pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 218

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5425Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/3/19 at 1:51am

Doug Giffin said: "Thought I'd mention that CURSED CHILD doesn't accept mail sent directly to actors -- I sent a couple of requests that were returned with a yellow USPS "return to sender" sticker.

Same thing happened when I tried to send to "stage manager" c/o PUFFS for a signed Playbill.
"

This information is not true. Just like automala, I have heard of many people receiving mail back from the cast of CC - myself included. There must be something you're doing wrong, or maybe the person you're writing to just doesn't want to accept your mail and is sending it back... but Cursed Child does accept mail directly to actors. 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

Doug Giffin Profile Photo
Doug Giffin
#5426Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/3/19 at 9:35am

Well, I guess I don't know why my requests (two tries to Anthony, one to Susan) were returned. I've been collecting autographs for over 20 years and I've had plenty of success requesting PLAYBILLs and other actors c/o various theaters.

The envelopes were addressed to the actors c/o the show name and theatre name, and the appropriate address. They contained photos and SASEs. They came back with yellow USPS stickers that said, "Return to sender/not deliverable as addressed/unable to forward."

Lauren2
#5427Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/4/19 at 12:15am

Yea that’s definitely not true. I have sent to the stage manager and got a signed playbill back in like a week. I have sent to many people in the ensemble and they get back to you. I have heard back from about 4. I haven’t sent to most of the main 7. I haven’t heard anything yet, but I never received anything back saying it was not sent. I know they responded in London, hopefully they will respond before they leave.

rkzero96
#5428Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/4/19 at 9:30am

This is a dumb q and I apologize. I googled and tried to find the answer on here but... I kept getting different answers. 

I live in the US. If I wanted to send a letter for a signed Playbill to an actor in the UK... do they charge automatically for it? Or is it similar to some Theaters in the US (as in you won't know till you mail it in and ask)? 

And.... stamp wise per usual. I normally send all my letters/SASE in a manila envelope - how many stamps should each envelope get? I really got different answers for this.. my letter is literally 1 page of a notebook paper, haha. 

Thank you! 

JuneJune
#5429Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/5/19 at 9:20pm

Sorry if it's been answered before... 

I usually look through threads first to see if it's been answered, but I don't wanna sift through 218 pages ='Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Anyone heard back from Christopher Fitzgerald? 

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5430Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/11/19 at 3:54pm

Has anyone attempted to write to Jeff Daniels at TKAM? Or had success with him in the past?

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Evans2
#5431Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/12/19 at 1:59pm

Can anyone help with this - 

For the Lyceum, is the mailing address the 45th street address or the 46th street stage door address?

TIA!

fscmocsgal Profile Photo
fscmocsgal
#5432Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/13/19 at 5:19pm

My elementary chorus students are singing songs from Broadway shows for their spring program (Hamilton, DEH, Anastasia, Wicked, Newsies, School of Rock). I had the kids come up with questions to ask either the cast or specific actors/actresses. Some of the questions are ok - some I won’t use. I was thinking if some more questions to ask. What are some good questions to ask?

josh147
#5433Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/21/19 at 11:43pm

Quick question: has aynyone gotten anything from Be More Chill since it transferred? Just saw it Wednesday night, and was hoping to get a signed Playbill - any word on if they’re asking for a donation?

Theatrefanboy1
#5434Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/21/19 at 11:51pm

Has anyone had any success with:

Cheyenne Jackson
Alice Ripley
Aaron Tveit
Johnathan Groff
John Gallagher Jr
Lea Michele
Julie Andrews
Liza Minnelli

lostphantom
#5435Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/13/19 at 12:44pm

Has anyone had success with requests to MTC's stage 1 shows? I sent a request to "The Cake" with the following address but get returned... Is there another address I could use? I looked through the thread and have seen others with similar problem but haven't seen other addresses been posted. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Address I used:
THE CAKE
Attn: Stage Manager
New York City Center Stage 1
131 W. 55th St,
New York, NY 10019

Doug Giffin
#5436Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/21/19 at 11:22am

Has anyone had luck with individual HAMILTON peeps? I wanted to send something directly to Euan Morton. Thanks!

Doug Giffin
#5437Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/19 at 12:26pm

I got a couple of signed photos from Jamie Parker last week -- only took six months!

stoptheworld38 Profile Photo
stoptheworld38
#5438Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/27/19 at 10:45pm

I wrote to Katrina Lenk just over a week and a half ago and got a response back from her yesterday! I sent one of the playbills I picked up when I saw The Band's Visit in January (and met her) and she wrote a note on it and signed it and sent it back to me! It was my first fanmail exchange and I'm really happy with it! It came really fast, too!

you found your heart but left a part of you behind <3

josh147
#5439Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 3:01pm

Just got a signed Playbill back from Be More Chill - took about 7 weeks? No donation requested. Also sent Alice By Heart at the same time - guessing that one's not going to get back to me. :)

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#5440Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 6:46pm

Anyone sent to Kelli O'Hara yet?

10086sunset
#5441Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 11:51am

Can anyone help with the Circle in the square mailing address?

Is it 1633 Broadway or 235 west 50th?

Thanks in advance

msong
#5442Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 1:59pm

TheBroadwayBubble said: "Anyone sent to Kelli O'Hara yet?"

I did! I sent her a Lights of broadway card and a SASE and asked her to sign it for me. She replied pretty quickly and included a little note thanking me for my letter!

msong
#5443Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 2:04pm

I have a tumblr dedicated to fan mail I send/receive back! It’s thebroadwayfanmail1.tumblr.com and I post whenever I get stuff back, if anyone wants to look through and see who I’ve gotten stuff back (some people include Kelli O’Hara, WIll Roland, Kate Rockwell, Ryan McCartan, etc). I also always note when I sent it and when I got it back :)

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5444Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/23/19 at 5:53pm

Has anyone had success with Shoshana Bean or writing to the Brooke Atkins theater during the run of WAITRESS at all? I have a poster from hairspray that signed buy some of the OBC but I would love to get her to sign.

Darreyl with an L!

msong
#5445Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/23/19 at 7:19pm

darreyl102 said: "Has anyone had success with Shoshana Bean or writing to the Brooke Atkins theater during the run of WAITRESS at all? I have a poster from hairspray that signed buy some of the OBC but I would love to get her to sign. "

I wrote to Shoshana on 3/14 and asked for a signed Playbill. Just got it back on 4/19!

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5446Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/23/19 at 7:35pm

Thank you Soo much for the info!!

Darreyl with an L!

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#5447Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/24/19 at 9:56am

Has anyone had any luck with Jessica Vosk?  I've written twice during her run and received nothing.  I've never had trouble with Wicked and have always used the same address.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5448Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/6/19 at 10:53pm

Via CIVIC CENTER in Iowa. Wrote to Betty Buckley while she was touring with 'Hello Dolly'. As it turned out, Betty when on vacation and did not perform the entire week the tour was in Iowa. I assumed I'd probably just get RTS back from the venue but today to my surprise I received both my photos back signed and inscribed!!! My guess is that they probably gave my letter to the stage manager who held on to it till Betty came back to the tour. So super excited to have these!!!!! Only took about a month.

Darreyl with an L!

Frenchbacon
#5449Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/22/19 at 8:03pm

Has anyone heard back from Hadestown? 

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!