Billy Flynn

Atticus Finch

Alan Baker (Come Blow Your Horn)

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Updated On: 5/13/21 at 08:11 AM

tmdonahue
#2Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 8:58am

Joe Hardy from "Damn Yankees," a show I love in spite of everything.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#3Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 9:05am

Football.

rkade21
#4Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 9:50am

“Vikings legend, Aaron Rodgers”

GF21
#5Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 9:56am

Larry Murphy (Dear Evan Hansen)

Harry (Company)

James Lingk (Glengarry Glen Ross)

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#6Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 9:57am

A retiree?

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#7Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 9:59am

Who?!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#8Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 10:05am

Someone easily Googlable.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BCfitasafiddle
#9Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 10:07am

LOL! My boyfriend. But, alas.

Broadway61004
#10Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 10:47am

An NFL quarterback who continuously chokes in the biggest game of the year?  (Oh, wait, I think I've seen him in that role already).

#11Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 11:23am

Broadway61004 said: "An NFL quarterback who continuously chokes in the biggest game of the year? (Oh, wait, I think I've seen him in that role already)."

His passer rating in only playoff elimination games which his team has lost (92.5) would make him the 16th best quarterback of all time.

rkade21
#12Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 1:43pm

Broadway61004 said: "An NFL quarterback who continuously chokes in the biggest game of the year? (Oh, wait, I think I've seen him in that role already)."

Right?? 

Can’t believe he missed that field goal! Or let Mostert run rampant over GB. Or let Ryan sling out almost 400 yards and 4 TDs. Or let Kaep run all over them a couple times.

Choking ARod!

and wait…. What forum am I on??

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#13Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:00pm

Something in Magic Mike or Take Me Out.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#14Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:16pm

the Full Monty
Naked Boys Singing

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#15Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:22pm

Single.

Broadway61004
#16Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:27pm

rkade21 said: "Broadway61004 said: "An NFL quarterback who continuously chokes in the biggest game of the year? (Oh, wait, I think I've seen him in that role already)."

Right??

Can’t believe he missed that field goal! Or let Mostert run rampant over GB. Or let Ryan sling out almost 400 yards and 4 TDs. Or let Kaep run all over them a couple times.

Choking ARod!

and wait…. What forum am I on??
"

As hysterical as I find it arguing about NFL stats on a Broadway forum, I'll just say he's tied for the worst winning percentage in conference championship games in NFL history (of QBs who have won at least one, of course).  If we're gonna give Brady credit for all those wins, fair is fair and we've gotta put some of the blame on those losses on Rodgers too, regardless of his stats in the games.

#17Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:37pm

Broadway61004 said: "he's tied for the worst winning percentage in conference championship games in NFL history (of QBs who have won at least one, of course)."

Another way to say this is: "Of all quarterbacks who have made it to the Super Bowl exactly once (of which there are myriad), he has made it to the conference championship the most."

It's a weird statistic because it would have actually benefited him to not make it to the conference championship. If he won his one Super Bowl and then never made the playoffs again, he'd be "better" in this stat.

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#18Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:43pm

He was a nice calming presence on Jeopardy. Very low-key and mellow, but still present and delivering the clues accurately. One of the better guest hosts IMO, though they've all been pretty good - with the exception of Dr. Oz who was dreadful. 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#19Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 2:51pm

A revival of GROUNDHOG DAY, with Aaron as Phil and Shailene Woodley as Rita.

rkade21
#20Too obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 3:23pm

ctorres23 said: "Broadway61004 said: "he's tied for the worst winning percentage in conference championship games in NFL history (of QBs who have won at least one, of course)."

Another way to say this is: "Of all quarterbacks who have made it to the Super Bowl exactly once (of which there are myriad), he has made it to the conference championship the most."

It's a weird statistic because it would have actually benefited him to not make it to the conference championship. If he won his one Super Bowl and then never made the playoffs again, he'd be "better" in this stat.
"

Yup - the perverse result where LeBron is attacked for making 10 NBA Finals (or is it 11 now), as if dragging a team to a “2nd place” finish is the sign of a job poorly done. People can be very dense. 

Dollypop
#21Tdoo obvious?
Posted: 5/13/21 at 7:44pm

M. Butterfly

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)