pixeltracker

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus- Page 4

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus

Pose2 Profile Photo
Pose2
#75Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 11:03pm

ItsMeRaul said: So say the two people most invested in being on top of posting updates...

I wish all three of them everything good in life,don't get me wrong. What you're doing feels creepy/voyeuristic IMO.
"

Why would you possibly care what other people do? Amanda has made national news with her positive messages and her updates. This is a broadway board and people do care what happens to others in the this community. Your negativity and judgement isn't necessary or frankly even wanted here. Nick has been through the ringer for over a month now, so if you don't have anything positive to say, please don't post here. 

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#76Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/8/20 at 12:13am

If anything, I hope it brings Nick joy if he finds this thread. He has a tough recovery ahead, but when he sees all the love and support he received, I hope it helps him heal.

ItsMeRaul Profile Photo
ItsMeRaul
#77Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/8/20 at 11:01am

Ok kids. You TOLD me didn’t you? Oy. Keep doing you.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#78Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/8/20 at 11:49am

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 11:49 AM

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#79Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/8/20 at 11:56am

Highland Guy said: "Pose2 said: "ItsMeRaul said: So say the two people most invested in being on top of posting updates...

I wish all three of them everything good in life,don't get me wrong. What you're doing feels creepy/voyeuristic IMO.
"

Why would you possibly care what other people do? Amanda has madenational news with her positive messages and her updates. This is a broadway board and people do care what happens to others in the this community. Your negativity and judgement isn't necessary or frankly even wanted here. Nick has been through the ringer for over a month now, so if you don't have anything positive to say, please don't post here.

"

ItsMeRaul has posted nothing that is inappropriate.
"

In fact. Everything posted on here has been public information. So the voyeuristic comment makes no sense. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#80Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/8/20 at 1:28pm

Exactly. At the beginning of all this, I even pmed Amanda asking her if I could post what she writes and puts out on IG, she told me it was absolutely fine. This is a hopeful, optimistic thread.

#WAKEUPNICK

Updated On: 5/8/20 at 01:28 PM

Sutton Ross
#82Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/12/20 at 5:58pm

NICK IS AWAKE!!!!!!!!! ❤

Updated On: 5/12/20 at 05:58 PM

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#83Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/12/20 at 6:05pm

Was just coming to post!! Amanda officially announced today! He is following commands. He is very weak. Can’t close his mouth, hard to
Open eyes! But he’s awake!!

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#84Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/12/20 at 6:17pm

I literally almost bursted into tears. Praise God!

MCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
#85Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/12/20 at 6:18pm

Luminaire2 said: "Was just coming to post!! Amanda officially announced today! He is following commands. He is very weak. Can’t close his mouth, hard to
"

I am practically crying over this.  I have followed Amanda’s IG everyday and feel like I know this family.  Nick has a long road ahead but a small glimmer of improvement is a start.  So inspiring,,

Be Kind

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#86Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/12/20 at 6:39pm

MCW1227 said: "Luminaire2 said: "Was just coming to post!! Amanda officially announced today! He is following commands. He is very weak. Can’t close his mouth, hard to
"

I am practically crying over this. I have followed Amanda’s IG everyday and feel like I know this family. Nick has a long road ahead but a small glimmer of improvement is a start. So inspiring,,
"

I just feel so deeply for him. As he really comes to and starts to realize what he went through... what happened to his body... his leg. How much time he’s just been, gone. Stay strong Nick. 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#87Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/12/20 at 8:30pm

Sutton Ross said: "NICK IS AWAKE!!!!!!!!! ❤"

YES !!!yes...keep HELPING OUT everyone and SUPPORT they need a lot of money to pay those ICU  bills at the hospital...Insurance doesn't cover under COVID... HANG in there Nick!!!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-amanda-kloots-nick-cordero-amp-elvis?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

$514,770 raised of $480,000 goal

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 5/12/20 at 08:30 PM

mcsquared
#88Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/13/20 at 7:51pm

Robbie2 said: "Sutton Ross said: "NICK IS AWAKE!!!!!!!!! ❤"

YES !!!eep HELPING OUT everyone and SUPPORT they need a lot of money to pay those ICUbills at the hospital...Insurance doesn't cover under COVID...HANG in there Nick!!!

