News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm- Page 20

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#475THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:36pm

But you seem to like swimming in it Jason!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#476THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:36pm

No, don't leave! This has been such an entertaining day.

Y'all, did you know that Jason received a BFA in Acting from Florida State University, having been invited into the program without an audition?

Bio reading can be a delightful hobby.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#477THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:37pm

As crazy as THE MASTER AND MARGARITA, as long as ANNA KARINENA.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

bethnor
#478THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:37pm

mr. bennett--if you consider ms. ripley a friend (even a small one), then the best thing you can do for her is to stop posting. as you yourself stated, by the time you had your first say, she had already apologized and many posters had accepted her apology. by continuing to post you are just dragging the thread out (to the delight of many and distress of others).

it seems you are not too familiar with posting to these types of messageboards. but here's the truth: these internet debates can neither be won nor lost (except in the mind of the posters). take it from someone who's been in way too many.

chellie
#479THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:39pm

Jason, I simply don't understand what 80% of your post even had to do with any topic being discussed here. You seem to have an inflated sense of your own importance; this only becomes more obvious the more you post. And I also don't believe that you can make the leap to say that (even if it's true) when people PMed you, those people represent the silent readers. For all you know, the silent readers are even more cynical than all of the people who post, including me (and I'm pretty damn cynical).

PS Jason, have you ever heard the expression, "Those who can't do, teach"? Just curious.

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#480THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:39pm

I miss that lady who wanted to play -- nay, knew she would one day play -- Elphaba. THE END

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#481THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:40pm

"And I'm certainly not going to be discussing my personal life in this cesspool of sharks and vipers. Not a good idea."

And no one cares.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

FindingNamo
#482THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:42pm

The reviews are coming in, Jason and it ain't just me. It's not lookin' good, kid.

The work you've done in this thread is reflecting terribly on Alice Ripley. I personally always liked her well enough (though that Tony speech was from some other planet). Even though I have never seen her perform, (like a lot of audience members, I've seen her understudies in every show she should have been in), you Jason, yes YOU, are making me actively dislike her.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 6/9/10 at 03:42 PM

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#483THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:43pm

"You seem to have an inflated sense of your own importance;"

Welcome to the theatre, Miss Eve Harrington! THE END

"I miss that lady who wanted to play -- nay, knew she would one day play -- Elphaba."

Was that AngActing? Cause I totes agree, as the chillun might say!

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#484THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:44pm

Yesssss. THE END

Jason Bennett Profile Photo
Jason Bennett
#485THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:44pm

mr. bennett--if you consider ms. ripley a friend (even a small one), then the best thing you can do for her is to stop posting. as you yourself stated, by the time you had your first say, she had already apologized and many posters had accepted her apology. by continuing to post you are just dragging the thread out (to the delight of many and distress of others).

it seems you are not too familiar with posting to these types of messageboards. but here's the truth: these internet debates can neither be won nor lost (except in the mind of the posters). take it from someone who's been in way too many.

Thanks for your feedback. I take your suggestions quite seriously. Thanks so much.

Chillin' and teachin' acting and voice to muh Bway/Film peeps... (Betty Buckley is teaching a workshop for me at my school, check it out.)
Updated On: 6/10/10 at 03:44 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#486THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:45pm

THE END

I would also consider hiring a proofreader for the website.

FindingNamo
#487THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:48pm

Another country, not his own.

Poor delusional Jason. It's funny he would brag about his classes being free of "weird interpersonal drama" when that's all he's brought to this thread.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jason Bennett Profile Photo
Jason Bennett
#488THE END

HAHA, Phyllis, that's hysterical!!! Yes, we have many countries in our school...hahaha....The web site is so massive, I'm sure you can find plenty of typos. And please do send them on, I appreciate your service. THE END

Chillin' and teachin' acting and voice to muh Bway/Film peeps... (Betty Buckley is teaching a workshop for me at my school, check it out.)

chellie
#489THE END

I love how they list the actors as being "political" as if that's important to be an actor.

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#490THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:49pm

Now you've done it. Beware. Did you know that Jason studied miltary (sic) survival and combat training with former Russian Special Forces member Sergei Maslikhov?

chellie
#491THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:53pm

We "free" your talent. We help you cultivate your own artistic vision and statement. Our work is clear, intense and practical. Our work will empower and "liberate" you.

I "wonder" why there are so many "quotes"?

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#492THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:54pm

You keep calling us sharks and vipers and yet continue to offer us chum.

You are setting yourself up, practically begging for sarcastic retorts (which we here proudly excel at), and then complaining about it.

I mean, you're like a gift to us. And I for one would like to thank you.

....but the world goes 'round

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#493THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:54pm

Yes, very Palinesque!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#494THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:55pm

Oh, isntitneurotic...where are you???

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#495THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:55pm

"The web site is so massive,"

Much like your self centered ego.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#496THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 3:56pm

Everyone has an inner SWAT team. We use ours to free your talent!

julesboogie Profile Photo
julesboogie
#497THE END

Ok, and now the conversation has died. Hey Jason i dont know if you intended take the heat off Ripley, but you have definitely succeeded in that. Im just sorry that you now have to suffer. Cant we all just go back to witch hunting...i mean discussing Ripley.

THE END

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#498THE END

I think we're more like Sharks and Jets.

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#499THE END

Borstal, he's now posting as perpetualconstipation and organizing a fake "thank you" ceremony for the Rip.

....but the world goes 'round

Videos