pixeltracker

My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)

My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#0My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:21pm

Everyone should go look at my pics on fan photos i just updated them and they are amazing pictures (scroll down and you will see all the new ones) if you want to see all my other pics , i have tons more pm me (please go look) trust me you love them

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#2re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:26pm

WEE SUTTON!
You're so lucky,you've met so many cool ppl!

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#3re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:28pm

nice pics youve met a lot of people!

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#4re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:35pm

Nice pictures. Sutton is the cutest thing EVER.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Blair
#5re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:41pm

Great pictures! Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like a young Joshua Kobak from RENT? Cause you seriously do.

wicked4life51
#6re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:50pm

Nah i was never told that (but thats a great compliment)

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#7re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 7:06pm

Great pictures! How did you get backstage for those few shows? What did you see Gavin in back in 8th grade? How was Megan Hilty? I used to do youth theatre with her before she went to college. I love her.

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

NightLaughs Profile Photo
NightLaughs
#8re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 7:16pm

I. Hate. You.

Just playing Wicked4Life, I'm quite jealous though re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)

How DID you get backstage? And what did Sutton say to you? And what did Idina say to you? I've been always wanted to meet the two of them and never have been able to. (Thats what matinees will do I suppose) Details! re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)

If you limit your choices to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise."- Robert Fritz

ashley0139
#9re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 7:19pm

wicked4life, is it on a website? if so, what is it?

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

wicked4good2 Profile Photo
wicked4good2
#10re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 7:32pm

wicked4life51, did u have any problems with security taking pics when u saw wicked? im going jan 9 and want to take some of the curtain call but im not sure if i should use flash or anything like that.

"It is a curious thought, but it's only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."

BEKA531
#11re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 7:32pm

those are some GREAT pictures!

i'm jealous!

Lifeoftheparty2 Profile Photo
Lifeoftheparty2
#12re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 8:26pm

really good pics...
and you could SO pass for matt caplans brother

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#13re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 8:36pm

I met you! You,Gabby, Andy F and another girl came by while I was working with those cookies. I am going to marry your photo of Horace V Rogers.

wicked4life51
#14re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 9:09pm

Well alex lacamore the ass musical director graduated from my school like 15 years ago and my voice coach right now taught 15 years ago when he was there. I took the pictures of the curtain call and wicked with no problems . For brooklyn i got backstage cause dave clemmons is a freind of the family. And megan was amazing as always . she is amazing. So yeah and for the rest of them i just went to the cast door , like first in line.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#15re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 10:27pm

yea to great pictures! this kid is so awesome he told me that Euan was at Kristin Chenoweth's concert and he made me so happy, so yea!

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

timote316
#16re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/4/05 at 10:37pm

Nice pictures.

Eden is very photogenic.

wicked4life51
#17re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/5/05 at 9:34am

Hey check out my photos ther awesome

iwannabearenthead21 Profile Photo
iwannabearenthead21
#18re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/5/05 at 9:43am

Nice pictures, Im weird but I like the dragon from wicked one! I was fascinated by it during the show!

"smile and send me to oblivion" adam <3

wicked4life51
#19re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/5/05 at 6:15pm

I have gotten several pm's from people about how i got backstage and such, if you scroll up it tells the story and if you would like to see more i have plenty of them. I also have pictures from this summer and my september trip. And some random wicked,brooklyn and my broadway boys pictures but please defiently check it out . Byez
The rest of my acclaimed photos

BwayTheatre11
#20re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/5/05 at 6:21pm

Is it legal to take that many pictures of JUST the set?

CCM '10!

wicked4life51
#21re: My Fan Photos (i want everyone to look at them)
Posted: 1/5/05 at 10:16pm

I want everyone to look at my photos lol go to the link or look at my fan photos (they are really neat)

Videos