Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher — Page 4

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#76

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

Am I wrong in thinking that, if anyone outside the Broadway world knows who Aaron Tveit is, it’s probably because they remember him from Grease Live? That show drew some pretty big numbers.
...i am an infinite soul in a human body who is in the process of never ending growth...
#77

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

Blue_Lotus said: "Am I wrong in thinking that, if anyone outside the Broadway world knows who Aaron Tveit is, it’s probably because they remember him from Grease Live? That show drew some pretty big numbers."

I thought he was good in the series "Graceland" which was pretty decent show.

#78

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

Matt Rogers said: "I don’twhy you people are convinced that the show cannot run without a star. Did Jersey Boys have a star? Not really, and yet it was appealing to essentially the same demographic."

Maybe it is because the Four Seasons had more hit songs than Bobby Darrin.

#79

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

Blue_Lotus said: "Am I wrong in thinking that, if anyone outside the Broadway world knows who Aaron Tveit is, it’s probably because they remember him from Grease Live? That show drew some pretty big numbers."

People know him from Gossip Girl, Grease Live, Les Miserables, Graceland, and the list goes on and on. A lot of people know him from "somewhere" since he's been all over the place for decades.


wck.org
#80

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

Tveit could end up in the show and sell it pretty well. He has a pretty strong fan base - theater alone. He may be doing a tv show or a holiday movie right now.

#81

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

I agree, he has an incredibly strong fan base. He would be great in this since he's charming, handsome, and has a beautiful voice.


wck.org
#82

Re: JUST IN TIME 5.0 - Nicholas Christopher

Sutton Ross said: "Blue_Lotus said: "Am I wrong in thinking that, if anyone outside the Broadway world knows who Aaron Tveit is, it’s probably because they remember him from Grease Live? That show drew some pretty big numbers."

People know him from Gossip Girl, Grease Live, Les Miserables, Graceland, and the list goes on and on. A lot of people know him from "somewhere" since he's been all over the place for decades.
"

He became famous from being in "Next to Normal" and singing "I'm Alive".

NEXT TO NORMAL - I'm alive Broadway 2009 Aaron Tveit - YouTube



BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59