pixeltracker

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center- Page 3

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center

JasonC3
#50Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/14/24 at 12:53pm

whatever2 said: "JasonC3 said: "Today's the day!

Member queue running smoothly and quickly so far.
"

no, clearly it is not.

but what basis would you have for making this assertion three minutes after the sale started?!?

of ffs, i'm outta here,

you people find a way to bitch about everything

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#51Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/14/24 at 1:00pm

Row B is a step up from row A, but row C is flat with row B, making row C the only row in the theatre with no rake, which can pose an issue with a blocked view if they're using row B, which was the first row for My Fair Lady. 

jagman106
#52Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/14/24 at 1:07pm

TaffyDavenport said: "Row B is a step up from row A, but row C is flat with row B, making row C the only row in the theatre with no rake, which can pose an issue with a blocked view if they're using row B, which was the first row forMy Fair Lady."

Thanks, Taffy. I was on the same level with the row in front of me (which was the first row) for MFL, so understandable, Row A was removed for the production. I always  try to sit several rows further back and get a great view of the stage at the Beaumont. Our seats for McNeal are in Row L of the 400 section, so I'm happy after all that hassle, lol.

Updated On: 5/14/24 at 01:07 PM

yyys
#53Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/14/24 at 7:14pm

How are sales currently?  Are there still great seats available?