pixeltracker

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush- Page 5

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#100re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 5/27/10 at 1:29pm

Bump.... what time would I need to get there on a Saturday?

tking001
#101re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 5/28/10 at 4:34pm

Would I be able to get a rush ticket if I got their at 7 tomorrow night

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#102re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/4/10 at 2:48pm

bump, going tomorrow, Any time suggestions?

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

bwaylvsong
#103re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/4/10 at 6:00pm

9am should be fine- both times I went, I was the first one there at 9.

xoffender45
#104re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/4/10 at 11:03pm

Do shows still rush on its final week? I'm planning on going either the 17th or 18th, and want to rush it!

emilyfaye48
#105re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/4/10 at 11:05pm

I rushed Gypsy three times in the final week, including the closing performance. But you never know... I say go for it! Thanks for the time advice bwaylvsong

bwaylvsong
#106re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/5/10 at 8:31pm

How'd it go?

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#107re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/7/10 at 1:49pm

Anyone done it recently? I'm finally going tomorrow and wanted to know if it's been busy lately with the closing approaching.

Broadwayboy2631 Profile Photo
Broadwayboy2631
#108re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/7/10 at 2:46pm

I got there around 9:15ish on Saturday and got standing spot number 13 for the evening show. The line was slightly confusing because there are also people in line who had come early to try to get full priced tickets. Standing through a sold out three hour show was a little difficult, but the view was amazing, and it was fun to know that I paid a hundred dollars less than the people in front of me.

emilyfaye48
#109re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/7/10 at 3:06pm

yeah I got there right around 8am on Saturday and was 2nd in line. Great view from the back but I'd suggest spending the day lounging if you're going to be standing. I walked around all day and my feet were pretty worn out by the end of the show. But it was wonderful! A lot of late comers to the show on Saturday though, which as always, was distracting.

quitetheatrical23
#110re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/8/10 at 11:34am

I did it today and got there around 8am, and there were already 5 people in line. By 10 there were maybe a total of 10 or 11 people in line...not sure if everyone got tickets

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#111re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/8/10 at 2:16pm

I went on Sunday, got there at 11:55am after waiting at TKTS only to find that their cheapest ticket was $88. I'm not sure how many people were in front of me but I got standing room location #12. It was a perfect view! Nothing obscured or missed at all. Most everyone else there was allowed to go sit in the boxes after intermission, but I stayed as the view was excellent. Amazing that the people right in front of me paid $137+ for their seats compared to my $27.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

CockeyedOptimist2 Profile Photo
CockeyedOptimist2
#112re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/8/10 at 2:43pm

I'd like to try rush the "closing" performance. They should still have the rush that day, right? Anyone rushed a closing before? If the box office opens at 12, should I be okay if I'm there by 8?

Here I Am Profile Photo
Here I Am
#113re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/16/10 at 2:06am

Did anyone rush the show today (Tuesday)? I was wondering if it got a lot more insane the Tuesday after the Tonys.

MissNY
#114re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/16/10 at 11:42am

i got there at 8:15 this morning and was about 12th on line. A lot more people came soon after.

notthatgirl75 Profile Photo
notthatgirl75
#115re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/21/10 at 7:01pm

So are the rush tickets SRO? Or do they have seats too?

CockeyedOptimist2
#116re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/21/10 at 8:06pm

I believe they're SRO (someone correct me if I'm wrong). For AL and CZJ's final performance I stood for Act I and got to move down to an empty seat front row center for Act II.

notthatgirl75 Profile Photo
notthatgirl75
#117re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/22/10 at 7:14pm

well I won't be getting to broadway until after CZJ and AL end their run. I am hoping to see Bernadette a secret dream of mine. I wonder if they will still do rush that is SRO. I don't know about SRO never done it.

CockeyedOptimist2
#118re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 6/22/10 at 10:30pm

Well CZJ and AL are done as of two days ago. I would assume they would keep it SRO. Night Music SRO is actually really great. The view is fantastic (back of the orchestra) and there is a banister you can lean on, but the show is long which is the only drawback of standing. I guess the only other drawback was that I was very aware of the house staff and their movements from back there. Definitely worth the price...I highly recommend it!

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#119re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 7/31/10 at 6:12pm

Anybody done rush since BP and ES have been in the show? Reports? Time? Seat type?

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#120re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 7/31/10 at 6:23pm

I was able to get a rush ticket at the back of the Mezz at 6:00 for a 7:00 show. The view was great, since the Mezz is pretty steep at the Kerr.

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#121re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 7/31/10 at 6:26pm

Geez- scarywarhol what day of the week was that on? That's crazy!

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#122re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 7/31/10 at 6:35pm

Got to the box office at 9:45 this morning and there were maybe fifteen people ahead of me. Still easily got a rush ticket for tonight--front side orchestra.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#123re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 7/31/10 at 11:11pm

Friday! Yeah, it was a great deal. There were some empty seats to the side of me, too. Otherwise, the mezz was full.

Chrysanthemum62001
#124re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 8/1/10 at 7:59am

So excited the rush is seats now. Can't wait to see this when I get back to NYC!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

Videos