pixeltracker

And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?- Page 5

And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?

BroadwayNYC25 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC25
#100And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 3:34pm

Did you guys forget that Josh Henry played KG3 in the read through. It could be him as well as BVD, Kyle Scatliffe, or Isaiah Johnson.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#101And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 3:36pm

BroadwayNYC25 said: "Did you guys forget that Josh Henry played KG3 in the read through. "

Vassar workshop, to be specific. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#102And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 3:37pm

(And Madison)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#103And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 3:37pm

WHEN he signed the contract has little to do with it.  He would have made his own negotiations, regardless.  (Or someone did on his behalf, before someone jumps on me for a technicality.)  

This is no different then when "normal" people accept a new job but already have, for example, vacation plans.  When it's agreed upon during the hiring process, there's no problems.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#104And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 3:39pm

Ooh! I like the idea of Isaiah Johnson in particular. Not as much as John Henry, but he could still be great. 

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#105And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 6:48pm

BroadwayNYC25 said: "Did you guys forget that Josh Henry played KG3 in the read through. It could be him as well as BVD, Kyle Scatliffe, or Isaiah Johnson.

They must have forgotten.  Or not, because a bunch of people already brought it up, read the thread much?

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#106And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 6:56pm

I think it's only a matter of time before Jame Monroe Iglehart joins the show. 

rntobe
#107And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 7:10pm

If it ends up being Isaiah Johnson I will have to start camping out in the cancellation line! 

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#108And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 7:21pm

Joshua Henry posted on Twitter reminding people to come see SA before the 24th, so it doesn't seem like he's leaving his show early, if he even is the new Burr.

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#109And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 8:56pm

DramaTeach said: "Joshua Henry posted on Twitter reminding people to come see SA before the 24th, so it doesn't seem like he's leaving his show early, if he even is the new Burr."

as rehearsed above, no one is leaving early.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#110And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 9:53pm

HogansHero said: "DramaTeach said: "Joshua Henry posted on Twitter reminding people to come see SA before the 24th, so it doesn't seem like he's leaving his show early, if he even is the new Burr."

as rehearsed above, no one is leaving early.
"

There were, in fact, a couple of people speculating that he could leave early or that Rudin wouldn't let him out of his contract.  You may not have been the one contemplating it, but there were others.

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#111And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 11:22pm

I just finished watching a PBS Great Performances - In The Heights Chasing Broadway Dreams and I spotted who looked like a cast member of Shuffle Along (Joshua Henry) in the ensemble. A Google search confirmed who I thought he was.  So purely based on the loyalty I've seen from people in Lin Manuel's previous projects crossing over into the next ones, maybe it is Joshua Henry as a previous poster suggested.  He also has theater credit for Bring It On. 

Based on his headshot, he looks like he'd be quite the Burr.  I really enjoyed his performance in Shuffle Along.  Those fur coats!

Updated On: 7/2/16 at 11:22 PM

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#112And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 11:30pm

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "Based on his headshot, he looks like he'd be quite the Burr.  I really enjoyed his performance in Shuffle Along.  Those fur coats!"

If you've seen him live and enjoyed his performance, why is your opinion "based on his headshot"? 

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#113And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/1/16 at 11:54pm

JBroadway said: "MyFavoriteBrunette said: "Based on his headshot, he looks like he'd be quite the Burr.  I really enjoyed his performance in Shuffle Along.  Those fur coats!"

If you've seen him live and enjoyed his performance, why is your opinion "based on his headshot"? 

In Shuffle his role is very entertaining and happy, well with all the tap dancing and all.  He's so elegant and debonair with his suits and tuxedos.  

With one of his headshots, there's a gaze.  One that does evoke an image of him being a really good Burr.  The "villain in your history"

And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?

Updated On: 7/1/16 at 11:54 PM

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#114And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 12:10pm

Guys. I know who the new Burr is.

It's me. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

John Adams Profile Photo
John Adams
#115And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 12:15pm

starcatchers said: "Guys. I know who the new Burr is.

It's me.
"

Are you BARBRA STREISAND???! (how exciting!)

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#116And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 12:19pm

starcatchers said: "Guys. I know who the new Burr is.

It's me.
"

So if we care to find you, look to the western sky?

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

millamant2
#117And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 12:21pm

HogansHero said: "Rudin would never let anyone out of a contract to go into Hamilton, but the timing is perfect. They'll fill in for a month. I think we did it, I think we did it fast and I think the OP is probably in trouble. And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?

Based on my own meager, third-hand knowledge, this is the key piece of info. There is (was?) an offer ready to be made and a contract to be bought out...and therein lies the rub.

"

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#118And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 12:26pm

What if it's lane and lane is Joshua?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#119And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 12:38pm

You people are all crazy. The answer is always Patti Murin.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#120And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 1:11pm

^Patti's too busy for this.  She has a blog to complain on.

CindersGolightly
#121And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 1:20pm

That's the twist: Patti liveblogs every show as Burr!! How "Hit List" of them!

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#122And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 1:23pm

CindersGolightly said: "That's the twist: Patti liveblogs every show as Burr!! How "Hit List" of them!"

And then after the line, "You are the worst, Burr," she stops the show to lecture the audience on how terrible it is go beyond light snark.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
CindersGolightly
#124And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
Posted: 7/2/16 at 1:26pm

Patti shoots Alexander, then gives a ten minute monologue about how it's a metaphor for the deadly use of words. Even light snark can hurt sometimes too. Who lives, who dies, who tweets your callout posts?