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#852The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/29/18 at 2:01pm

Once on this Island seats were front row AA last night! My feet were literally in the sand.  AMAZING seats for a wonderful show!  

Caye2
#853The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/30/18 at 6:30am

Famebroadway2 said: "Once on this Island seats were front row AA last night! My feet were literally in the sand.AMAZING seats for a wonderful show!"

What section were you seated in?

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#854The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/2/18 at 12:10pm

OOTI row E223 perfect seats

Anastasia is up now

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#855The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/2/18 at 12:32pm

A few dates for Beautiful just went up. That's new, right?

Maybe now's my chance to finally see it, considering I've been putting it off for years.

MidnightRadio Profile Photo
MidnightRadio
#856The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/5/18 at 5:23pm

OOTI is back up for Wednesday and Friday evening.

Hello Dolly is also up for both Wednesday shows. 

Beautiful is up for 7 shows.

VintageSnarker
#857The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/5/18 at 6:45pm

Encores Hey Look Me Over is up. The Encores shows usually go up but I get the sense from all the dates that this isn't selling well.

tresora
#858The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/5/18 at 7:50pm

Farinelli and the King up for next Wednesday performances.

TheatreRocks Profile Photo
TheatreRocks
#859The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/18 at 8:57am

Anyone else's not working? When ever I type it in the URL bar, it doesn't work. Always some error thing.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#860The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/18 at 8:58am

It wasn’t working for me either, but if you type in the members link where you log in, it works.

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#861The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/7/18 at 10:42am

For some reason no OOTI and Margaritaville completely gone. So glad I bought RTM early commercials look appealing

Caye2
#862The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/7/18 at 10:48am

Would love to hear what seats people get for Hello, Dolly! with Bernadette.  Please post your seat locations after the performance.  Thanks!

RobMains
#863The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 12:13am

At 1:32 this afternoon I ordered a ticket for Hello Dolly for tonight at 7. I was quite pleased to be in the mezzanine row D, seat 106. This was 2 seats away from center. Thanks to TDF, I hope to see this show again. In talking to people around me, there were four of us in the center of the row that got our tickets through TDF. If this show is available again, don't miss it!

What a pleasure to see an amazing production of such a classic American musical.

As a bonus, Charlie Stemp graciously chatted with fans at the stage door after what should have been an exhausting performance as Barnaby.

adrnyc
#864The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 7:48am

At Wednesday night's performance, I had 2 TDF tickets in the back of the orchestra, left side on the far left aisle - they were perfectly wonderful seats - could see everything.

Kerber214
#865The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 9:33am

Did anyone see Beautiful through TDF? Curious to know how the seats are.

jbird5
#866The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 9:52am

Caye2 said: "Would love to hear what seats people get for Hello, Dolly! with Bernadette. Please post your seat locations after the performance. Thanks!"

Wednesday night D16 in the mezzanine. I think most of the people around me were single TDFs.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#867The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 10:17am

Kerber214 said: "Did anyone see Beautiful through TDF? Curious to know how the seats are."

I'm going Sunday, will report back.

stepintime2
#868The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 3:32pm

Angels in America is up for several dates, they're only selling them parts 1 and 2 together

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#869The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 3:36pm

Boy am I regretting buying those Angels tickets so far in advance... only to be sitting in the last row!

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#870The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 3:51pm

Almost fell over- Angels on TDF??? Not selling? Very surprised. Thoughts!

stepintime2
#871The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 4:04pm

raddersons said: "Boy am I regretting buying those Angels tickets so far in advance... only to be sitting in the last row!"

you have my sympathies! I was torn between buying tickets early or waiting in case it showed up on TDF for previews. I've been checking the listings pretty obsessively.

moira8
#872The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 5:21pm

I was on the fence about Angels since I already bought a lot of advanced tickets to shows this season, so need to budget now. But glad this popped up on TDF! No brainer now for me to buy tickets. :)

Caitiecait92
#873The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/10/18 at 8:33am

Kerber214 said: "Did anyone see Beautiful through TDF? Curious to know how the seats are."

I purchased tickets for Beautiful and went last night. Couldn’t believe it! Amazing show, beautiful story and amazing seats! My seats were row K in the left orchestra. 

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#874The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/10/18 at 9:24am

Thanks for the heads up. Had it been on TDF so I never saw the Angels tickets but just went on now and bought some good deal because I was going to pay full price

Videos