pixeltracker

Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule- Page 4

Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule

TranVanDinh Profile Photo
TranVanDinh
#75Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 4/26/17 at 10:47pm

Thanks so much for the info.    How difficult will it be for me to get Telecharge to exchange my tickets for another performance?  Any suggestions on how to successfully do an exchange over the phone?  

BwayinVan
#76Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 4/26/17 at 11:54pm

Their schedule is not completely set in stone I was there tonight and the whole cast was in, including Eva and Jon Jon. In the playbill it specifically outlines the Kim schedule and there was no slip announcing Eva as performing. It was Pinoy night so that might have had something to do with it. So glad I saw Eva....she absolutely killed it. 

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#77Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 4/29/17 at 10:09am

Theatre Fan3 said: "I know this thread seems to be mainly about Kim, but has anybody seen any of the other understudies ... Chris, The Engineer, Gigi, Ellen, John?  If so, how were they?

"

The last 2 times I saw the show Rachelle was out (she has missed quite a few already and said she was sick via Twitter.)

Ericka Hunter was fantastic. Amazing belt with such emotion. Plus her body was Killer! Basically owned "Movie in my Mind." - Would love to see her Ellen

Kimberly-Ann Truing looked amazing, but made different choices in her song. Her acting was spot on, she even made the end of Act 1 (walking to the boat) 10 second moment heart wrenching.  So for Gigi's they have 2 great covers!

Updated On: 4/29/17 at 10:09 AM

StageyBoy09 Profile Photo
StageyBoy09
#78Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 4/30/17 at 1:45pm

This has been uploaded onto the Miss Saigon website.

"The role of Kim will be played by Lianah Sta. Ana on Wednesday evenings and Saturday matinees."

Eva Noblezada will be on vacation July 17 – 22.
Jon Jon Briones will be on vacation July 10 – 15.

Hope this helps!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#79Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 8:12am

Does anyone know when Rachelle's last day is at Miss Saigon? Since she will be starring in West End's Hamilton this fall, I heard she will be leaving Miss Saigon sometime in July or August?

Javi Profile Photo
Javi
#80Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 9:05am

I went to the Saturday matinee two days ago. I originally had a ticket to the 8pm show but for that swapped to see the Julianne and Derek Hough show at Radio City Music Hall. For the Miss Saigon matinee, I had the alternate Kim and understudy Chris. Let's just say I wish I had gone to the evening performance instead. 

Theatre Fan3
#81Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 1:08pm

Noticed that the Chris understudy has been going on quite a bit recently.  Where's Alistair been?  I take it you were not impressed with his understudy?

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#82Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 4:08pm

According to his Twitter, Alistair had laryngitis: https://twitter.com/alistairbrammer/status/861054671888187393

I went on Friday evening and saw Colby as Chris and thought he was very good and I thought his acting was really strong - especially his final scene with Kim at the end. I also loved the way his and Eva's voices blended.  

I got to see Jon Jon this time as The Engineer and he was incredible and I do wish he had been nominated for the performance he's giving because it is deserving. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 5/8/17 at 04:08 PM

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#83Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 4:12pm

Stacey, thanks so much for the update. Planning on going to NYC again soon and I was about to go to the evening show, thinking Eva will be there 

broadwayghost1
#84Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 11:09pm

Im seeing this again on Thursday. Im hoping Alistair is back

Big Apple2 Profile Photo
Big Apple2
#85Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 5/8/17 at 11:34pm

Rushed this today. Got Row A mezannine house right. Amazing seats. Lianah was Kim but Jon Jon, Alistair, Devin and Rachelle were all there. It's been a while since I've seen this and I'm glad I revisited it. All the performers were spot on. 

Messytheatregirl
#86Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 8/2/17 at 8:42am

Does anyone know who is taking over for Rachelle? This is her last week.

WaffleOnWheels
#87Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 8/5/17 at 7:43pm

Has anyone been to a Wednesday matinee recently? Was Eva on? Thanks.

SarahNYC2
#88Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 8/5/17 at 7:45pm

She was on the 26th which was good because I went to see it again since the first time I saw it she was not on.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#89Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 8/5/17 at 9:31pm

Alternate schedules have not changed since the show opened. Eva is on every performance except Weds night and Saturday matinee. 

Tonight is Rachelle Ann Go's final performance. 

WaffleOnWheels
#90Miss Saigon Alternate Schedule
Posted: 8/5/17 at 9:34pm

VotePeron said: "Alternate schedules have not changed since the show opened. Eva is on every performance except Weds night and Saturday matinee. 

Tonight is Rachelle Ann Go's final performance. 

"

Thank you. Do we know who is replacing her?