I Am Cait

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#150I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:26pm

Wow, really quite dense.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
#151I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:34pm

Society man, society. 

"Unscrew thy sex."  Amiright Ladies Macbeth? I said amiright?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#152I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:36pm

So, a man who had an accident or horrible cancer and lost his penis or testicles is now a woman?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#153I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:36pm

I read an AMA by a bear who removed his penis. I DARE you to call him a woman.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

FindingNamo
#154I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:37pm

Ask the Headbanned about that!  It's one of his obsessions. That and abortion. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#155I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:38pm

So funny just how narrow minded some are.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 8/14/15 at 06:38 PM

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#156I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:46pm

if you're gonna say something like that then back it up. what do you mean

jerseygirl2, you are talking about freak accidents and things beyond our control. Incidents like that are the exception to the definition of a man

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#157I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:56pm

He really is just spewing incoherent nonsense to rile us all up, and we fall for it every time. 

Phillypinto
#158I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:59pm

What did u not understand what I said? According to gender, if a man dresses up in women's clothing, he is to be considered a women. Don't you think that is bs? 

Society is the one that tells us women can wear makeup and heels and men can't. That's what the term gender is about

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#159I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:07pm

Phillypinto you can just STFU now. No, really just STFU because you have managed to take stupidity and ignorance to a whole other level. It just boggles the mind!

JerseyGirl2
#160I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:09pm

You are really missing the point. Clothing has NOTHING to do with gender. My friend is not trans, yet she shops in the men's department. She's a stone butch, but do NOT call her a man. She isn't. Caitlyn Jenner dressed as a man for decades, despite knowing that she was really female in her brain. I have big feet and often buy men's Chuck Taylors. I am very much a woman. It has to do with your own perception and having the respect for someone to believe them when they tell you their gender.

How a man's genitals are removed isn't the point, unless you are just making up the rules you expect everyone to adhere to as you go. You said having a penis and creating sperm equals a being a man. The bear has no penis or testicles, yet he is very large, muscular and physically masculine. He chose to remove those parts of himself. You're saying he is a woman? 

Updated On: 8/14/15 at 07:09 PM

Phillypinto
#161I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:10pm

I think you are missing the point. Gender is not the same as sex

JerseyGirl2
#162I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:11pm

YOU are the one who keeps saying it is. 

i go by the definition, so if he has a penis, he is still a man, and was always a man

Penis=man. That's a fact 

His soul is a woman but he has a penis so he's a man. That's just the definition. There is no arguing that. When he gets a vagina then he will be a woman 

Updated On: 8/14/15 at 07:11 PM

Phillypinto
#163I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:18pm

No I am not. You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.

JerseyGirl2
#164I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:19pm

No one has any idea what you are talking about.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#165I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:30pm

Philly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Phillypinto
#166I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 7:31pm

Yes I do. You just don't get it 

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#167I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:15pm

Yes Phillypinhead yes that's it we don't get it. So NOW will you shut your pie hole?

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#168I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:37pm

It's weird how E! are supportive on the one hand (with I Am Cait) but all transphobic on the other with the coverage of Kendra and Hank's marital problems. Why they always gotta point out he had an affair with a "transgendered woman", instead of just a woman? Does the fact that she is transgendered make is somehow worse or somehow more icky? Does it somehow imply that Hank isn't altogether hetero? Is it a valid talking point? Should I send a strongly-worded tweet expressing my concerns?

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

JerseyGirl2
#169I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:43pm

In the hetero-normative world of macho straight guys, the fact that she is trans makes it more interesting. It makes him less of a man. It makes it something to laugh at and more of a spectacle. It makes Kendra even more of a victim and somehow explains the WHY of it all. He's not totally straight. He couldn't be. He has a Playboy Playmate at home and he's boffing a tranny.

^Not at all my thoughts, but based on comments I have seen on articles, this seems to be the line of thinking.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#170I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 9:02pm

Never read the comments! :)

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#171I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 9:43pm

Phillypinto,

What is the color of the sky on your planet?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#172I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:23pm

"You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about."

Doesn't our inability to make sense of your backwards gibberish somewhat fall on you, though? I've disagreed with many people on here, but I understood what they were saying in the process.

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#173I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:37pm

Hi everyone, Just logged on; did anyone see what lil pp posted on the broadway board? I'm not wasting, well you know, "ain't nobody got time for that"

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#174I Am Cait
Posted: 8/15/15 at 12:19am

Videos