News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary- Page 2

Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary

lopside
#25Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary
Posted: 10/2/24 at 7:49am

They're not selling playbills yet, but they do have posters with all the covers. 

Danasi
#26Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary
Posted: 10/2/24 at 2:35pm

ChrisTyler1288 said: "If Playbill was smart, they’d offer these for purchase online similar to their Opening Night Playbills."

I wouldn't be surprised if they do offer them for sale eventually. Though maybe not all 4 covers for every show?  They might be waiting to try and get people to go to see the shows to get the designs since fall's a slower time. I could see more demand for the covers as it gets later in October too as fans try to collect them all

jagman106
#27Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary
Posted: 10/2/24 at 4:24pm

At last night's performance of OUAM, we received the 1960s cover. Everyone around us in our section of the Orchestra appeared to receive the same cover. I'm seeing The Hills of California and The Roommate in the next few weeks, so I'll be curious to see the cover I receive and whether a variety of covers are distributed that night.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#28Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary
Posted: 10/2/24 at 5:29pm

This afternoon at Cabaret, they had 3 of the 4 (the one with the top yellow logo a la the 1950s/60s was not available.

Needless to say they were definitely conversation pieces

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Latest Posts

Videos