JLT

ILoveWicked330
#0JLT
Posted: 3/4/05 at 9:10pm

I heard she extended till May 29. Is this true?

elphieisperky
#1re: JLT
Posted: 3/4/05 at 9:12pm

I don't know, but pray that someone posts, because I'm trying to get tickets, and that would be an easier day to get tickets to!

ILoveWicked330
#2re: JLT
Posted: 3/4/05 at 9:27pm

ITS SOLD OUT!!! I JUST BOUGHT THE LAST TICKET!! MAY 29, ROW ORCH. H SEAT 27 PARTIAL VIEW!! Theres no more seats!! (though I'm sure there will be towards 5/29 & premium seats)...and if the rumor was false that it's her last day, then I'm still seeing Wicked! But I do believe it because Ben Vereen is starting 5/31 so it makes sense...

commasplice
#3re: JLT
Posted: 3/4/05 at 9:32pm

Nevermind, see Spooky's post :) Updated On: 3/4/05 at 09:32 PM

Spooky
#4re: JLT
Posted: 3/4/05 at 9:36pm

She told the folks waiting at stage door May 29th

elphieisperky
#5re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 10:58am

Ahhhhhhhhh! Thanks a lot for buying the last ticket! We just tried everything! The bad seats are over $200 each! Well, we're going to wait in the cancellation line that day. It probably won't work, so if you're going, tell me every little detail.

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#6re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:03am

you know, that isn't the only show she's doing between now and then....just see it like the day before or something.

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

WickedRules
#7re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:20am

I bought tickets for May 4th!!!!!!!!!

WISHIHADATONY Profile Photo
WISHIHADATONY
#8re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:40am

who is JLT?

"Blow out the candles Robert and make a wish. Want something, want SOMETHING."

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#9re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:48am

wow, if your not kidding Jennifer Laura Thompson, Glinda in Wicked

"Have they come yet?"

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#10re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 3:39pm

mwuhahaha...spring break = me winning lottery tickets again. JLT goodness! Before they loose it all. Is Hearn extending? He is a kickass wizard.

Though I would totally love to see her move on and in something else...:)

Honestly...if you want to the cancellation line...and you're free during a Wednesday...go to the matinee. Though...if you want to see JLT at the stage door...don't go then...:/...she doesn't come out during matinees.

Luckydave14
#11re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:08pm

I actually had H27 until we found a better seat and gave that one back. Congrats on getting it.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#12re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:20pm

JLT is absolutely amazing. Sorry, just had to say that. I love her comedic acting and her voice.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

#13re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 7:30pm

Ilovewicked330, you're a freak.

ILoveWicked330
#14re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 8:00pm

Thank you! I take that as a compliment.

BSoBW2
#15re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 8:07pm

I am in love with JLT...

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#16re: JLT
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:02pm

i'm seeing her on WEDNESDAY!! YAY NY!!!

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#17re: JLT
Posted: 3/6/05 at 10:23am

go figure, i got the last ticket for april 17th! oh well...i have had a lot of luck on the cancellation line so far. if you really want tickets the day of, that's the way to go.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#18re: JLT
Posted: 3/6/05 at 10:40pm

I spoke to her tonight after the show- she said "That's the plan!" when I asked about her staying through the end of May. And she is planning on taking a break once she is done with this run.

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#19re: JLT
Posted: 3/7/05 at 9:21am

yay! i'm glad! i tell everyone who hasn't seen it to get in there before she's gone - now they have an extra month.

ChristineDaae Profile Photo
ChristineDaae
#20re: JLT
Posted: 3/7/05 at 1:08pm

Wicked is sold out till May 29th?

"Life will be frozen peaches and cream. Baby, dream Your Dream" ~ SC

jjdude2000
#21re: JLT
Posted: 3/7/05 at 1:19pm

WICKED is probably sold out until long after that lol

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#22re: JLT
Posted: 3/7/05 at 2:28pm

She apparently extended for me because she knew I wouldn't be able to get out of school until the 7th. What a gal!

Luckydave14
#23re: JLT
Posted: 3/7/05 at 4:04pm

I don't think its sold out through May 29th. Just certain dates are sold out...and May 29th is a Sunday so go figure.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#24re: JLT
Posted: 3/7/05 at 4:13pm

There are still tickets for 5/10.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Videos