She Loves Me streaming

smidge
#75She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:19pm

Finally got it working.  Was blurry at first, now nice and clear. 

Dollypop
#76She Loves Me streaming

Still nothing. Maybe it's Optimum?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#77She Loves Me streaming

Mine buffered a couple times, but now it's smooth sailing!  Loving it!  *knock wood*

I have Optimum.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 6/30/16 at 08:19 PM

willep
#78She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:20pm

I kept getting the buffering and the invalid content messages during pre show but it's been perfect since the moment the overture started.

mcsquared
#79She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:21pm

Yah,I can't get past the instructions--about to give up

SporkGoddess
#80She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:22pm

I foolishly purchased through my Google account and it keeps giving me an error when I'm trying to login.  Sigh.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#81She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:23pm

20 minutes later and I'm still waiting for the password reset email. I got the verification one and now nothing. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#82She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:28pm

That's all you'll get.  I had that earlier.  Click on the link in the email.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

A Canadian in NYC Profile Photo
A Canadian in NYC
#83She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:31pm

This is so amazing. They are doing such a great job with the cameras. Loving it!!

Hairspray0901
#84She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:31pm

Going smoothly for me so far. Loving this! Though watching it after the fact would be just as good as watching it "live". 

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#85She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:34pm

Seriously? It told me that there would be a 2nd one with a password. I don't get this at all. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#86She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:37pm

I'm super impressed with the camera work of this performance. It's excellent so far. Close ups, different angles, and great direction! 

The first scene shift was shot beautifully!!! 

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#87She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:39pm

Finally working here, but we got all the error messages, too.  Love this show!  Saw it last month but really wanted to see how the live streaming would work ??.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#88She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:47pm

Finally logged in.  Apparently it wouldn't recognize my phone when I went to verify.  Worked instantly on my computer. Go figure. 

ren598
#89She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:48pm

So far so good.  Amazing camera work for a live production.  No issues whatsoever with buffering.  I hope that doesn't mean there's not many people streaming this live.  I want this to succeed so we can get more show live streamed.

SporkGoddess
#90She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:49pm

I gave up, registered a new account, and bought it again. Watching now and the quality is great! Hope they give me a refund.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

LesMiz24601 Profile Photo
LesMiz24601
#91She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:05pm

She Loves Me streaming

LesMiz24601
#92She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:05pm

double post

Updated On: 6/30/16 at 09:05 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#93She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:09pm

I'm watching it on my desktop computer.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

suzycat Profile Photo
suzycat
#94She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:09pm

That's hilarious. 

LesMiz24601
#95She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:19pm

I'm sure Hamilton did that to fill their empty seats during their filming this week!

Rumpelstiltskin Profile Photo
Rumpelstiltskin
#96She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:30pm

Intermission.  I'm enjoying this immensely.  What a gift.  

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#97She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:31pm

Had no problems. Such a great show & glad this has happened otherwise I would have never been able to see it. Benati is stunning.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

KCW Profile Photo
KCW
#98She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:33pm

A few beginning technical difficulties, otherwise wonderful.  

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes. I may be on my mobile. Clumsy fingers and small little touchscreen keys don't mixx. I try to spellcheck, but I may miss something.

stlrod
#99She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:33pm

Finally got it.  Really great camera work.

Latest Posts