pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 124

The Official TDF Thread

JT2030 Profile Photo
JT2030
#3075The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/17/22 at 3:46pm

Two of my most anticipated plays now up on TDF!

BETWEEN RIVERSIDE AND CRAZY on-sale for pefs 11/30 - 12/4

THE COLLABORATION on-sale for perfs 11/29 - 12/4

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#3076The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/17/22 at 6:49pm

Just picked up for SLIH for tonight, the unpredictability continues, but I’m a good way for me! Got orchestra Row A on the side!

JT2030 Profile Photo
JT2030
#3077The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/18/22 at 3:38pm

LEOPOLDSTADT is up for Wednesday, 11/23 @ 1pm & 7pm.

PipingHotPiccolo
#3078The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/18/22 at 4:41pm

That bodes well for seeing it up again, especially after the holidays. But seems like way too much of a risk youll get stuck in balcony for this small show.

Pashacar
#3079The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/20/22 at 2:59pm

forfivemoreminutes said: "Has anyone seen A Strange Loop, The Piano Lesson, or Death of A Salesman recently through TDF? If so, where were your seats?"

Question for anyone who saw one of these recently — did they ID when picking up TDF Tickets?

Ptero2
#3080The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/20/22 at 3:49pm

I got four tickets together for Death of a Salesman that ended up in Center Orchestra Row N. Really nice seats. Not sure about ID... I had mine out and ready to go so idk if they would have asked for it otherwise.

PipingHotPiccolo
#3081The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/20/22 at 5:39pm

fwiw i havent been ID'd for TDF tickets in ages, certainly not since Covid.

a few years back my ex gf would often get to the theater before me, and would try to grab tix while she waited and certain box offices (the Lyceum, I remember in particular) were simply horrible about it. 

broadwaybb3
#3082The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/21/22 at 1:40pm

Our seats for Some Like It Hot were great last Friday. We were in orchestra P. They were on the left side, but we were only two seats off the center aisle. The show was so much fun! 

Hsschwartz7
#3083The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/21/22 at 1:43pm

My (5) seats for AINT NO MO last Wednesday were Orchestra left, row H, seats 9-17. great view! 

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#3084The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/23/22 at 9:37am

Saw "Ohio State Murders" last night. First off the James Earl Jones Theatre didn't ask for ID. So I hope that helps someone out. 

But in my 20+ years with TDF this was the worst seat I was ever given for a show. They also say no partial or obstructed view for TDF. I was given Orchestra Row K seat 21. It was the least seat house left. right before the boxes. If blocked almost half of the stage and where the projections would be. I was kinds of shocked because I knew this show was not sold well and heard of the wonderful seats people have been getting. I was about to go to the box office and ask if I could please be seated somewhere else (I have never asked before for TDF), the mezzanine was very empty, when I asked the usher if I could be let back in. She said to me "I got you taken care of. That seat is sad and I do not know why it is not sold as rush. Just hang out."  This woman was awesome! Beyond understanding and kind. At 8:02pm she waved me to her and gave me all of Row O and said "Take you pick Baby - all yours and Happy Holidays." I grabbed her hand and thanked her and Took O Seat 2 on the center aisle, right across from Kenny Leon. Seat in front of me was open as well. I was very grateful.

Damiensta
#3085The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/23/22 at 10:08am

HunterK said: "Saw "Ohio State Murders" last night. First off the James Earl Jones Theatre didn't ask for ID. So I hope that helps someone out.

But in my 20+ years with TDF this was the worst seat I was ever given for a show. They also say no partial or obstructed view for TDF. I was given Orchestra Row K seat 21. It was the least seat house left. right before the boxes. If blocked almost half of the stage and where the projections would be. I was kinds of shocked because I knew this show was not sold well and heard of the wonderful seats people have been getting. I was about to go to the box office and ask if I could please be seated somewhere else (I have never asked before for TDF), the mezzanine was very empty, when I asked the usher if I could be let back in. She said to me "I got you taken care of. That seat is sad and I do not know why it is not sold as rush. Just hang out." This woman was awesome! Beyond understanding and kind. At 8:02pm she waved me to her and gave me all of Row O and said "Take you pick Baby - all yours and Happy Holidays." I grabbed her hand and thanked her and Took O Seat 2 on the center aisle, right across from Kenny Leon. Seat in front of me was open as well. I was very grateful.

