rkade21
#300SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:17am

SuttonFan said: "I want to go opening night! Trying for it. "

9/17 “opening” or 10/6 opening “opening”? Haha

MattieIce2018
#301SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:18am

Tickets are already being selling on Ticketmaster (you can view what's available but can't select anything without the code). Maybe some codes went out but there were issues with the rest?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#302SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:19am

I guessed it. It’s QUEENS.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#303SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:20am

No emails but guess. QUEENS

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#304SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:20am

No emails but guess. QUEENS

broadway.4me2
#305SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:25am

I also guessed it! Got my tickets for 9/17!

SuttonFan Profile Photo
SuttonFan
#306SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:26am

Thanks Queens. Got tickets for the 17th.

"Champagne makes me drowsy!"

WORDS TO LIVE BY:

As we stumble along on life's funny journey. As we stumble along into the blue. We look here and we look there, seeking answers anywhere. Never sure of where to turn or what to do.

Still we bumble our way through life's crazy labyrinth. Barely knowing left from right nor right from wrong. And the best that we can do is hope a blue bird, will sing his song as we stumble along.

KingOfTheMine Profile Photo
KingOfTheMine
#307SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:28am

I'll also be there on 9/17 for first preview!

rkade21
#308SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:32am

Ah you guys are awesome!

9/17 secured

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#309SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:32am

Thanks, guys. The second I purchased tix, I got my presale code email from them lol.
How exciting (and strange) to buy tickets for broadway again!

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#310SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:33am

Daughter got tix for her birthday in October -

Alexander Lamar
#311SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:35am

Got mine for 9/17!

bwayobsessed
#312SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 10:40am

Just a ton of error messages tried a bunch of dates

rkade21
#313SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:05am

Now to decide whether to get both 9/17 and official 10/3 opening??

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#314SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:16am

rkade21 said: "Now to decide whether to get both 9/17 and official 10/3 opening??"

Both! So you can comment on all the changes made during previews! (I don't expect any changes)

rkade21
#315SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:23am

Jordan Catalano said: "Thanks, guys. The second I purchased tix, I got my presale code email from them lol.
How exciting (and strange) to buy tickets for broadway again!
"

Agree on the exciting and strange thing, on many levels… the length of the layoff, that I haven’t purchased tickets this far in advance in years (maybe ever?), that I’m still coming to terms with my views on the cultural reckoning in theater and what it means to me as a consumer…. But among the many mixed feelings, “excitement” is definitely winning the day… 

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#316SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:28am

Six is at the top of my list, but I'm not buying any tickets to anything until I can go in and get it at the box office. I'm not excited enough for a show to pay fees! (Or to pay more than a dollar a minute, which was what kept me from seeing Six last year in the first place...)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

rkade21
#317SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:48am

Press releases say official opening is Oct 3, but there are no shows shown between 10/2 and 10/6… maybe it’s “the week of 10/3” but there is a break between dino preview and opening, or the official opening is invite only?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#318SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:55am

Gah!   I did it!  THANKS for the code!   I don't usually spend full price....but this first weekend back (Indigenous People's Day Weekend) will be a celebratory one!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

rkade21
#319SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 11:55am

LizzieCurry said: "Six is at the top of my list, but I'm not buying any tickets to anythinguntil I can go in and get it at the box office. I'm not excited enough for a show to pay fees! (Or to pay more than a dollar a minute, which was what kept me from seeing Six last year in the first place...)"

I didn’t even check added fees but it seems they were “only” 9-10% of ticket cost (~$15) each … not bad by Ticketmaster standards. 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#320SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 12:03pm

rkade21 said: "Press releases say official opening is Oct 3, but there are no shows shown between 10/2 and 10/6… maybe it’s “the week of 10/3” but there is a break between dino preview and opening, or the official opening is invite only?"

Invite only.   SOMETIMES tix are released to the public once they know if they have any not being used.   You just have to keep checking, and usually MUCH closer to the actual date.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

rkade21
#321SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 12:09pm

dramamama611 said: "rkade21 said: "Press releases say official opening is Oct 3, but there are no shows shown between 10/2 and 10/6… maybe it’s “the week of 10/3” but there is a break between dino preview and opening, or the official opening is invite only?"

Invite only. SOMETIMES tix are released to the public once they know if they have any not being used. You just have to keep checking, and usually MUCH closer to the actual date.

"

Appreciated, thank you!

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#322SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/6/21 at 12:11pm

Got mine for October. Box offices won't be open for awhile and this is selling really well, so you'll be out of luck to see it in the Fall if refuse to pay those fees that are not that bad honestly. 

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
#323SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/8/21 at 11:01am

So what's up with the first few rows not for sale? Will they go on sale with the general sale or? Any thoughts?

rkade21
#324SIX - Preview Thread
Posted: 5/8/21 at 11:16am

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "So what's up with the first few rows not for sale? Will they go on sale with the general sale or? Any thoughts?"

perhaps to keep audience 6’+ away from unmasked singing performers? No idea