News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 72

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1776re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 6:54pm

On Saturday I saw 2 black boxes sitting outside the stage door of the theatre labeled "Curtains".

"Wishes come true, not free..."

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1777re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 8:17pm

If you haven't seen Robyn in Chicago yet, please do. Thanks. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

WiiCKED x3
#1778re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 8:27pm

I voted.
Go Kevin!!!!

Tchi4Lif188
#1779re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 8:58pm

If you haven't seen Robyn in Chicago yet, please do. Thanks.

Agreed! I'm going back to see her again! For SURE!

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#1780re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 9:03pm

I'm going on Saturday!!

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

MistressoftheHouse
#1781re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 9:23pm

While you're all voting, this is the last week for Comedy Central's Stand Up Showdown, so get your last votes in for Stephen!

Then on Sunday they're showing all the half hour specials for the top 20 comedians.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

ikmbway
#1782re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/24/07 at 9:54pm

Voted for Kevin! Will vote for Stephen in a minute. I was happy to see the thread again!!

Mary6906 Profile Photo
Mary6906
#1783re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 7:36am

Yeah, did my daily voting for Kevin & his band... the world must know about the fabulousness of Kevin Cahoon!

I hope they have a shot at winning!

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!"

BlueforBroadway Profile Photo
BlueforBroadway
#1784re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 12:57pm

If you are so inclined to see Kevin Cahoon perform some stuff from his new release, it looks like Kevin is appearing here in support of his friend, Constantine.

Joe's Pub, NYC Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:00 pm

Quote:
American Idol Star Constantine Maroulis plays an acoustic solo show to benefit his upcoming theatre project; a new play entitled Amuse Bouche. Join exposed Brick Productions for a late-night peek at the Idol's sultry side, as he gets intimate in this cozy setting.

Jazz vocalist Julian Fleisher who is known to have "BLOWN THE TOP OFF JOE'S PUB" (Washington Post) will perform several of his show stopping hits.

The icing on the cake is Broadway's Kevin Cahoon (Tommy, The Wedding Singer, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Lion king & Hedwig and the Angry Inch) will rock out with a few songs off his new album.

Don't miss a first rate night of music!

Joe's Pub Show Description

Jekyll & Hyde back on Broadway! / Rock of Ages - 5 Tony nominations! Awesome!

MistressoftheHouse
#1785re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 1:36pm

Thespiangeek, it seems your Lynch/Josefberg show is still on in Nebraska. Stephen's manager responded to your question on his message board.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1786re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 3:15pm

I just ran into Ashley Amber and Spencer.

If anyone is interested, Curtains is still loading everything in.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

TWSFan4Ever
#1787re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 3:33pm

Time to vote again...

LoveIsMyLegs Profile Photo
LoveIsMyLegs
#1788re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 8:05pm

Hey I know i've asked this a couple of times but I never really got a definite answer. I was wondering if there are any plans of having sheet music and/or Karaoke CDs put out for the wedding singer. I know I would buy both so I am curious.

Tchi4Lif188
#1789re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 10:12pm

i know i heard that they are releasing the script. i want to say with MTI, but im definitely not sure with that, so don't take my word on it.

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#1790re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 10:19pm

Thespiangeek, it seems your Lynch/Josefberg show is still on in Nebraska. Stephen's manager responded to your question on his message board.

Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Lincoln to buy the tickets... ergh. I hate that Lincoln is like, 45 minutes away. Oh well. If it's the only way for me to get tickets..

MistressoftheHouse
#1791re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/25/07 at 10:42pm

No problem! And hey, the 45 minutes to get tickets has to beat missing the show entirely, right?

I hope you have a great time when you get to go! (I forget the exact date, although I don't think it's too soon...)

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#1792re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/26/07 at 1:07am

March 7th is the date. Hooray. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188
#1793re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/26/07 at 2:17pm

thats amazing!!! have a great time when you go! :)

Freckles1329
#1794re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/28/07 at 2:13am

Ok, so I saw Chicago today and I talked to Robyn after (she actually remembered me) and I told her that all TWS fans are going to see Chicago because she's in it. She had no clue! Anyway, long story short, she told me to say hi to everyone!

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

Tchi4Lif188
#1795re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/28/07 at 2:25am

hahaha, shes so cute! i think shes one of those people thats really good with faces too, which is nice. what did you think of her in the show?

TristezzaBella27
#1796re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/28/07 at 2:28am

seeing chicago sat matinee! hope she is in!! :)

Freckles1329
#1797re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/28/07 at 2:35am

I thought she was amazing! I told her I wanted to see her as Roxie. She said she wanted to play her, so we never know. But she said she was in until at least July. So maybe someone will be lucky enough to see her as Roxie one of these days.

Bwayfan4
#1798re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/28/07 at 1:46pm

Hey...where are all the fun videos from TWS on the "infamous site?" I was having a Wedding Singer moment today and needed to watch the montage...and it's gone! Nooooo!

TWSFan4Ever

Videos