pixeltracker

Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.

Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#0Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 7:26pm

Isaac Mizrahi asked her on his show if she wants to return to the stage and she said she wants to because she is afraid that if she doesn't come back soon, she will never return...because the more she is away from the stage...the more scared she gets.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

kelly0ann
#1re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 7:33pm

I hope she does. I love SJP, she's adorable.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#2re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 7:41pm

Posts like this are the reason I love muscle23. This are the best news I've heard in a while, I'm so excited, I can't believe she didn't do Sweet Charity but maybe she should originate a role next time she's on stage.
Thanks, Mr.muscle!

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#3re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 7:49pm

If she returns, please God let it be in a straight play. I don't think I could withstand her in a musical again.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#4re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 10:44pm

Mef, you're not a fan of her in musicals? I can't really see her as Rosemary in How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying but I really enjoy the Once Upon A Mattress Revival recording.

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

ruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
#5re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 10:51pm

I think she was the 1st one that have been approuched to play Adelaide for the current revival of Guys And Dolls in London... wouldnt it have been FAB if she DID play!

All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings

neddyfrank2
#6re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 11:01pm

I read somewhere that Sarah Jessica Parker and Mathew don't want to go to London, because they are starting a family with there son James in New York, and to have a dad in New York doing The Odd Couple and a mom in London doing Guys & Dolls, would be way to hard. Or to have them all move to london, it just isnt the right time. But I really miss Sarah, and I def. agree she needs to come back to the stage soon! WE MISS HER!

#7re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 11:08pm

awww I hope she does something soon! I love her :).

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#8re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 11:11pm

Disagree with her being Adelaide if only because Jane was too good to be true.

A stage come back in New York for Sarah Jessica, however, makes more sense and would make me very happy.

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

timote316
#9re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 11:37pm

How is her stage presense? There are plenty of roles that require more acting chops and stage presense than vocal prowess. I can see her as Roxie, honestly.

#10re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/23/05 at 11:45pm

oooh I never thought of that! I think she would be a great Roxie as well!

Kristen_0509 Profile Photo
Kristen_0509
#11re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 1:59am

Sarah is amazing!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small compared to what lies within us..

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#12re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 2:08am

i thought her singing in the movie HOCUS POCUS was pretty good

YOU_aremyLucky_STAR
#13re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 9:47am

SJP is love.

She is amazing. Last night she was also on Larry King Live. They talked about her broadway career for a little, but it mostly focused on "Sex in the City" and her new movie, "The Family Stone." She discussed how she was Annie when she was little, and the thrill of the stage. It was pretty interesting!

And most of her siblings are into theatre as well, and one is touring with Wicked.

muscle23ftl
#14re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 12:23pm

i love her...she is a terrible singer...but i guess i love that she still has the guts to star in a musical...lol

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

RYANWOODS Profile Photo
RYANWOODS
#15re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 12:47pm

*REPORTEDLY* she was seen having lunch with Mr Webber which sparked off rumours that she was being approached to do Londons revival of EVITA

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#16re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 1:10pm

i love her, i'd be delighted if she decided to do bway again.

shermanslave Profile Photo
shermanslave
#17re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 1:54pm

Reportedy seen with Weber? Where was that reported? I just don't see her being Evita.

Please visit Bitchy Waiter

muscle23ftl
#18re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 2:03pm

Sarah as Eva Peron??? nah! she can't sing to beginn with...anyhow...im glad Isaac asked her about that...because most people don't even talk about her theatrical career on TV. you can see some Broadway stars on his show eventually...i heard Lauren -the one from 6 feet under- singing on his show for the 1st time. She was terrific.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#19re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 2:45pm

I've never heard her sing, but i still think she'd do better in a play.

QMAN03 Profile Photo
QMAN03
#20re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 2:53pm

Muscle, if you like the girl from six feet under, she is going to be in Awake and Sing at Lincoln Center.

QMAN03 Profile Photo
QMAN03
#21re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 2:54pm

What great stuff has SJP done on Broadway?

muscle23ftl
#22re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 3:20pm

"Once upon a mattress" and "How to succeed in business" and also "Annie" and the off Broadway hit play "Sylvia" where she played a bitch(a female dog).

muscle23ftl
#23re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 3:54pm

i just bought the cd of "once upon a mattress" it has to be the funniest thing i have ever heard....SJP trying to belt is the funniest thing EVER!!! lol...gotta love Carrie! lol

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#24re: Sarah Jessica Parker talked about her desire to return to the stage.
Posted: 12/24/05 at 3:56pm

I actually like Sarah Jessica Parker's voice, lol. It's not like she is a big belter or like she can really sing the hell out of a song, but from the Once Upon A Mattress recording I can tell she can act/sing a song which is all I look for in a musical theatre performer in terms of singing voice, I think her "Shy" is great because the first time I heard her singing this I had no clue what the show was about or the context of the song and yet I could tell she was loud, vulgar, and anything but shy. Obviously she couldn't do Evita, but Roxie is right on her league.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"