"

Sorry to hear, I had great seats for Ohio last week. Third row center orchestra 

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#3086The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/23/22 at 10:59am

Kimberly Akimbo refuses to budge, huh?

PipingHotPiccolo
#3087The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/23/22 at 8:19pm

Really wild that Akimbo is insisting on empty seats, when other shows that are selling more robustly are consistently on TDF (ie Piano Lesson, Hadestown). 

Speaking of which, Leopolstadt is up for both Friday shows.

bwayjoey
#3088The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/24/22 at 8:51pm

Does anyone think Chicago will show up on TDF soon? Is it still the original cast? I've heard the show isn't half bad but don't want to pay full price if I don't have to.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#3089The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/24/22 at 9:32pm

bwayjoey said: "Does anyone think Chicago will show up on TDF soon? Is it still the original cast? I've heard the show isn't half bad but don't want to pay full price if I don't have to.”

Considering Liza took over for Gwen Verdon it’s still a pretty hot ticket. Can’t guarantee any discounts.

PipingHotPiccolo
#3090The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/24/22 at 9:56pm

bwayjoey said: "Does anyone think Chicago will show up on TDF soon? Is it still the original cast? I've heard the show isn't half bad but don't want to pay full price if I don't have to.

"

Don't recall ever seeing Chicago on TDF though, as another correctly points out, if you're looking to see the "original cast" you are decades late, regardless of ticket price. 

Dollypop
#3091The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/24/22 at 10:02pm

Pashacar said: "forfivemoreminutes said: "Has anyone seen A Strange Loop, The Piano Lesson, or Death of A Salesman recently through TDF? If so, where were your seats?"

Question for anyone who saw one of these recently — did they ID when picking up TDF Tickets?
"

I don't think I've ever been asked for a photo ID when I picked up TDF tickets at the box office. In fact, I gave a TDF ticket to someone on this board when I had COVID and there was no problem at the window.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Hairspray0901
#3092The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/26/22 at 1:35pm

Got TDF Tickets for todays matinee of Some Like It Hot. 3 seats. We got Right Orch M seats 16, 18, and 20. The people in front of us and to the left of us also got tickets through TDF. M10, 12, and 14, L 10 and 12 

chrishuyen
#3093The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/26/22 at 11:14pm

Also saw the matinee of Some Like It Hot today with seats in orchestra right row O.

Leopodstadt matinee yesterday was orchestra right row L

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#3094The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/29/22 at 5:00pm

Saw the matinee today of The Radio City Christmas Show. Very nice seat - Orchestra T204.

forfivemoreminutes
#3095The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 11/30/22 at 3:19am

TDF random seat locations for SLIH continues…I got A-8 (front row, second seat in from the far aisle on the right) for the 11/29 show. I’m very short, so this was not a good view for me, as the stage is quite high - I asked one of the ushers to move me to a different seat location, and she moved me to F-11, which was much better.

forfivemoreminutes
#3096The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/4/22 at 1:27pm

Got orchestra centre, K-107 for the Ohio State Murders matinee today (12/4).

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3097The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/4/22 at 1:33pm

I got Mezzanine H 10-12 for A Strange Loop last night. Kinda disappointed since the map showed a lot of open orchestra seats but the view was still fantastic

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

PipingHotPiccolo
#3098The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/4/22 at 4:44pm

Last weekend, Leopolstadt had a TDF section in Rows E-F of the mezzanine. 

In that theater, I'd prefer front balcony or anywhere in the Orch, though overall the seat was fine.

hollebolle
#3099The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/4/22 at 4:53pm

EXCELLENT seats at Ohio State Murders today. Orch center, row B (which is really the 4th row).