Oklahoma! lottery

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#50Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/17/19 at 4:56pm

Coe2020, is the Lotto Loser code the same for everyone?  Does anyone have it to share?  

dotseurat2
#51Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/17/19 at 9:43pm

Was Ali in tonight? It still had Ali's name listed as out when I was leaving. And Mary Testa was replaced with her u/s for act 2 in the matinee. Hope she is ok!

djoko84
#52Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/17/19 at 10:02pm

I also used the lotto loser code for the matinee today. There were a lot of seats available for it. If you're an American Express cardholder you can get a $15 credit if you spend $75 through telecharge. My total was $78.50 with all the fees so really the ticket was $63.50. It's definitely the way to go. Ali Stroker wasn't in for the matinee, but I didn't miss her that much. Her understudy was great so I'm really not sure how much better Stroker would have been. Mary Testa got sick so her understudy took over after intermission and I have to say I preferred her understudy. As for the show, I wasn't a fan.

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#53Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/18/19 at 3:33am

dotseurat2 said: "Was Ali in tonight? It still had Ali's name listed as out when I was leaving. And Mary Testa was replaced with her u/s for act 2 in the matinee. Hope she is ok!"

Yes, Ali was in for the 4/17 evening show. We had u/s for Aunt Eller and the Dancer.

Heres the board:

Oklahoma! lottery

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#54Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 11:52am

Is the Lotto Loser code still being given out if you don't win an actual lottery ticket?  

treblemakerz Profile Photo
treblemakerz
#55Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 11:54am

Won yesterday. Seat D409. Full cast was on.

And yes, the lotto loser code is still being given out! A friend used it yesterday.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#56Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 1:29pm

Thanks, Treblemakerz.  Is the code different everyday, or is it the same code for each performance?

treblemakerz
#57Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 1:44pm

nealb1 said: "Thanks, Treblemakerz. Is the code different everyday, or is it the same code for each performance?"

I believe it's the same code each time. You could probably use it for any performance if you wanted to try.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#58Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 1:47pm

Thanks.  I remember 2 years ago there were lotto loser codes for "Groundhog Day" and "Present Laughter," but they were different everyday.  Do you have the code?  Would you be able to PM me? 

treblemakerz
#59Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 1:49pm

Absolutely! Hang tight.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#60Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 4/22/19 at 2:10pm

Thank you.  I just PM'd you.  

terrilovesNY
#61Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 5/2/19 at 4:40pm

I didn’t want to start a new thread regarding SRO tickets since it has been referenced several times here. I’m headed into NY and wonder if anyone has an update. The weekend shows look pretty well sold. I will try the lottery, but in the event I do not win and am not offered the losers code this is my back up plan. Thanks!

brando193
#62Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 5/3/19 at 4:46pm

Hey Treblemakerz, would you be able to PM me the losers code as well? I’m going to be in town next weekend and would be interested to see if there’s any seats available with the code for the timeslot I have available.

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#63Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 5/3/19 at 6:52pm

Just play the lottery one day and you’ll get a code if you lose. If you win and can’t use it, the seat will get released to someone else. If we start posting and sharing these codes they’ll get taken away... just a thought.

stevo3041
#64Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 5/4/19 at 3:04pm

Lost the lotto today but was nearby the theater. Went up and was easily able to use it at the box office. Got dead center, fourth row for $59.50. Not too shabby and with the small theater I feel it will be well worth the money.

terrilovesNY
#65Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 5/4/19 at 7:54pm

I lost both lotteries today & hung around the box office for about an hour but was not given a losers code. Want to try again tomorrow any help or advice would be appreciated, Also was not offered SRO Oklahoma! lottery

tgirl16
#66Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 6/10/19 at 10:45am

Anyone have information from lately? Are they still selling SRO when full and are they still giving out Lotto Loser codes? 

DianaD3
#67Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 6/15/19 at 10:02am

Still giving the lotto loser discount code. I'm so exhausted entering this lottery because I haven't had any luck.

Updated On: 6/15/19 at 10:02 AM

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#68Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 6/15/19 at 10:18am

tgirl16 said: "Anyone have information from lately? Are they still selling SRO when full and are they still giving out Lotto Loser codes?"

i got sro the night before tonys so yes

theminutepast
#69Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 6/20/19 at 8:24am

Is the loser code the same every day? I forgot to enter the lottery for today, but I have the code from yesterday.

Has anyone bought tickets on TKTS? Do they usually cost more than the $59 lotto loser tickets?

leighmiserables  Profile Photo
leighmiserables
#70Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 6/20/19 at 10:28am

theminutepast said: "Is the loser code the same every day? I forgot to enter the lottery for today, but I have the code from yesterday.

Has anyone bought tickets on TKTS? Do they usually cost more than the $59 lotto loser tickets?
"

If you download the TKTS app it’ll tell you the price range of tickets being sold that day. Usually they’re on there for 50% off, though, so most seats are probably a somewhat more expensive than the lotto loser tickets. 

Updated On: 6/20/19 at 10:28 AM

W1nd0what
#71Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:01am

Has anyone gotten standing room recently or is the show not selling out as much now? Any help is appreciated :)

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#72Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 7/30/19 at 12:06am

theminutepast said: "Is the loser code the same every day? I forgot to enter the lottery for today, but I have the code from yesterday.

"

I know this is late, but I believe the loser code is the same every day. And you can use it even if you didn’t enter the lottery and even before the lottery closes. That’s what I’ve been told at least. 

theatered100
#73Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 7/30/19 at 6:45am

W1nd0what said: "Has anyone gotten standing room recently or is the show not selling out as much now? Any help is appreciated :)"

The show was sold out this past Sunday, although I am not sure whether this is usual or not.

The box office had the “SOLD OUT” sign and I actually saw 10-15 people seeing the show from the standing room. I saw about 20 seats still available on Telecharge in the morning. I bought my seat using the lotto loser code. It was also on TKTS 50% off. I supposed they were all purchased at some point before the show started. I did see a few empty seats at the performance though, so I am not sure how strict the definition of “SOLD OUT” is at this particular theater. Maybe they were unused house seats or some ticket holders didn’t show up?

To be more certain, it is probably better to ask what the chances are at the box office.

broadwayboy222 Profile Photo
broadwayboy222
#74Oklahoma! lottery
Posted: 10/14/19 at 12:06pm

How long do you have to claim your tickets if you win? Unfortunately, my flight into the city tomorrow does not land until 3:30 and the lottery is stated as closing at 2:00 for evening shows. Will I still be able to claim my ticket if I win as soon as I land? If not, would I be able to explain my situation at the box office and see if they’d at least give me lotto loser or my original winning ticket? Or could someone PM me the lotto loser code just in case I’m not able to claim my ticket if I win? Thanks!