pixeltracker

INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD

INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Phantom4ever
#2INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 9:44am

I am seeing Indecent tonight and I got an email saying that there will be cameras filming tonight's performance. 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#3INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 9:50am

I wonder if this will end up on PBS like she loves and present laughter

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#4INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 9:59am

Overjoyed!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#5INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 10:01am

This is such an important show -- it needs and deserves to be preserved.

This is truly great news.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#6INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 10:40am

It's a show that lives in a kind of sustained theatrical magic, but I bet it films beautifully.  It's vital that it be preserved, since the alignment of rich resources here may never coalesce around this piece in quite this way again. It's almost performance art, the physical production itself becomes the the expression of the story told.  How glorious that it will live forever. 

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#7INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 10:44am

Great news...

JustAnotherNewYorker
#8INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 11:24am

Wonderful news. I've seen it twice and loved it even more on a second viewing...

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#9INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/3/17 at 11:40am

So happy!

notalwaysontime Profile Photo
notalwaysontime
#10INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 8/4/17 at 10:54am

It's making me so happy the way Broadway HD has grown over the last year. It's still not massive by any means but I watch it regularly (and have been thrilled since they added Daddy Long Legs because I absolutely adored that show after seeing the live stream), but I've been an annual pass holder for over a year now, just renewed mine and they sent out an email that they've been able to lower the annual cost (and people who already renewed are getting three bonus months) but that all tells me they're doing good subscription wise which hopefully means great news like this will come more and more frequently!

bear88
#11INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 4/10/20 at 6:41pm

I imagine this was a very powerful play to see in person, as it was impressive to see on BroadwayHD. 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#12INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 4/10/20 at 7:55pm

bear88 said: "I imagine this was a very powerful play to see in person, as it was impressive to see on BroadwayHD."

Quite powerful. The final moments left me breathless and in tears.

Just give the world Love.

mpkie
#13INDECENT Will Be Filmed For BroadwayHD
Posted: 4/10/20 at 9:59pm

Loved this play. Sad I missed it live. But the professional recording was so well done, sometimes I forget that I didn't see it live.