pixeltracker

All Shook Up orgy- NYPost!!- Page 1

All Shook Up orgy- NYPost!!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#0All Shook Up orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 10:52am

ANONYMOUS letter, plain white paper, typed, possibly eventually identifiable only by the sender's typed "HJ" closing initials, is making the backstage rounds of B'way's hit musical "All Shook Up," a love story based on Elvis' music, which is playing at the Palace Theater.

This unsigned letter writer, who apparently knows some of the cast, went to see it again the other night and: "A few hours before the show, I opened a door (the wrong one I know) back in B'way & 47th Street and was stunned . . . I found a heap of mostly naked bodies doing what I had hardly ever seen before. Jungle room indeed . . . an out and out orgy going on . . . Besides some people in the show, there was a very big actor who I don't think has had anything at all to do with the show."

The peeper adds he has newspaper friends — not me; I'm not one of them — but if it's decided he should not report this, then he suggests someone "simply put a sticker on a corner of one of the pictures of your star on one of the posters in the front of the theater. I'll check most late afternoons or eves & if it's up within a week or so, I won't tell my writer friends."

I don't know who this showbiz Deep Throat is, who his writer pals are, who his friends in the musical are, what he may/may not have seen or if any sticker got stuck on any star on any poster. I only know I've seen this letter. As so has the whole bunch backstage. I also know this young dynamite company of 25 are energetic on that stage. Who could know, they might also be that energetic off it.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09192005/gossip/cindy.htm

Updated On: 9/19/05 at 10:52 AM

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#1re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 10:54am

or it could be a joke.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#2re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 10:57am

Oh lord.
Are the producers trying to stir up buzz to get seats filled? Updated On: 9/19/05 at 10:57 AM

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#3re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:01am

How is that going to get seats filled? It's going to get people trying to find that door to peek through, but they're not going to buy a ticket.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#4re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:03am

This definitely made me laugh. I don't believe it, but it's funny.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#5re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:19am

See you're not following the producer's screwed up logic that got All Shook UP into this mess to begin with...

MusicalComedyMan
#6re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:34am

This should be the pre-show!!! I'd go see it again for an orgy scene!!! Those statue boys are pretty re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!

JasonGreen
#7re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:53am

I usually don't give heed to or read gossip, but the title alone made this too funny not to read. This is the best laughter I'll have all day!

MargoChanning
#8re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:57am

Well, as a warm up, I'm sure this beats the hell out of Pilates.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

midtowngym Profile Photo
midtowngym
#9re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:00pm

Oh never mind...

'The Devil be hitting me!'--Whitney Houston
Updated On: 9/19/05 at 12:00 PM

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#10re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:00pm

I've seen some things going on backstage that would kind of make me believe this. lol.

#11re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:36pm

good greif!!!

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#12re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:43pm

Sounds like the chorus boys found a new way to relieve pre-closing stress...

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#13re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:44pm

New? *snorfle*

A work of art is an invitation to love.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#14re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:51pm

um...i don't get it? what happened?

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#15re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:51pm

Ok Namo. Now we know where we need the C is for Condoms song.
HEH!
re: ASU orgy- NYPost!! Updated On: 9/19/05 at 12:51 PM

FindingNamo
#16re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:57pm

"there was a very big actor..."

Well we know who THAT wasn't!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#17re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 1:02pm

Well, there's one way to keep your interest up from waning in a show that you know sucks. "Oh crap, I have to go and do this again? Ah, well, at least I'll get off at the orgy afterwords."

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

BroadwayBaby6 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby6
#18re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 1:06pm

I don't think this publicity stunt will help drive up ticket sales. I think the only way to drive up ticket sales is to somehow have a nude scene for Cheyenne in the show. That will definitely drive business!

"It does what a musical is supposed to do; it takes you to another world. And it gives you a little tune to carry in your head. Something to take you away from the dreary horrors of the real world. A little something for when you're feeling blue. You know?"

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#19re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 1:28pm

Namo!
Not one peep.
This was from the Post, I DOUBT it actually happened.
And if it did SO WHAT. I just hope the boys were using protection.
re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
See Namo. Larry Kramer would be proud. re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
In fact, he might buy new overalls. Updated On: 9/19/05 at 01:28 PM

Trisky Profile Photo
Trisky
#20re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 1:51pm

If they had put that on stage instead of backstage, I might have enjoyed ASU more!

"Too young to hold on and too old to just break free and run" - Jeff Buckley

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#21re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 2:18pm

This is so stupid.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

lildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
#22re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 2:20pm

Isn't that against IATSE rules?

Dean_Hyde
#23re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 2:42pm

Thats Ridiculous, I doubt this happened.

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#24re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!
Posted: 9/19/05 at 3:16pm

haha.
if this is true (doubtful), just another reason to love the asu cast- they find interesting ways to stay fit! They're saving money from BDC and Steps on Bway! re: ASU orgy- NYPost!!

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912