pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 51

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1250HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/21/18 at 12:51am

Looks like Chris Lee's last day in Hamilton Chicago (before moving over to the first national tour) will probably be January 28. Do we know his replacement yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeMj6YbBQ8c/

Gymfan15
#1251HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/21/18 at 8:41pm

No idea, but those seeing the tour are in for a treat...I saw the matinee in Chicago today and really enjoyed Chris Lee's performance. So much talent in that kid. His Lafayette was good but his Jefferson was GREAT. 

Sad to miss Cervantes as he was on vacation, but Jeter did a nice job...his performance didn't seem super nuanced but he had a lot of energy and sang well. I was really impressed with Gregory Treco as Burr...his voice is like butter. All in all, great cast. 

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#1252HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/27/18 at 8:58am

Does anyone know who Rory’s replacement is?

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

BroadwayConcierge
#1253HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/28/18 at 11:16am

thebookofwhizzer said: "Does anyone know who Rory’s replacement is?"

Peter Matthew Smith!

ebizzle
#1254HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/4/18 at 10:16am

Some days when Mandy will be out of Hamilton:
3/12-3/18, 5/5/18, 6/2/18—according to her website/Twitter
https://t.co/8VpSfK0lFq

ritone11
#1255HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/6/18 at 1:22pm

does anyone know who is replacing Ryan Vasquez in a month and a few days? On his instagram story, he keeps counting down the days.

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#1256HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/7/18 at 3:48am

ebizzle said: "Some days when Mandy will be out of Hamilton:
3/12-3/18, 5/5/18, 6/2/18—according to her website/Twitter
https://t.co/8VpSfK0lFq

OOOOH!  Thank you for this!!!!  I get a different Angelica when I go on 3/17/18.  Would love a different Eliza as well!  Thank you for sharing this!

Caye2
#1257HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/8/18 at 8:56am

Is Michael Luwoye performing 8 shows a week or does he have an alternate?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1258HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/8/18 at 10:09am

Hey! Tommar Wilson is finally on the website!

http://hamiltonmusical.com/chicago/cast

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BroadwayConcierge
#1259HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/8/18 at 10:22am

Caye2 said: "IsMichael Luwoye performing 8 shows a week or does he have an alternate?"

Luwoye does not do eight shows a week.

I'm 99% sure Sundays are his scheduled day off. His alternates are Donald Webber, Jr. and Jevon McFerrin (who alternate performances themselves).

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1260HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/8/18 at 10:27am

On Chloe Campbell’s has instagram story takeover, they mentioned each replacement gets 7-8 weeks of rehearsal. Isn’t the norm 2 weeks?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

MyLife
#1261HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/8/18 at 10:44am

I thought that was specifically 7-8 weeks for ensemble to learn a track. And their DC said it can take 6 months for a swing to learn all tracks.

BroadwayConcierge
#1262HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/19/18 at 9:46pm

Curious if there'll be any cast changes on Broadway in the coming months. Anthony Lee Medina posted on his Instagram story that he'll be in Europe from April 22 through May 5. Not sure if that's just a long vacation, or if he'll have left Hamilton by then...

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#1263HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/20/18 at 8:20am

I’d like to see this again with any cast member except James Monroe Eglehart. Does anyone have a clue when or if he’ll depart? I’m afraid he’ll stay with the show until it closes and I would really like to see someone play this part at least half as good and Daveed Diggs with understandable diction.

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#1264HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/20/18 at 9:45am

BuddyStarr said: "I’d like to see this againwith any cast member except James Monroe Eglehart. Does anyone have a clue when or if he’ll depart? I’m afraid he’ll stay with the show until it closes and I would really like to see someone play this part at least half as good and Daveed Diggs with understandable diction."

Lol, and when do you predict this closing?

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#1265HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/20/18 at 10:19am

phan24 said: "BuddyStarr said: "I’d like to see this againwith any cast member except James Monroe Eglehart. Does anyone have a clue when or if he’ll depart? I’m afraid he’ll stay with the show until it closes and I would really like to see someone play this part at least half as good and Daveed Diggs with understandable diction."

Lol, and when do you predict this closing?
"

I was being satirical. Meaning  he’s never going to leave the show 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1266HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/20/18 at 10:23am

JMI was with Aladdin for what seemed like a century. Unless he books a tv show or film, he’s going to be there for the long haul....

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Rainah
#1267HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/20/18 at 10:56am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Curious if there'll beany cast changes on Broadway in the coming months. Anthony Lee Medina posted on his Instagram story that he'll be in Europe from April 22 through May 5. Not sure if that's just a long vacation, or if he'll have leftHamiltonby then..."

Medina extended his contract, so I am guessing it's just a long vacation. He's actively auditioning for things so I'd imagine he's looking to move on but unwilling to give up the paycheck until he's got another one secured. Don't blame him.

broadwaysfguy
#1268HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/27/18 at 9:39am

saw the nyc cast twice this week.

Michael Lewouye was incredible(i saw him many times in SF)  Daniel Breakers acting choices to be overly sarcastic very early on didnt work for me but he sang the big numbers well.  I liked all the sisters including Mandy, and thought they were great. Rest of cast was terrific. Have to single out James Monroe Engelhart for being completely miscast as layfayette/jefferson to the point of being a distraction to the the show. He was wonderful in Alladin, but wow not in this show. Saw Jevon as Hamilton sunday and his performance was almost a clone of LMMs and was very good.  

BroadwayConcierge
#1269HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/9/18 at 3:55pm

Both Amber Iman and Ryan Vasquez are leaving the first national tour this Sunday. Anybody know the new Peggy/Maria and/or Ryan's replacement?

natashalost
#1270HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/9/18 at 6:07pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Looks like Chris Lee's last day in Hamilton Chicago (before moving over to the first national tour) will probably be January 28. Do we know his replacement yet?"

According to the website, it is Colby Lewis. 

https://hamiltonmusical.com/chicago/cast

BroadwayConcierge
#1271HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/9/18 at 6:47pm

Update: Per Karli Dinardo's Instagram story (which I can't link to on here), Isa Briones is the new Peggy/Maria on the first national. 

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#1272HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/9/18 at 7:47pm

Fun fact: She’s Jon Jon Briones’s daughter

hamiltonstradition
#1273HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/9/18 at 10:01pm

Ari Afsar is leaving 3/28!

conealpetterson
#1274HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/9/18 at 10:05pm

I saw Isa Brionnes as Natalie in two different productions of Next to Normal in the LA area last year. She was pretty amazing and won an Ovation award. She is pretty young - so I am having a hard time picturing her as sexy Maria. I bet she will be great though.

Videos