pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5- Page 14

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#325RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 6:06pm

And not get my nails done by Nosferatu.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#326RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 7:23pm

Zsa Zsa Galore.

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#327RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 9:49pm

Jinkx looks SICKENING tonight. And I love that her mother is there rooting for her.

Jordan Catalano
#328RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 10:26pm

YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#329RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 10:29pm

Haven't posted in forever but SO SO SO SO SO glad Jinkx won!!! Best Queen of the season for sure!

atcsm2 Profile Photo
atcsm2
#330RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:44pm

Best line of the show "Imigration" Bitch doesn't know who Diana Ross is????

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#331RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:56pm

MONSOON SEASON!!!!

What an eclectic group of Drag Race winners!

When does Season 7 start?

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#332RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 12:03am

You mean Season 6? January/February, but who knows if they're going to do another All Stars this year so...

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#333RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 2:00am

Well, I didn't get to see it and I probably won't for a while, but it has been great fun watching all season with you guys. :)

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#334RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:34am

Aside from the obvious (and IMMENSELY deserved) Jinkx win, was anyone else just the happiest that Ivy Winters won Miss Congeniality? Rightfully earned.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#335RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 7:41am

Fantastic!!!

I bet Jinkx will be the first winner who becomes more widely known in the way that RuPaul has. She has so much more to offer the general public than past winners who, while talented, have been more about being fabulous to look at. Jinkx is a performer and more consumable in general public entertainment situations.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Roscoe
#336RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 8:40am

That's a relief, I must say. And poor old stupid bitch RoXy still doesn't get it, does she?

I really loved Detox's black and white outfit.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#337RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 9:52am

So glad Jinx won and Detox looked amazing.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#338RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 10:05am

Thrilled for Jinkx. Can't wait to she what she does- she's a talented performer in and out of drag (which can't be said for a lot of those queens).

And RoXy- lord. Her entire schtick for that reunion was damage control.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#339RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 10:19am

On the red carpet they showed Raven saying that RoXy Andrews had everything a drag queen should have to be America's Next Drag Superstar. I guess it takes a nasty queen to love a nasty queen.

It seemed like Alyssa and Coco had made up...a little.

Updated On: 5/7/13 at 10:19 AM

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#340RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:06pm

Since they film all three winning during that finale special, I thought you'd all like to see Jinkx actually finding out she won. Click it, hunty!
Seriously...click it.

Jordan Catalano
#341RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:30pm

LOVE IT. But Alaska looks like she's about to die.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#342RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:31pm

She really does! And it's not like she's on food stamps, as Sharon won the $100K last year!

Roscoe
#343RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:33pm

Poor Alaska -- she's the only one I'd have been okay with beating Jinkx for the crown.

Well, maybe not "okay with." I'd tolerate it, after all, Alaska has definite talents, as opposed to that RoXy creature.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#344RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:33pm

Yay Jinx!!! I'd rather have had a stick of gum win instead of RoXy.

Jinx is playing Velma Von Tussle in a Hairspray concert here in Seattle. Very excited.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#345RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:49pm

"LOVE IT. But Alaska looks like she's about to die."

A friend of mine just called me because he ran into Alaska on the street a couple of hours ago and said she looked like she had had a rough night.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#347RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:52pm

"She really does! And it's not like she's on food stamps, as Sharon won the $100K last year!"

40% probably went to taxes.

Roscoe
#348RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:53pm

Alaska was looking pretty shockingly thin in that first red outfit on the show...

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#349RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:57pm

Okay, Alaska's red bikini hurt my feelings.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Videos