News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm- Page 25

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#600THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 8:04pm

THE END

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Dannyarts
#601THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 8:39pm

So the weather tomorrow is supposed to be stormy. What are the plans for the protest...How am I to bring a cardboard sign when the letters will smear and run?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#602THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 8:54pm

There is not, nor was there ever, a protest. The original poster was just stirring the pot and anyone with half a brain knew it at the first post. Slow news day, indeed.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#603THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 9:22pm

Damn. What am I going to do with my
"Ripley - Believe it or not supports Prop H8"
sign?

Dannyarts
#604THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 9:26pm

Oh well I guess I don't need to work through the day tomorrow making my famous punch and pie that I was going to make for the protesters. I was also going to bring some pizza for Mlop in the event she happened to be walking the streets through Shubert Alley.

FindingNamo
#605THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:08pm

I'm going, I was told there would be punch and pie.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jordan Catalano
#606THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:10pm

Afterwards we're all going to split into teams and play Smear The Queer in Shubert Alley.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#607THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:33pm

Can I be the mascot?

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

FindingNamo
#608THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:40pm

Do you have a Jason Bennett High cheerleader's outfit?

TimesSquared Profile Photo
TimesSquared
#609and now HAIR is closing...
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:42pm

...thanks, Alice!
YOU HAVE SINGLE-HANDEDLY RUINED BROADWAY!
What's on your agenda for next week?

Jordan Catalano
#610THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:42pm

spider, the mascot is a boy dressed as a biscuit. You sure you want to do it?

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#611THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:44pm

will someone smear butter on my flesh? If the answer is yes, I'll get there early.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#612Epilogue
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:45pm

Just give the world Love.

Jordan Catalano
#613THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:45pm

It's not exactly butter that'll end up on the "mascot"

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#614THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:46pm

HAAAAY OOOOOHHHH

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#615THE END
Posted: 6/9/10 at 11:52pm

In case of rain, the protest will be held at Juniors.

FindingNamo
#616THE END
Posted: 6/10/10 at 12:04am

We'll play Onion Ring Toss. Anybody got any pegs?

Jordan Catalano
#617THE END
Posted: 6/10/10 at 12:06am

Is that what they play over at that Leslie Jordan show each night?
Updated On: 6/10/10 at 12:06 AM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#618THE END
Posted: 6/10/10 at 12:13am

they

Just give the world Love.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#619Baby, It's So Hard!
Posted: 6/10/10 at 12:26am

Since David Galligan directed Leslie's show, I would say the onion ring toss was his idea.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Jason Bennett Profile Photo
Jason Bennett
#620Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 1:44am

Hello Fun-seekers:

I thought some would enjoy this news story posted TODAY, ta-dah, on BroadwayWorld about my "delusions" and what a "loser" I am (to quote some of the exciting posters in this discussion) regarding my acting/musical theater school, since so very, very, very, very few people in the professional entertainment world have ever heard of my teeny-weeny, shabby wittle schooly for crazies...Tony awards, means NOTHING, right some Bwayworld brilliances?????:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Buckleys_Song_Monologue_Workshop_Held_at_Jason_Bennett_Actors_Workshop_62972_20100609

Chillin' and teachin' acting and voice to muh Bway/Film peeps... (Betty Buckley is teaching a workshop for me at my school, check it out.)
Updated On: 6/10/10 at 01:44 AM

Jason Bennett
#621Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 1:47am

synthesized, deleted.

Chillin' and teachin' acting and voice to muh Bway/Film peeps... (Betty Buckley is teaching a workshop for me at my school, check it out.)
Updated On: 6/10/10 at 01:47 AM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#622Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 2:05am

Oh, wow! You know how to put out a press release! And to a site which will turn anything remotely theatre-related into a story, no less!

Well, good for you.

*twirls finger in air*

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
Updated On: 6/10/10 at 02:05 AM

Jason Bennett
#623Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 2:09am

Hello Readers,

No press release was sent out by me. However, in real-world land, the way important people and important news gets out to the media often is by....drum roll...PRESS RELEASE.

Also, Lizzy's signature, features a fake "quote" I never said or wrote. It's a lie. And it's sad as to make up things to try and insult anyone...Other choices besides lies and focusing on wounding others might make for a life that feels better. Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...

I have come to laugh at these bizarre posters. It's like a visit to Mars or Wonderland reading their responses to...well, nothing anyone wrote, really...It's just some strange, Sarah Palin-like hate and nonsense, lots of it...

Updated On: 6/10/10 at 02:09 AM

Jason Bennett
#624Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 2:14am

synthesized and deleted.

Updated On: 6/10/10 at 02:14 AM

Videos