pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11- Page 6

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Gizmo6
#125RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/2/19 at 3:45pm

I'm over the acting challenges, Officially. 

Also the reading challenge was dreadful. Where are the jokes?!

It needs a radical overhaul. Bring on the Drag Kings. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#126RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/2/19 at 4:25pm

What?! You didn’t find Silky’s reads where she just screamed a lot, HILARIOUS?! Ru sure as hell did for some unknown reason.

I’m so ready for this season to die.

LYLS3637 Profile Photo
LYLS3637
#127RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/3/19 at 8:30am

Why these episodes are 90 minutes is baffling to me. 

And, not that I am in any way a fan of Vanjie, but if the criticism of her is that everything is one-note, what the F is Silky doing then?!?!? Ru has lost her mind...

"I shall stay until the wind changes."
Updated On: 5/3/19 at 08:30 AM

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#128RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/3/19 at 11:06am

Re: next week's promo (make over a returning queen) : I swear to god if they actually have a returning queen... we need FEWER queens, not more. I was rooting for a double elimination last night and now this.

(But also super open to Scarlet and Brooke playing conjoined queens joined at their toes or some sh**)

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Jordan Catalano
#129RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/3/19 at 12:34pm

This episode was PURE BS. A queen from the WINNING team gets sent home? Ru, you done lost your damn mind this season.

getupngo Profile Photo
getupngo
#130RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/4/19 at 9:44am

Jordan Catalano said: "This episode was PURE BS. A queen from the WINNING team gets sent home? Ru, you done lost your damn mind this season."

that was such a WTF moment for me.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#131RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/4/19 at 12:02pm

I can barely finish episodes now, let alone get through Untucked.

Just wrap it up, already.

TotallyEffed
#132RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/9/19 at 11:09pm

Well.

Jordan Catalano
#133RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 12:50am

This season can go f*ck itself.

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#134RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 1:34am

Ru is smoking some baaaaaaad sh*t this season. What a mess that episode was and what a totally bogus elimination. Should’ve been Silky and Yvie and Silky should’ve sashayed. They did Nina dirty.

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#135RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 2:56am

What a mess. After those two episodes anyone else feel burnt out? I guess you can’t be a nice, well rounded human on the show anymore and make it through?

LYLS3637 Profile Photo
LYLS3637
#136RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 11:25am

Not that I ever truly believed it was about crowning the "best" of the group, but good God, how embarrassing. Makes me believe the theories that Ru already has the top 3 picked out before they start taping. 

"I shall stay until the wind changes."

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#137RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 1:24pm

Sending Nina away was almost vicious, and it played on Ru’s weird disdain for Nina and Shuga this season. If there was ever a time to send Silky home, this was it. Yvie was clearly in the bottom, and I can’t help but think Ru didn’t want her to go up against Silky since he’s obsessed with her for no good reason. That lipsync was a fvcking disaster and yet another sign that this season has no steam. I even found the decision to not give Vanjie the win to be misguided and mean-spirited; giving the win to Brooklyn yet again just didn’t make for good TV.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#138RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 3:09pm

Remember when Silky BEGGED (repeatedly! loudly!) to lip sync? And... that’s what she had to show for it? Girl, bye.

Nina may not have been the one to snatch the crown at the end of this mess of a season, but she was robbed blind.

Jordan Catalano
#139RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 3:33pm

What I find interesting is that the fans almost universally agree with everything being said here. Normally, you cant get this shows fan base to agree on what day it is but pretty much everyone seems in agreement that somethings not right this season.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#140RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 4:55pm

What Ariel said about the wigs on the episode contradicted what she said on Twitter, where she said she left wigs for people, not just forgot them. Silky said she's been Soo nice to everybody-WTF?? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Two faced homeless Snorlax. Also How Nina gonna do a tribute to KINKY BOOTS and not wear BOOTS?

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 5/10/19 at 04:55 PM

Gizmo6
#141RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/10/19 at 5:46pm

ColorTheHours048 said: "Ru is smoking some baaaaaaad sh*t this season. What a mess that episode was and what a totally bogus elimination. Should’ve been Silky and Yvie and Silky should’ve sashayed. They did Nina dirty."

Nina was wronged. I do like Silky in a way but that lip synch was dire. I actually thought double elimination. 

Also, I agree with you about Ru she's also made some very odd deviations from her style in and out of drag this season. 

ChgoTheatreGuy Profile Photo
ChgoTheatreGuy
#142RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/13/19 at 7:43pm

I found out from a friend of mine that he knows who the top four are, but won't reveal who.  Tonight is the night that they tape the finale and Rupaul picks who wins.  Who does everyone on here think is gonna be crowned?...

ArtMan
#143RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/13/19 at 7:45pm

Brooke  Lynn

ArtMan
#143RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/13/19 at 7:45pm

double

Updated On: 5/13/19 at 07:45 PM

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#144RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/13/19 at 9:45pm

Songs are apparently....

Nevermind. It was all Liza Minnelli.

Updated On: 5/13/19 at 09:45 PM

Jordan Catalano
#145RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/13/19 at 10:34pm

Thank God The finale is coming. Like I said before, I’m praying that Ru crowns Silky as the winner, otherwise she’ll be on All-Stars and I can’t take another season of this.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#146RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/13/19 at 11:20pm

They messed up apparently and there's posters all over the place with top 4 on them. This season needs to die so I can go back to watching season 4-5-6 reruns and think about happier times.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Roscoe
#147RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/14/19 at 3:04pm

RuPaul can't be happy with the complaints and criticisms the show has been getting.  Maybe it's time to give it a rest for a year or so.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

TotallyEffed
#148RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/14/19 at 3:39pm

I don’t see it happening, but I wish they’d take a year or two off. It’s just so overexposed and overproduced.

I love Ru, but she really only cares about the paycheck.