$514,770raised of $480,000 goal
"

Wait--you're saying Nick's insurance won't cover it because it's COVID?? Is this an across the board thing for everyone's insurance or does actor union insurance not cover enough or what? I had assumed the money was more for rehab costs. 

Highland Guy
#89Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/19/20 at 12:08pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 12:08 PM

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#90Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 3:18pm

Amanda just posted a not so great update on IG. Nick is not doing well today and she’s asked for prayers. Send your energy to Nick, and everyone still fighting today for their lives.

schubox
#91Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 3:25pm

Luminaire2 said: "Amanda just posted a not so great update on IG. Nick is not doing well today and she’s asked for prayers. Send your energy to Nick, and everyone still fighting today for their lives."

What was the not so great part? All I saw was her asking for big prayers

Sutton Ross
#92Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 3:34pm

The virus absolutely obliterated his lungs. He has huge holes in them, and I know lungs do heal, but they can't possible heal completely. They keep getting infected and they keep "scraping them" out daily. I cannot even imagine what that is like, but because of that, it's incredibly hard to keep breathing unassisted, which is why a breathing machine is breathing for him. 

This is so awful, it's been nearly two months she's had to endure this. Sending all the love and energy in their direction today and always. 

OhBoy17
#93Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 3:45pm

Wait--you're saying Nick's insurance won't cover it because it's COVID?? Is this an across the board thing for everyone's insurance or does actor union insurance not cover enough or what? I had assumed the money was more for rehab costs.

Insurance, assuming he has coverage, likely covers a portion of his treatments. But regardless of the outcome, the family will incur tremendous expenses. Besides medical treatment, physical therapy, prosthesis, etc, there will no doubt be prescription costs that aren't fully covered or have high copays, necessary home upgrade/renovation/ADA-compliant costs, the effect of lost wages, childcare expenses, and on and on and on. The family will need any help they can get and surely be appreciative.

Hopefully they are also reaching out to an arts-related organization like The Actors Fund or MPTF to help with emergency financial assistance, health insurance counseling and other support services.

OhBoy17
#94Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 3:52pm

What was the not so great part? All I saw was her asking for big prayers"

Her post was asking for prayers, but if you watch her Instagram story she reports that Nick has "had a bad morning and unfortunately things are going a little downhill at the moment".

Sutton Ross
#95Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 3:52pm

They will also have to completely remodel their home to make it handi-capable due to his amputation. The costs will total in the millions of dollars, but health insurance companies did say a portion of Covid19 costs will be covered by them.

Horrible all around, honestly. 

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#96Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/20/20 at 7:31pm

schubox said: "Luminaire2 said: "Amanda just posted a not so great update on IG. Nick is not doing well today and she’s asked for prayers. Send your energy to Nick, and everyone still fighting today for their lives."

What was the not so great part? All I saw was her asking for big prayers
"

she didn’t go into details, but with her starting to break down on camera I just figure it isn’t a good day for Nick. 

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#97Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/21/20 at 9:56am

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but Matt Doyle (Jamie in COMPANY) and his partner, Max Clayton (ensemble in MOULIN ROUGE), both had COVID-19. Both have recovered.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Highland Guy
#98Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/21/20 at 10:27am

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 10:27 AM

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#99Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/21/20 at 11:28am

AC126748 said:  "I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but Matt Doyle (Jamie in COMPANY) and his partner, Max Clayton (ensemble in MOULIN ROUGE), both had COVID-19. Both have recovered."

This was posted on the old covid thread that got deleted.  I think he was one of the early cases?

Videos