News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 35

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#850re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/15/06 at 8:58am

alright, im turning off my computer to pack everything up! this weekend will be amazing!!! :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#851re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/15/06 at 5:55pm

bump from page 2.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

WiiCKED x3
#852re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/15/06 at 11:31pm

Ok, random, but I was reading the NY Daily News and I was reading about how Donald Trump is going to take away Miss USA's crown. (Here's the article: http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/480361p-404096c.html)

And, it doesn't show it online) but in the newspaper it shows a group of people that Miss. USA was partying with and one of the members was Constantine with his WS shirt.

Just wanted to give you an little Constantine update.

FinallyAmember
#853re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 1:24am

Hey guys! I feel as if I don't belong here because I'm not as devoted as a fan as you guys are, but I hope you can still hear me out. :)

I've seen the show twice, once with Tina and once with Laura. I really just love the show and havent had a chance to go back because I'm up at school in Boston. I'm planning on taking my mom to see it the week coming up, before it closes. She loves happy, dancy, funny, musicals and I think she would love this and it would be a shame if she missed it!

Anyway, we are planning on going on Thursday the 21st. How has student rush been lately? Are they still only selling the front row? I would love to know if I have to get there early, because the two times I rushed during the summer I got there close to curtain (like 2 hours before) and still got seats; however, the last time i read a thread about rush people said they were only selling the front row. So I'm hopping this has changed, and if not, what time is good to get there for thursday night's show?

Thanks for your help and hopefully the show will at least live on through a tour (one that comes to Boston hopefully).

broadwaybaby086
#854re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 1:59am

HEY! Don't feel out-of-place. :o)

Since I've been back to school, rush has been, on most occasions, a standard 2-ish hour wait in the morning. I'm sure weekdays aren't as bad, but you never can tell, especially with this being the tourist-packed holiday season. So if going on weekends, I would advise getting there at least two hours ahead....ack, just read your post. Thursday...I'd say 9am just to be safe. But I'd wait for the advice of more frequent rushers to be more sure. Sorry for rambling and making no sense at all. haha

Enjoy the show!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

TristezzaBella27
#855re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 2:15am

9AM on a weekday should be fine :)

broadwaybaby086
#856re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 3:13pm

My friend calls me every time she's at the show during "Saturday Night in the Ci-tay," lol, and she's calling now. Sounds like Robyn's on! And Stocke, of course. I can't tell anything else...it's pretty grainy.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

bwayondabrain
#857re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 3:21pm

oooo
did she say how Robyn is doing?
that is so cool!
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

broadwaybaby086
#858re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 3:43pm

I just talked to her; I was like, "How do you like the understudies?" and she said, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS?!?" hehe. funny.

She said that Robyn is good, but she's not Amy. Which is so true. But she does a good job nonetheless.

SweetQintheLights
#859re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 8:06pm

Soo, I got there at 6:30am this morning. First one in line- yay! Then others started showing up at 7.
I can't get into the show now (I have to go) but Robyn was on for Holly. personally, I liked Amy better.

Laura was fantastic- but I still *THINK* I like Tina a bit better.

Don't even ask about some of the fans. Absolutely insane. What people did should be illegal...But, that's not really important.

And, best of all, I met (and sat next to) Tchi4Lif188 and she is sooooo sweet!!
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

bwayondabrain
#860re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 8:14pm

You sat next to Stacey?!? That is sooo cool! :) I'm glad you enjoyed the show, SweetQ!

ikmbway
#861re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 8:48pm

I still have a chance of going again. It's a slim chance but it's a chance and that is all I care about.

broadwaybaby086
#862re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 8:51pm

sweetq, care to share about the fan insanity? My friend was in rush line this morning and said that the girls behind her were driving her insane. Hopefully it wasn't any of you....that would be super awkward for me right now....awesome. haha?

bwayondabrain
#863re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 8:54pm

Oh I think I might know who you are talking about
There are these two girls who I'm pretty sure were supposed to go today. Were they carrying posters for Laura? haha
I don't know, maybe it wasn't them- just when you said annoying they came to mind :)
EDIT: for names
Updated On: 12/17/06 at 08:54 PM

ILoveWicked330
#864re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 9:00pm

^ They went today. I'm sure they were being immature & rude like they were last week...

bwayondabrain
#865re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 9:18pm

Well, the usual suspects... :P

But I'm so sorry to everyone that has had to deal with them! I've never been at a show with them (thank the Lord), but I've heard they are both obnoxious beyond words!

grr

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#866re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 9:50pm

Today I was driving in the car with my mom and we passed a place called 'Touch of Class'. I was so amused. And, I just finished watching Take the Lead. I didn't realize Laura had such a big role in the movie. She's beautiful.

In regards to those girls, I've actually spoken to Ashley online before. She seemed nice to me..
Updated On: 12/16/06 at 09:50 PM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#867re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:05pm

Don't even ask about some of the fans. Absolutely insane. What people did should be illegal...

Like looking up performers phone numbers online. I know a girl who did that with the AVENUE Q cast. She's a sicko.

On another note, the cast is doing better than ever. Even with the closing notice these guys just get more amazing with each performance. Especially Laura. One of the best women ever.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#868re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:08pm

I'm sure she's ecstatic.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#869re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:12pm

Gotta love the girl with the chestnut curls.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#870re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:20pm

You guys, Ashley and Andie are not as bad as some that I have seen at the show.

Ashley and Andie went last week and got bitched at for clapping at Stephen. They are allowed to clap and cheer. No where on the ticket, theatre rules does it state that having a good time and showing your love for the performers is prohibited.
Updated On: 12/16/06 at 10:20 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#871re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:21pm

Blondes have more fun!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#872re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:23pm

Agreed, DRS. Now, I've never encountered these two...well...I don't think I have. But, there's also common decency. And I have known many people to cross the line of showing their love into being completely annoying and disruptive.

Now, I've never seen these two. But, I've seen how unruly people can get and how they can disregard that there are others watching the show. I'll have to rely on what others say to determine where these two stand on that issue.

SweetQintheLights
#874re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:54pm

"OBNXIOUS is when you see it when Stacey is there and she claps at everything Laura does. The October 14th 2pm show is not one I want to relive."

I was right next to Stacey and as much as she loves Laura, she didn't clap anymore for her than anyone else. And she sure didn't act obnoxious like some other people...
Stacey said "hello" to Laura at the stage door in a mature fashion- not obsessive at all- like some other people...

"No where on the ticket, theatre rules does it state that having a good time and showing your love for the performers is prohibited. "

There is a difference between having a good time and acting inappropriate. The ticket shouldn't have to say how to act in a Broadway theatre and what is appropraite and not appropriate. This is not a concert.

Oh, and someone proposed today, so adorable!!!! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#875re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/16/06 at 10:57pm

whatever. Updated On: 12/17/06 at 10:57 PM

Videos