Posted: 10/30/09 at 7:25pm

"Go back to WICKED, Steph, you and Megan both!"

Did she REALLY just say that?!

P

James885 Profile Photo
James885
#51re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 7:40pm

And people wonder why some actors don't like to do the whole stage door thing. It's because of nuts like her.

"You drank a charm to kill John Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!" - Betty Parris to Abigail Williams in Arthur Miller's The Crucible

ABB2357 Profile Photo
ABB2357
#52re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 7:40pm

P, I'm down for the video as long as I get to be Sheryl!

"To putting ourselves FIRST! To... STANDING togeth-ah as ONE!"

frapperia
#53re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 7:41pm

muppetfest (12 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
You need to GROW UP?

WhoaItsJonathan (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Omg, I see Emily? (GayGuysandFanGirls)

TheQueenofBroadway (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
yup thats Emily. there is a video? on here of her point of view from that night.

WhoaItsJonathan (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Yeah, I talk to her? on Facebook a lot.

Marked as spam
oh yeah. lol. we had permission to? touch the guys though

angelxschunard (1 month ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
Well, who wouldn't want to touch Andy Karl?? I mean, really?

Marked as spam
That is highly true but he didn't even come out that? night. But I have met him before, like once, and he took a picture with me and he touched me but I was too starstruck and scared to touch him. Okay I did, we shook hands. I was on my best behavior since I'm a huge fan of his wife as well.

+1
Marked as spam
Aww, how cute! I was the same way when I met Christian Borle. My mom had to talk for me until I realized, "UH, WTF, CHRISTIAN BORLE, TALK! MAKE WORDS COME OUT OF YOUR FACE!"?

Marked as spam
LOL!!! Thats one person I really wish I could have met! however, on this night, I met Marc Kudisch and we were? allowed to touch him, only I didn't, but I think he touched me. That whole night is such a blur, thank goodness for this video!

Marked as spam
Don't touch the stars...LOL. That makes me giggle and I don't know? why.

ilovelorraine (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
What's rule # 1? Don't touch the doors or? Don't touch the stars?

Marked as spam
the stars. what? doors do you mean? LOL

Ksmith0908 (1 month ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
Is that Emily? who got a hug??

Marked as spam
yup. I didn't know that though until i saw her video. im doing all i? can to get Steph to hug me and it hasn't worked so far! what can i do? well she rubbed my back after we took the picture so that's a start and like Steph says, gotta start small!

WildfireRocks13 (1 month ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
I wanna see this girls Emilys video...lol i? love watching other peoples videos of the stage door

Marked as spam
I do too. it should be in the related videos.? ive seen it already

WildfireRocks13 (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
whats her username/?

Marked as spam
GayguysandFangirls but you could just look for Stephanie J Block stage door and its basically in? the title

Marked as spam
She didn't exactly say anything she just looked at me like I had? three heads.

Annas_Priest Profile Photo
Annas_Priest
#54re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 7:43pm

I'm muppetfest

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#55re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 7:51pm

Marked as spam
Don't touch the stars...LOL. That makes me giggle and I don't know? why.

Oh her!

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#56re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 9:38pm

People like her make me sick.

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#57re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 9:49pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoiYhGcKjo

Of course she has a cat named Sabrina

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

MusicSnob1 Profile Photo
MusicSnob1
#58re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 10:10pm

It's official. With the development of Facebook and YouTube and MySpace, America's youth have become socially retarded. Seriously.

This girl isn't even creepy and ugly - there's something wrong up there. in that head of hers. it's like that Siberian boy who was raised in a cage, in the backyard. And truly thought he was some type of dog.

How sad. These kids need help. But until then.... let the bashing continue! I'm loving this so much. LOL. :)

When I think about you, I touch myself.

sipos
#59re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 10:36pm

I think BroadwayWorld has officially found the next Carrie White for the revival of CARRIE.

dshnookie Profile Photo
dshnookie
#60re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 10:50pm

Clearly, she(he?) doesnt want to get laid...ever.

