News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 89

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

Myshmoopsiepoo
#2200Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/29/18 at 1:18pm

$95 per part Orchestra Row M for Wednesday September 26 available on Ticketmaster.

Danielle0314
#2201Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/29/18 at 1:22pm

NievesG said: "Just splurged on orch A2... hope this is the last time I pay full price for tickets (I always say that) but I just have to see this thing."

When are you going? I'm there this Sat and sitting in A1.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2202Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/29/18 at 1:28pm

Left balcony D 11-17 available on Ticketmaster for Thursday 9/13 & Friday 9/14, $40 per part.

NievesG Profile Photo
NievesG
#2203Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/29/18 at 1:29pm

Danielle0314 said: "When are you going? I'm there this Sat and sitting in A1."

September 19th... please report back :) 

Feminenemy
#2204Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/30/18 at 9:29am

Thought I'd share the love -   BALCL, Row F, Seat 1 available for $40/ part - Wed 9/12  -  

Steph N
#2205Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/30/18 at 9:33am

Feminenemy said: "Thought I'd share the love - BALCL, Row F, Seat 1 available for $40/ part - Wed 9/12 -"

From what I just saw, Seats 1,3,5, and 7 are all free 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#2206Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/31/18 at 1:22am

CT2NYC said: "Left balcony D 11-17 available on Ticketmaster for Thursday 9/13 & Friday 9/14, $40 perpart."

I sat 2 rows behind those seats and would sit there again. Great view.

Just give the world Love.

Danielle0314
#2207Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/3/18 at 12:14am

NievesG said: "Danielle0314 said: "When are you going? I'm there this Sat and sitting in A1."

September 19th... please report back :)"

Reporting back as promised.... OMGOMGOMG. It was a whole new experience up there! Being able to be that close to the emotions was incredible. There's moments during the show where they are so close you feel like you could reach out and touch them. The view was fine and we could see everything! Enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Lauren2
#2208Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/3/18 at 1:18am

How was it being that close with the lake scene? I am so curious!

Danielle0314
#2209Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/3/18 at 9:10am

Lauren2 said: "How was it being that close with the lake scene? I am so curious! "

2 words... Splash zone :)

Those scenes, and one other during part 2 act 2, the 2 of them were about 10 feet from me. It was incredible.

Sneakertons
#2210Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 3:01pm

Hi all - I have two tickets for the Cursed Child showings (Parts 1 and 2) on Thursday 9/13 and Friday 9/14 at 7:30 p.m. We were supposed to attend with another couple but they can no longer go.  Seats are in Dress Circle, Row M.

Looking to sell them for $100/each ($400 total for both parts). I wanted to post them here first before I tried Stubhub/Craigslist.  Will be willing to transfer the tickets after payment through Paypal/Venmo/any other method you feel comfortable and is secure.

Thanks everyone!

Updated On: 9/11/18 at 03:01 PM

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#2211Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 3:20pm

Without scrolling through all of this thread, hoping someone can answer a seating question for me -

After struggling to get seats on the last few go-arounds, I found some for March that match my trip for $95 each (Row ZZ side orchestra). How much is truly missed from the overhang? The view looks far, but it doesn't seem like much is cut off.

Thanks! 

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

NievesG Profile Photo
NievesG
#2212Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 3:23pm

Thank you, Danielle! Sounds great and I think I'm more excited now than when I bought them. Splash zone sounds fun, can't wait.

Danielle0314
#2213Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 3:30pm

NievesG said: "Thank you,Danielle! Sounds great and I think I'm more excited now than when I bought them. Splash zone sounds fun, can't wait."

Youre welcome! Let me know what you think afterwards :)

Danielle0314
#2214Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 3:34pm

IdinaBellFoster said: "Without scrolling through all of this thread, hoping someone can answer a seating question for me -

After struggling to get seats on the last few go-arounds, I found some for March that match my trip for $95 each (Row ZZ side orchestra). How much is truly missed from the overhang? The view looks far, but it doesn't seem like much is cut off.

Thanks!
"

The first time i saw it I was in row V. There's one thing, at the very end of part 1 act 2 (right before the end), that you won't be able to see, as well as the end of part 2 act 3 (right before intermission). But, both instances you're able to deduce what's going on and what's being seen, so it's not really a loss.

The seats should be just fine for ya. Enjoy! :)

Fosse76
#2215Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 5:20pm

The pricing and availability for this show are baffling. Tourists who need to buy tickets far in advance to ensure they see the show are at a disadvantage. The advantage goes to locals, who can check for availability and score last minute (within a week) deals.  On Saturday I bought a tickets for Thursday/Friday, Dress Circle, Row B, center. $90/performance. If I lived out of town, I would most likely have paid double for that seat, since I would have bought far in advance (and probably not as good a seat). They are clearly using dynamic pricing to sell seats, but there doesn't seem to be any pattern to how they price them or when they release them. I think solo travelers may be better off waiting before booking. Couples may also want to risk it. Any more than that almost have no choice. Being two parts is working for AND against this show.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2216Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 5:36pm

A couple of $20-40 seats are available for tomorrow, 9/5. I'll have them in my cart for a few, so, if anyone's interested, head over to Ticketmaster!

oldfriends
#2217Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 5:44pm

If you still have them in your cart, I'm ready!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2218Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 5:49pm

oldfriends said: "If you still have them in your cart, I'm ready!"

They're not together, just so you know ahead of time. Dress circle H 12 is $20, orchestra N 5 is $40. Releasing at 5:55p.

greenifyme2
#2219Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 5:56pm

Row R seat 30 just popped up for $40 for tomorrow as well 

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#2220Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 8:52pm

Selling ONE ticket for Parts I & II for 9/6 & 9/7 (this Thursday and Friday). Asking for what I paid ($102 total), seat is Dress Circle L128. Mobile transfer, money sent via PayPal. DM if interested.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

IdinaBellFoster
#2221Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/4/18 at 9:40pm

Danielle0314 said: "IdinaBellFoster said: "Without scrolling through all of this thread, hoping someone can answer a seating question for me -

Thanks!
"

The first time i saw it I was in row V. There's one thing, at the very end of part 1 act 2 (right before the end), that you won't be able to see, as well as the end of part 2 act 3 (right before intermission). But, both instances you're able to deduce what's going on and what's being seen, so it's not really a loss.

The seats should be just fine for ya. Enjoy! :)
"

Thank you!! We could’ve pass on the chance to see it for less than $200 per person. The prices really aren’t great for those who are out of town, as Fosse76 pointed out. 

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

Myshmoopsiepoo
#2222Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/5/18 at 9:20am

Today's show, $95 per part, Orchestra Row E on Ticketmaster.

azleafcat
#2223Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/5/18 at 10:04am

Still looking to sell a pair of two part tickets for 9/27 (part one) and 9/28 (part two).  Seats are in Orchestra Right, Row W, seats 8 and 10.  Looking to cut my losses and sell them at $500 (for the pair for two part tickets).  PM if interested.

IdinaBellFoster
#2224Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/5/18 at 10:42am

Another dumb question - if better seats pop up for my date, can I return the ones I purchased previously directly to Ticketmaster? 

Videos