pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 46

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

SchuylWERKsister Profile Photo
SchuylWERKsister
#1125HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 3:16pm

That’s weird, I fixed it at 3:05 EST and your post is at 3:10 EST.

Anyway, Joseph Morales is also alleged to be apart of the second tour as is Nik Walker.

Updated On: 12/6/17 at 03:16 PM

hamiltonstradition
#1126HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 5:08pm

Kyle followed Joesph and Nik on IG. 

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1127HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 5:15pm

hamiltonstradition said: "Kyle followed Joesph and Nik on IG."

For what it's worth, both the Chicago and the first U.S. tour production casts were announced almost exactly two months prior to their first performances. With the second national starting in just under two months, I have to imagine the news will be coming out any day now.

hamiltonstradition
#1128HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 5:22pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "hamiltonstradition said: "Kyle followed Joesph and Nik on IG."

For what it's worth, both the Chicago and the first U.S. tour production casts were announced almost exactly two months prior to their first performances. With the second national starting in just under two months, I have to imagine the news will be coming out any day now.
"

Glad to hear that (hopefully) Joesph and Nik are getting principal roles! They have 100% proven their capability as leaders!

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1129HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/17 at 8:55pm

Loved joseph when I saw him last fall! Will be excited to see him go out on the road.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

MtTemple4 Profile Photo
MtTemple4
#1131HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 1:11pm

Gah! I am so excited. I saw him on Broadway and in SF and also saw his second Burr performance on Broadway. I am thrilled at this news! 

BroadwayConcierge
#1132HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 1:32pm

Beyond thrilled! Crazy to think that Javi's time with Hamilton is coming to a close, but you couldn't pick a better replacement.

Call_me_jorge
#1133HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 1:35pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Beyond thrilled! Crazy to think that Javi's time withHamiltonis coming to a close, but you couldn't pick a better replacement."

You don’t like Michael??

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

BroadwayConcierge
#1134HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 1:40pm

Call_me_jorge said: "You don’t like Michael??"

...what? How does what I wrote suggest that in any way? I've said multiple times on here that Luwoye is the best Hamilton I've seen...

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#1135HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 1:41pm

(replying to jorge's post) ^not what he said 

anyway...congrats to Michael!

Updated On: 12/7/17 at 01:41 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1136HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 1:41pm

Call_me_jorge said: "BroadwayConcierge said: "Beyond thrilled! Crazy to think that Javi's time withHamiltonis coming to a close, but you couldn't pick a better replacement."

You don’t like Michael??
"

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. He doesn't think that there's a replacement who would be better than Michael.

saraeo11
#1137HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 2:09pm

When is Michael starting?

nightnic001 Profile Photo
nightnic001
#1138HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 2:20pm

Mid January. No exact date.

conealpetterson
#1139HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 2:24pm

Michael is amazing as Hamilton.  I saw him in SF and LA.  Good for him - and for everyone who gets to see him.  

HeatherAV
#1140HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 2:56pm

With Michael heading back to Broadway, I've got my fingers crossed Joseph takes over in the Angelica tour.  He's fantastic -- saw him in Chicago and he blew it out of the park!  I feel like his talent is being wasted as the Sunday Hamilton and I want him on the road performing every night ASAP. :)

Babe_Williams Profile Photo
Babe_Williams
#1141HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 3:39pm

I have only heard amazing things about him, so good luck to Michael! 

Call_me_jorge
#1142HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 5:10pm

Broadway.com just mentioned on the live at five show Javi will be swapping with Michael, which gave off the impression Javis doing the tour now. Did I just miss this or is this new information?

BroadwayConcierge
#1143HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 5:18pm

Javi—on TOUR? The guy who can’t even commit to a standard performance schedule at one stationary theatre? I would hope not...

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#1144HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 5:19pm

I haven't watched that video, but guessing it was just a poor choice of words. Michael is amazing and so happy that he gets to lead it on Broadway. 

Danielle49
#1145HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 5:54pm

I saw Michael Luwoye as Hamilton last September when Javier Munoz was out (Which seems to be the case more often than not. I do hope he's well.), then saw him in San Francisco in May. He's a brilliant Hamilton, and even between those two performances I saw, he improved so much. My mom saw him in LA last week and thought he was great too. I'd imagine he's gotten more confident and into a groove with the role - smart choice on the casting end to move him back to Broadway.

hamiltonstradition
#1146HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 5:58pm

I wonder if this means that everyone has a 9/10-month contract, lots of casting announcements soon!

I wonder if this will end up like Wicked, the 1NT gets the majority of new people to the show (Julia, Jackie, Alison, Emma, Mamie, Victoria), and the 2NT uses previous u/s or s/b (Marcie, Vicki, Anne, Jenny, MK, Emily, Laurel, Alyssa)

MtTemple4 Profile Photo
MtTemple4
#1147HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/7/17 at 9:37pm

Javi now has an Instagram video up where he says goodbye to the role, so it’s indeed goodbye. 

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#1148HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/8/17 at 12:13am

I am SO EXCITED!  And hope Michael will be at my March 2018 performance!  I recall only reading great things about his Hamilton portrayal and when watching Curb Your Enthusiasm last week, getting a little peek at his performance in the role really had me intrigued.  I truly hope I get to see him!  And can we have a new Eliza and Angelica!  Pretty Please!  

Updated On: 12/8/17 at 12:13 AM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1149HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/8/17 at 11:30am

MtTemple4 said: "Javi now has an Instagram video up where he says goodbye to the role, so it’s indeed goodbye."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcavZf4AyWX/?taken-by=javiermofficial

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Videos