Mattbrain
#61re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 11:15pm

I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#62re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/30/09 at 11:45pm

Marked as spam
yup. I didn't know that though until i saw her video. im doing all i? can to get Steph to hug me and it hasn't worked so far! what can i do? well she rubbed my back after we took the picture so that's a start and like Steph says, gotta start small!

^That's the one I was talking about. Scary =/

heo1128
#63re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 12:15am

And this is why I kind of hate the theater fan community.

Also, lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyoZSZjHESQ&feature=channel Updated On: 10/31/09 at 12:15 AM

saveusmike Profile Photo
saveusmike
#64re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 2:33am

I was going to (as the rest of you) post a sarcastic response about this girl but I just cant. I honestly think she has something wrong with her, No Normal person would act like this.

I dont even stage door anymore so I dont have to deal with fans like this.

These "fans" need to take more pride in their personality and personal apperance. I see fans like her all the time who look like they have wore the same N2N shirt for the past week in a row.

I love Broadway, Honestly I do. But to get "Star Struck" like these fans do is really bizarre. Compared to the media that is TV and Cinema, Broadway is the red headed step child.
Popular Broadway names Such as Aaron Tveit for instance are not even known outside of the theater community.

I love shows Like Wicked and N2N but these fans just kill the show and make people just sour towards the whole experience.

People like her make me want to see Wicked close just so I can see the fankids cry.

"Everything in life, is only for now" -Avenue Q

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#65re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 2:36am

Hahahaha

My Oh My Profile Photo
My Oh My
#66re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 3:38am

I too was completely unimpressed by Wicked, and I went in with a very open mind. In fact, I really wanted to like it. I didn't HATE it, but I've yet to get even the slightest urge to listen to any of its music or to see it again. I wonder if I'd get slapped or my shins kicked for feeling this way, lol.

So, yeah, yet another teenaged fangirl who will likely look back on all this in ten years' time and cringe at herself. Meh.

At least she genuinely seems to feel passionate about the show and musicals in general, which can't be a bad thing. This actor touching business, on the other hand...

Recreation of original John Cameron orchestration to "On My Own" by yours truly. Click player below to hear.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#67re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 3:42am

Ha, I saw her channel a few weeks ago and was tempted to post it on here. It's really sad. But entertaining for us...

I'm a minute and forty-eight seconds in and I'm going insane. It's people like her that I hope I'm never compared to because of my BWW name. Updated On: 10/31/09 at 03:42 AM

binau Profile Photo
binau
#68re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 5:44am

rOcKs, since I am new here when I first saw your username it's exactly what I did. But it's ok now obviously :P.

Is there a story behind your name?

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#69re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 6:06am

It's people like her that I hope I'm never compared to because of my BWW name.

haha, me too!

wishiwerehere2
#70re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 6:45am

"I am a future Broadway Superstar!"

shudder.
Updated On: 10/31/09 at 06:45 AM

Spider Woman
#71re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 8:44am

I hope that when she's 30, someone whips this out and shows it ( equivalent to bringing out the baby pictures).

It's bad when you set yourself up like she has.

She certainly has the confidence and natural presence of a future Elphaba.

Popsicle should have bought her the larger pants.

saveusmike Profile Photo
saveusmike
#72re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 11:06am

She certainly has the confidence and natural presence of a future Elphaba.

In her own words "Its not even funny how much im like Elphaba".

No but seriously, someone should request a song from her.

So far im thinking "Get out and stay out" or "Defying Gravity"

"Everything in life, is only for now" -Avenue Q

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#73re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 11:09am

I'd personally like to hear her tackle "Easy as a Life", "Distant Melody" or "Someone to Watch Over Me".

lisaatje009 Profile Photo
lisaatje009
#74re: Oh Dear
Posted: 10/31/09 at 12:20pm

The video isn't working anymore. It's private now re: Oh Dear And I really wanted to know what all the fuzz is about!